Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#305457 by Terminator5 Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:15 pm
SCameroon Puppy Scam

(916) 469-0656
9164690656 is a VoIP number provided by Onvoy with an area code in CA

http://cutesiberianhuskypups.us/contact-us.html

Contact Information

Cute Siberian Husky Pups

Phone: 916-469-0656

Email: [email protected]

Cute Siberian Husky Pups Kennels was established in 2005.

I have been in the dog world for over 11 years starting out in Obedience then moving over to Show world when I was 17yrs old when I purchased my first show prospect a beautiful collie rough named Carluke Sweet & Spicy "Shannon " this dog taught me alot along the way and introduced me to many people I know or have known. Even though Shannon never attained her title not by her fault she was lovely and correct in her breed type but unfortunately went down with tick poisoning one summer and her ears went up in the pricked position and never came back down which ended her show career.

During this time I was introduce to the beautiful Siberian Husky and fell in love, thats really where it all began I purchased my first siberian and my heart dog from the famous Chukchii Kennels . he was Aust Ch ChukchiinPrairie Wolf "Taylar" and the foundation of my kennels, as they say the rest is history.

Along my journey I have met some amazing people some which are now close friends, three major influences are R Seare - Theldaroy Kennels who when I bought Aust Ch Theldaroy Costa Fortune "Talen" from in 2007 joined forces with Darshiva to produce my current show team. The other was my dear friend and mentor Marg Faber of Faberlee Kennels who sadly passed away in 2013 this women taught me pretty much everything I know about showing and breeding. Also Jenny Campbell of Koolmove Siberian Huskies with out these threenwomen and there beautiful dogs and wisdom Darshiva Siberians Huskies would not be where it is today Thank you so much.

In early 2014 Darshiva looks to the future with the Shibu Inu joining our kennels with the arrival of "Envy" Aust Ch Wolfworx Kiyomi thank you Joyce Wheeler Craze and Alan Craze for allowing the beautiful Envy into my home I look forward to campaigning this lovely breed along side our siberian huskies. Not to be forgotten is " Chase " Aust Ch Branbern Bulleseye my beautiful Bernese Mountain Dog thank you Lyn Brand Branbern Bernese Mountain Dogs Our Champions are from Imported Champion Lines from all over the world, we pride ourselves on producing sound dogs in temperament and conformation for either pet or show home. Enjoy your visit and come back regularly to see whats happening .

We are a small kennel . All of our dogs live with us as spoil family pets, they are all well looked after & loved. We strive to breed good quality Siberian Huskies that represent proudly what a Siberian husky should be. On occasions we have Siberian Huskies available to loving show homes as well as the odd pet that needs a home. All Siberians that are petted are sold fixed up as they are strictly pets only, not for breeding. It is our passion to keep the integrity of this wonderful breed, trying to breed from the best bloodlines we can get. We want others in the future to enjoy the very same dog that we have grown to love without the Siberian losing its quality or identity. Our kennel is based on top producing lines from the USA,CANADA & all our foundations have been carefully chosen.

You do not have to look too hard at the pedigrees of our dogs to find some very well known Siberians in there. We are very lucky to have some of the best bloodlines available in our own kennel. We value very highly good structure & movement in all our dogs, as the Siberian is a breed that is bred for endurance. We want to be good stewards of the Siberian always measuring what we have & breed against the standard thoroughly. It has been a long time getting started but good things always take time & plenty of care. We are confident that we have a good start.

WELCOME TO CUTE SIBERIAN HUSKY PUPS

Willy Family Kennels was established in 2005 by me and my wife.

Address lookup

canonical name cutesiberianhuskypups.us.
aliases
addresses 89.111.178.48

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.us with "cutesiberianhuskypups.us"...
Domain Name: CUTESIBERIANHUSKYPUPS.US
Domain ID: D53637041-US
Sponsoring Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar URL (registration services): http://www.namecheap.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Variant: CUTESIBERIANHUSKYPUPS.US
Registrant ID: GTFAH51XY122EG30
Registrant Name: DINAH BRENDA LEE CASEY
Registrant Address1: 1928 Northwind Dr
Registrant City: Junction City
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 66441
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.7722614472
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registrant Application Purpose: P1
Registrant Nexus Category: C11
Administrative Contact ID: Z3QYXWDUSBELBWZJ
Administrative Contact Name: DINAH BRENDA LEE CASEY
Administrative Contact Address1: 1928 Northwind Dr
Administrative Contact City: Junction City
Administrative Contact State/Province: CA
Administrative Contact Postal Code: 66441
Administrative Contact Country: United States
Administrative Contact Country Code: US
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.7722614472
Administrative Contact Email: [email protected]
Billing Contact ID: WH5XBAZGIXTB42JM
Billing Contact Name: DINAH BRENDA LEE CASEY
Billing Contact Address1: 1928 Northwind Dr
Billing Contact City: Junction City
Billing Contact State/Province: CA
Billing Contact Postal Code: 66441
Billing Contact Country: United States
Billing Contact Country Code: US
Billing Contact Phone Number: +1.7722614472
Billing Contact Email: [email protected]
Technical Contact ID: UBAYQ5UIJFCF53QZ
Technical Contact Name: DINAH BRENDA LEE CASEY
Technical Contact Address1: 1928 Northwind Dr
Technical Contact City: Junction City
Technical Contact State/Province: CA
Technical Contact Postal Code: 66441
Technical Contact Country: United States
Technical Contact Country Code: US
Technical Contact Phone Number: +1.7722614472
Technical Contact Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS1.DNSMASTER.HC.RU
Name Server: NS2.DNSMASTER.HC.RU
Created by Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
Last Updated by Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
Domain Registration Date: Sat Jul 02 19:46:31 GMT 2016
Domain Expiration Date: Sat Jul 01 23:59:59 GMT 2017
Domain Last Updated Date: Sat Jul 02 20:26:12 GMT 2016
DNSSEC: false

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement