Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#301006 by Mike Wilson Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:47 am
www.simsbulldogs.com

(504) 446-2219
Fake breeder site

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#301100 by Mike Wilson Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:52 pm
Posted on behalf of a victim.

Hello,
We currently have males and females available and ready for new homes. Picks of the litter are reserved in order of deposits received. All our puppies must be paid in full prior to pick up or ship. All of our Amazing bulldogs have a 1 year health guarantee against congenital birth defects outlined.

They are Registered Pedigree Health Guarantee, Certificate of Veterinary Inspection, Micro-Chipped (In case ever lost or stolen), Current on all vaccinations,De Wormed, Puppy Packet (Toys, Dog bones, Vaccination schedule and history, Crate Training info and Potty Training info).

Our current location is New Orleans,LA . It will really delight me if you can make it here to view and pickup the puppy, but if you guys are not so close and you think the journey will traumatize you, then I shall arrange for a Pets Courier Service and they will get the puppy delivered at your home address within 24 hours.

Discount Prices $750 + Free Shipping & 30 Days Money back Guarantee
Some Questions For You:
-Are You Okay having Him/Her shipped over to your home if you can't make it here for pickup?
-Have you owned this breed before ?
-We will like to keep a close relationship with whoever adopts any of our puppies. Is that too much to ask?

Thank You.

Proof of the scam

Since i have your full shipping information already, i will have to change of ownership papers from my names to your names making you the legal owner of the puppy. I must say we are also excited that our puppy will be going into an approved home with love. I am glad i was able to talk to you over the phone at least i needed to talk to someone before proceeding..

Also, before i proceed with the Ownership papers & delivery arrangements, I need to first reserve the puppy and stop all inquiries. So you will have to send us the complete payment of $750 via Walmart To Walmart transfer and get back to us with a copy of the payment receipt or the confirmation number on the receipt and the names of the sender and i will reserve the puppy and proceed with the delivery arrangements .

***Payment Information*** Send Payment Via Walmart To Walmart Only.

Full Names: Keith Gebson
State: Louisiana
City: New Orleans
Zip Code: 70128
Amount:$750
Service: Money in Minutes.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon