Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#309629 by Terminator5 Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:38 pm
Scameroon Puppy Scam

http://www.parkerhavanese.com/

parkerhavanese.com, 405-247-0356, [email protected]

We strive first and foremost to breed for health and temperament with focus on breed standard.
We only breed extensively health tested Havanese dogs who passed all the health testing required by Havanese Club Of America. Our beautiful healthy Havanese puppies are coming from AKC champion lines. Their colors are rare and beautiful chocolate parti as well as black parti.Solid white as well as brindle and sable parti Havanese puppies are occasionally available.

Our Havanese dogs are registered with AKC. They are health tested against congenital diseases CERF, OFA and CHIC certified. It is very important for us to bring healthy Havanese puppies to the world. Havanese breed is a healthy long living breed in general. There are very few health issues comparing to other breeds. We want to keep the breed healthy. That is the reason responsible Havanese breeders screen their Havanese dogs for potential problems and breed only Havanese dogs that passed all the health tests required by Havanese Club of America who never produced puppy with health problem.

Our Havanese dogs are CERF’d annually for heritable cataracts meaning that their eyes are checked by a board certified veterinary ophthalmologist and registered with the Canine Eye Registry Foundation (CERF) at Purdue University. They are examined for patella luxation (sleeping of the kneecap) and certified normal by OFA (Orthopedic Foundation for Animals). Our Havanese dogs are also BAER tested with normal hearing in both ears. They had their cardio exams done with cardiologist and certified normal with OFA. We have their hips x-rayed at 2 years for hip and elbow dysplasia. We also have preliminary hips and elbow x-rays done for early knowledge of hip status. Our Havanese dogs also have bile acid test for liver disease as well as yearly complete wellness exam that includes Urinalisys and Blood Work (Superchemistry Panel - CHEM27, Complete Blood Count - CBC and thyroid-T4). We health screen our breeding Havanese dogs because everyone deserves a healthy puppy! We do all possible to ensure that you will get a healthy Havanese puppy that will be your companion for many years to come.
We only breed unrelated dogs to secure breed vigor, fertility and overall health.

Our Havanese puppies are raised in our family room with lots of love and attention.We believe that the very best life for our Havanese puppies is with people that will love and cherish them for themselves. We do not consider our Havanese puppies show or pet quality. We consider them all to be "outstanding" quality, bred for good health and sweet temperament. We prefer to place our Havanese puppies in loving forever pet homes as family members.

It is very important to match the right puppy with its new family. Havanese breed is a long living breed. After all, your puppy will be part of your family for about 15 years. We are very particular about the homes into which our puppies are placed. Havanese dogs do not like to be left alone and should be in a home where they will receive lots of attention.

We provide a generous puppy starter package with everything you need including a Havanese book,
sales contract with health guarantee, blanket that smells like mommy, a toy, premium dry kibble, treats etc. Our puppies are very loved and will only be placed in caring approved homes as family members.

Havanese are truly great little dogs. They are small but sturdy without being delicate, very loving and affectionate, not yappy. Havanese dogs have a beautiful profuse double silk coat that is considered to be non-shedding and hypoallergenic and has no doggy odor. They have hair as opposed to fur which makes them odorless. Havanese are great companion and family pet with happy dispositions. These little dogs are alert and quick to understand what is expected of them. They possess a charming and loveable personality. Havanese dogs love children and other pets. They are extremely intelligent like most of the small terriers, and lack none of the terrier's hardy stamina. Havanese Dogs are like Golden Retrievers in a smaller non-sheding package! They are very willing to please. Havanese puppies are curious, busy and sometimes fearless, great traveling companions. They have an alert and lively expression that tells you that they miss nothing going on about them. These little friends become devoted members of the family they are adopted into. Havanese dogs have been known to heroically guard small children and tales are told of them doing everything from herding ducks, to performing circus acts. They are loveable natural clowns. Friendly, but discriminating, Havanese dogs make fine watchdogs. Havanese breed's beauty is enhanced by a profuse coat from straight to curly, the wavy coat being preferred. The coat comes in a wide range of colors and combinations of colors for everybody's taste!
Please go through our Webster for pictures of our Havanese family!

As a family business, our driving force is not monetary gain (though it keeps us going). We believe animals cannot and must not be sold. Just like our human babies, puppies cost almost nothing to breed (except for the food and vet bills) so the colossal prices you will notice everywhere is most often set by individuals for their own gain. What we charge "Sell them for" is simply a minimal cost to cover all expenses incurred during the breeding process and to enable us to continue breeding even more beautiful puppies so as to continue spreading the joy that comes with having a furry friend.

Connect with Us

WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU HAVE YOUR DREAM PUPPY!!.

‹TEL:

405-247-0356

‹MAIL:

[email protected]

Address lookup

canonical name parkerhavanese.com.
aliases
addresses 23.236.62.147

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom parkerhavanese.com"...
Domain Name: PARKERHAVANESE.COM
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 2
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://networksolutions.com
Name Server: NS8.WIXDNS.NET
Name Server: NS9.WIXDNS.NET
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 06-oct-2016
Creation Date: 06-oct-2016
Expiration Date: 06-oct-2017

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#332121 by Terminator5 Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:16 pm
http://okcfox.com/news/local/dog-decept ... of-dollars

OKLAHOMA CITY (KOKH) — A nationwide investigation has law enforcement focusing their attention on Oklahoma City. Police say a man is using an online dog breeding scam to rip people off, charging $500 or more.

Oklahoma City Police say they know of 10 to 12 victims and the man is using the following websites:
- duncanpaws.com
- parkerhavanese.com
- marvelousrottweilers.com
- vitbulldogpups.com
- smartretrievers.com

#332122 by Terminator5 Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:36 pm
FOR THE GOOGLE BOTS:

MORE OF THE SCAM JARGON FROM THE SITE :

MAIL:

[email protected]
FOLLOW US:

**** Free shipping is available*****

We currently have coupons from our shipping agent to ship puppies at
no extra cost, so if you purchase your puppy while this coupons are
still available and valid, we will be able to ship your puppy for
free. Otherwise shipping will cost an addition

We strive first and foremost to breed for health and temperament with focus on breed standard.
We only breed extensively health tested Havanese dogs who passed all the health testing required by Havanese Club Of America. Our beautiful healthy Havanese puppies are coming from AKC champion lines. Their colors are rare and beautiful chocolate parti as well as black parti.
Solid white as well as brindle and sable parti Havanese puppies are occasionally available.​

we welcome customers and families from all over the United States and Canada .No hassle to make appointments and pick up is easy .We actively ship to all States and cities in USA and Canada and other countries! Please Contact Us if you want your puppy shipped.speedy shipments for same-day delivery.

we do our best to keep in constant communication with our customers with typical email response times less than 24 Hours.Even after getting your fury friend we make sure we keep the communication to assist you where necessary.

SHIPPING

1: Is it really safe for the puppy?

I receive many inquiries on the process of shipping a puppy--individuals often wonder if it is safe and how it works.

Won't he/she be scared? How long does it take?

Won't it be difficult for the puppy having to be all alone in a crate for so long?

This is how I explain the shipping process to individuals to help them feel more at ease with the process of getting a puppy

Shipping a Puppy Is Very safe: See Below Details

Shipping a puppy by itself to a new location always sounds cruel and embarrassing, but actually I think it is harder for us than the puppy(s). With my many years of shipping experience, I know for a fact that all of the pups are well taken care of. So if you stop and think about it, the airlines are not going to mistreat the puppy(s) for fear of lawsuit and customer dissatisfaction. I tape puppy(s) food and feeding instructions to the top of the crate and put frozen water in the crate, so it will gradually thaw out for the puppy(s) and the puppies are offered food along the ride.

The average flight is approximately 4 to 8 hours. I always ask about any delays or layovers and know the exact times and departures of the flights, so I know where the pup is and am able to give you the information as well.

The pup will arrive the same day as it is sent--usually a few hours. I have a big fluffy bed of shredded newspapers in the crate for the puppy(s) to nestle in and usually a pig's ear chew (they love them), and a toy or sock with my scent on it--to help the pup feel secure

we consider shipping as an option and we make the shipping arrangements; this is because most often we find suitable homes for our puppies but they might not be located within a driving distance. I can guess what question you have in mind right now, 'Flying a Puppy'! Is it safe? This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn't
consider it if it wasn't. I personally asked this question to the man of the shipping company on my first attempt to ship a puppy some couple of years back, and this was his answer to me "When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe and approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs that Follows USDA guidelines " The puppy will
have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to cater for him/her on board and off the plane until delivery is completed. When we go to book a flight for our pets, we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself) Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound in their new homes, he even went further to say that "it is better and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-6 hours
flight than drive with that puppy for 4 hours or more". And that I believe so much because I know they are professionals and will deliver the puppy safely.
Basically shipping a puppies within USA and CANADA
requires the following for a pet-safe program

WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING !!!

Hi Parker.Just wanted to let you know that the puppy is doing just great. He's adjusting really well to his new home and Pablo is being good with him and accepting him into the pack. This morning they were laying together in the same dog bed. :)

Hope all is well with you and dogs and puppies.

-matt

Hi Parker,

I wanted to tell you, raising the new puppy Diego has been a lot easier than Pablo was, as a single dog.

Since Diego has Pablo around he's learned a lot just by watching his big brother Pablo. He's learned a lot faster because of this and its made our job raising him easier. I didn't know that having a second dog was going to end up being easier than just having one dog. =) For example, he's not perfect yet at being house trained for the bathroom, but how quickly he's learning is amazing. We don't have to watch him in the house nearly as closely as we did with Pablo at his age.

Diego is also 1/2 though his first puppy school class and has been doing great. He's very smart and learned sit, down, stay pretty quickly.

Talk to you later. Take care!

-matt

Dear Parker,

We LOVE Romeo!!! He is the best, sweetest and smartest dog. We could not have made a better choice. Thank you for breeding such a wonderful dog. He has adjusted to our family perfectly. The grand kids love him. I was in the pool with the kids and he started to come in (the picture with the wet head), he actually liked it. He is not afraid of anything and is learning very quickly. Neil already has him going through a tunnel for his agility course and he is almost completely housebroken. He has only had a few "accidents" in the house. I cannot say enough about him. I have referred 3 people to you that think they may want a Havanese. All our friends love him. I have attached a few pictures of Romeo.

Make sure to let me know when you are going to have another litter so that I can let my friends know.

Thank you, thank you, for allowing us to have this wonderful dog!!!

Sincerely,

Nancy

Teddy is so sweet, he is sleeping through the night, is a great playmate for Romeo and a wonderful addition to our family. He loves to sleep in his crate next to the bed at night. He just goes in at bedtime and sleeps all night! I took him to the vet in his crate and he did not want to get out! The vet of course said that he looks great and agreed with the shot schedule that I printed out for him, he said that it is basically what they do now.

Thanks again Parker, we really love both our dogs that we got from you. You are a great breeder and caring person.

Nancy

Dear Parker,:
Of course you have been on our mind so much this week! Bandit had a wonderful birthday; yes lots of hugs and lots of treats. There is really no way I could possibly tell you what a joy he has been for both Michael and me. We are the two silliest daddies you could ever imagine. Michael is crazy for him, and very protective too. They love to chase each other and rassle around. I am the disciplinarian in the family, keeping both of them in line. (yes I play too!) Bandit is so smart and it has been fun teaching him little tricks to amaze our family and friends; sit, shake, lay down, turn around, other way, go around, circle and up. He learns them in a day or two max. He loves to go everywhere with us, and I mean everywhere. He is like a magnet to people who want to meet him. We will never go hungry. We could always sit on a corner and collect quarters introducing and talking about our little buddy. Everyone comments on his beautiful markings and how happy he is. They also want to know what kind of a dog he is, and are so surprised We have passed your name along so many times all across the western U.S. You were so right about him. I cannot imagine a dog with a better disposition. You knew he was really special.
I have been following your website with the new babies. We would like to have King George. He is beautiful. I really want to trust your judgement if you feel he will be compatible with our family. I will put a check out this weekend, and let's see how his personality develops over the next few weeks, if that is ok with you?
Thank you again so much,
Ross and Michael

Hi Parker,! Just wanted to let you know what a good boy we have in "Cisco" . He is extremely compliant. He is about 90 percent potty trained and learned quickly to "sit", "lay down". "shake hands", "speak","come" and "stay"and he is not yet 3 months old. He is a very hungry puppy! The vet wants me to go to 2 meals a day but I don't think I will be able to as he is always starving! He has been sleeping through the nite from 10pm until 6:30-7am. Overall he is just the"smartest" puppy I have ever encountered! (Do all your other adoptive parents say that too?) Even my husband has been enjoying him and the cats are tolerating him. He looks just like Isabella as you can see. He has his 3rd vaccination next week. Hope all your other puppies are doing well! Thank you for this adorable member of our family! Sincerely, Sherri

Cisco likes the cats but they still hiss at him. They have been pretty much staying away from him on the other side of the house so there really isn't that much contact or conflict. He would like to play with them if they would let him. He went to play with Karen Snyder's puppy Cholla on Wednesday and he LOVES her!! He really is so friendly and he will play nicely with all other dogs.

Hi Parker,, All your litters are gorgeous. I will have to get Cisco a baby sister one day!
He turned out exactly as we had hoped when we were looking for a puppy. As Ed had said (he did not ever want a dog!) "the only thing wrong with Cisco is I love him too much!!! " He is now 14 months old and just a big darling boy. He sleeps at the foot of our bed and at 6:45AM when he needs to go out he come up and licks my ear. What a great way to wake up! I don't use the kennel much anymore but it was very useful when he was a puppy. Everone in the neighborhood knows him as he is sooo friendly and loving. The groomers think he is beautiful and people always stop to compliment him! Thank you so-o-o much! Sherri

Hi Parker,,
I'm going to sound like all Havanese owners...."I love my Havanese!!". Pablo is an absolutely fantastic pup. He loves people (adults and children) and other dogs and he is relatively fearless. He is my constant companion, I take him everywhere. He is a great walker too. I'm very glad I have one of your dogs.
I hope all is well with you and your dogs and all the litters are healthy.
Don

Hi Parker,,
Diego is doing terrific. He had a wonderful birthday with lots of treats and new toys!! (He got more for his birthday than I did, lol) Diego has been a wonderful companion to our family. Our old golden retriever is having trouble walking now. So, It's just a matter of time before he passes on. Having Diego with us will help us deal with this loss when it happens. (He will lick our tears for sure!) He somehow knows our dog is sick and helps him clean himself but he also respects him. It is the cutest thing.

Our little guy is very smart. We have been through obedience training and Diego, of course, was the star of the class. He is very eager to please. I swear he understands every word we say!!

We have been on your web site still thinking of a playmate for Diego. My oldest was married this summer and I was so busy with all of that that I knew the timing wasn't right. I will say that I will have a hard time, when the time comes, picking out another puppy. My Diego is absolutely gorgeous!! Anyone who meets him and knows his breed tells us that he is the most beautiful havanese they have ever seen!!

Well, enough of my bragging!! Hope all is well with you. I can see you have been very busy!!!

Love,

Josie

Hi Parker,, Thought you might like to see Diego in his skeleton costume for Halloween.
He just loves to dress up. Love ya, Josie

Parker,

Thank you so much for taking such good care of your dogs and the puppies. Fidel (that's what we call him) is doing great. He's very easy going and smart. He's only had one accident in the house and that was the first day. There's been no accidents at all today and he's been allowed to roam free. I am very impressed with this little smart guy. He seems to understand we want him to go to the bathroom outside. He sleeps in his crate with no troubles at all. He cried a little bit, 2-3 minutes, the first night and has been great the second night. He's also wonderful with children, my kids love him and all their friends think he's great. He lets everyone hold him and he's gentle and loving to all.

Thanks again for the wonderful puppy.

Parker,

Thanks for the photo of Moochi. Fidel does look like him. We love Fidel. He is the king of our home and all of our friends and neighbors say so. We know the Gillbergs will be very happy with their puppy girl. Arden was very excited and she was showing me the photos on your web site.
Thanks again for such wonderful dogs.

Parker,

We could not be happier with Fidel. He's such a wonderful guy. He's more than what we had hoped for in a dog. We love him to pieces.

I am sure my neighbors, the Gillberg will love their puppy and will take great care of her. They are a fabulous family.

I've attached a photo of Fidel this week after he was groomed.

Take care

Parker,

Fidel is such a good boy, we all love him. No one ever comes to the house without talking to Fidel.

Parker,
I wanted to drop you a line and tell you that Max has grown into a very welcome member of our family. He has doubled in size and is the friendly dog i have ever had. I was also very interested in getting another puppy. I see you have another litter coming up and wanted to see if it was possible to get one of them. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

Kelly

I will send over some pictures tonight. It would be great that when I get another puppy I will bring Max with me so you can see him. He is absolutly the most delightful dog and he has so much fun with my other dogs. My other 2 dogs also love playing with Max and have become more active since we got Max.

Hi Parker,;

Just a little note to bring you up to date on Daisey. We now call her princess Sophia (Sophie for short) the cats all have regal names (prince Tazule and sir Casper Leopold) so our little girl needed a regal name as well. She is really doing well she weighs 4.6 lbs now, is a good eater, loves to play, chases the cats they love her too, sometime she takes a nap laying on Tazule and he doesn't mind a bit. and she is just a delightful companion. I take her everywhere with me. The new pupppies on your website are just beautiful! I see you still have Lilly. I wish I had thought of it at the time Linda pickedup Daisey I should have asked you for Lilly as well. The 2 of them would have been great playmates. She gets to play with other dogs one or two times a week and she loves it. It would have been nice for her to have a permanent playmate at home. She has been to her vet and checked out great. She is going to her groomer next Wednesday. That kind of brings you up to date. She is a very happy little girl and we just love her.

Geri

Thank you Mommy Donatella and Parker, I had a wonderful birthday and even went to the park for play time. I can't wait to meet my sister! Geri said she is just as beautiful as I am.

Hi Parker,

Just want to let you know Clara arrived safe and sound. Linda said she was very good on the plane. She is very sweet and beautiful. Her and Sophie are getting along very well. They play together all day. Sophie is a little bit dominent with her but I think she's just making sure Clara knows who is boss. I'll keep you posted on her progress.

Hi Parker,;
Just a note to let you know how much we are enjoying Clara. We tried all different names and finally decided to call her Moochie. Mostly because she loves to eat so much. She is always looking for treats and wants to taste everything we might be eating. There is also a old song called Minnie the Mooch about a woman who is always looking for more than she is entitled to. Moochie suits her and she responds to us calling her that. Sophie and Moochie really rough house all day long. We all really love her she is very sweet and smart. I might have to buy a bigger bed since she and Sophie and the cats all climb into the bed each night. I'm glad I didn't wait for the next litter to get a black/white female. She is just beautiful and fits into our home perfectly.
Geri.

Parker,,
Thanks for the continued e-mails on puppy care!! The kids named the puppy Ruby and she is the best puppy ever! I can't thank you enough.....! We are enjoying her so much and she has brought so much joy to our family. Hope you are having a great summer.
Fondly,
Corin

Parker,,

Just want to thank you again. We took Mocha to the vet and not only did she get a clean bill of health, the vet said that she had been extremely well cared for and that you had done an excellent job with the crate training. He said that all the instructions you had for us were great. He also said that while the office has several Havanese 'patients' , none of them were as beautiful a dog as she. He was also excited to see a chocolate one for the first time.

Again, we want to thank you. She is doing great.

Teri

Parker,,

We are having a ball with the puppy. Mocha as we now call her, is doing great. She is happy, healthy and a typical puppy. Her favorite thing in the morning is to run upstairs and wake up whoever may be sleeping. She loves to play ball and still plays with the pig she came with. She loves kids, adult - anyone, and the 'playdates' we have had with our friends' dogs are wonderful for her.

She has lots of toys and is eating well. She would love to eat all day but we obviously don't do that. She is still eating the Flint River food plus eggs, chicken and other healthy things. She is set to be spayed the middle of March. We are spending lots of time with her. My husband works out of our house and we also have a nanny that is there during the day. When she is alone she is in the kitchen and there have been no issues.

We love her dearly and have friends who may be contacting you at some point as they love out dog so much they now want one. I need to take some updated pictures and will e-mail you them when I do.

Thank you again for bringing Mocha into our lives.

I got the comb and brush you recommended. Thank you so much for your recommendation.
WOW. Pablo is a different dog with these tools. He does just like you described happens with your dogs - he falls asleep when I comb and brush him now!!
These are the greatest dog grooming tools of all time. I also got a set for Ramona's Havanese Charlie, and now he lets her groom him without a fuss too (he used to be really wiggly before). I can't believe what a difference these things have made. Dog's actually enjoy being brushed and combed now with them.
Hope all is well with you and the dogs.
Thanks again! =)
--
-Matt

Elena is such a beautiful girl. I'm so happy that Pablo is her puppy. (And Picasso too. Maybe someday I'll have to get a chocolate puppy from you.)
Pablo has been taking obedience classes. We're starting his second one in January. So far, he's one of the best trained dogs in the whole class. He's very enthusiastic and a quick learner. The teacher uses him as an example dog in front of the class for many things.
Hope you have a nice holiday!

-matt

I am so happy with Pablo. I couldn't imagine life without the little guy now.
Last Sunday we started his second obedience class. So far its looking like its going to be a real good quality class, even better than the last one.

-matt

Hello Parker,,

How are you? Monty is still great and more beautiful then ever. He has been doing agility training for several months and he is great at it and just loves it. He is a natural performer. I wish you could see how beautiful he is when he is running a course with the wind in his hair and his beautiful white beard flowing in the wind. It is something to see. He is so good at it; his trainer wants to take him to some competitions. I have not said I will let her, but maybe…. I just don’t know.
Nancy

Hi Parker,,

I hope this finds you well. It has been 2 months since we brought home Romeo & Cupid (now known as Bongo & Mojo). What little bundles of joy! I am so glad we got two! They couldn't be more fun and absolutely adore each other. Play, play, play all day, with a few naps and walks in between. I am constantly amazed at how smart they are. As you know, we had two large Huskies we had to put down last year so we didn't know what to expect from a small dog, but what we have found is these are big dogs in a little body. They are so confident! They love meeting new people and are so good with kids.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your dedication to maintaining this breed and for allowing us to grow our furry family with these guys. Can't picture my life without them!

Best
Shawn & James

Hi Parker,,

Greetings from Canyon Lake:

We just absolutely love our puppies, Ollie and Sadie, 10 months old.

We were only going to get one puppy, but decided on two. We are so glad we did.
You were so right! They keep each other company, and they always play together. They are such a joy to us. They are sweet and good natured all the time. We are so happy and blessed to have this sweet addition to our family.

Sherry and Greg

Hi Nevena,
How are you?
They LOVED running through the water at Ocean Beach dog beach!
Hav hugs,
Sherry

Hi Parker,,

It has been over a year since we brought home two of your puppies. When I first met Isabella she stole my heart as soon as I walked through your door even though I initially was thinking of getting a younger puppy. She was four months old and was so energetic, sweet and beautiful. I knew she was the one. We have had a special bond ever since. She is a big dog at heart and is very intelligent. She has been very playful and remains that way till this day even though she is all grown up now.

A few months after Isabella’s arrival in our home we decided to have another puppy and this time a cute little boy Angelo joined our family. He adjusted to a new home very fast even though he was so young. He imitated Isabella in everything and she was so excited to have a companion. They have been having a fun time growing up together and playing rough-house. They love to steal from each other… toys, chews, paper balls, anything. It is hilarious.
Angelo has grown up to be a gorgeous looking Havanese.

I can’t imagine how we lived without them before. They are very affectionate and always seem happy. They want to be with us all the time. They are great with our cats, too.
We often take them for hikes in the mountains and walks in the park. They also love to run perhaps even more so than to hike.

They both ride great in the car and are very calm and patient even if it is a long ride.
They are different personalities and both complement each other.
I am glad we have them both.

Anya

As a family business, our driving force is not monetary gain (though it keeps us going). We believe animals cannot and must not be sold. Just like our human babies, puppies cost almost nothing to breed (except for the food and vet bills) so the colossal prices you will notice everywhere is most often set by individuals for their own gain. What we charge "Sell them for" is simply a minimal cost to cover all expenses incurred during the breeding process and to enable us to continue breeding even more beautiful puppies so as to continue spreading the joy that comes with having a furry friend.

HOW TO PURCHASE ?

Go to Available Puppies and choose the puppy you are interested in , On list of Available pups, click Email Us Now Button under the puppy which you are interested in, you will be re-directed to our Contact Us Page , were you will be indicated which information is required to be submitted.Fill the information form and click submit .

1. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours with gratitude and 100% attention.

2. We answer your questions, provide professional guidance, select the best puppies of the litter and assure they are healthy and up to our expectations which are not less than yours.

3. Full payment is required prior to Pick up or shipping. Give yourself at least 1 business day before the expected arrival day to make sure we receive your payment in time to process all required documents and health checks.

4. For shipping We book the flight for a Monday,Tuesday ,Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays.Let us know which day is more convenient for you. Once the flight arrangements are made you will be informed and there on wards, you will be able to track your puppy through the shipping agent’s website.

5. We ship puppies as soon as they are allowed to travel depending on the destination country’s regulation. Normally, it is between twelve to seventeen weeks of age. If necessary, we will hold your puppy longer at no cost to you.

6. We sell registered puppies only. All our puppies are registered and come with pedigree/registration paper. In case you wish to transfer it to your local kennel club, please request the export pedigree ($75 ). Give us the name and address you want on the papers.

7. We make sure you are 100% satisfied with your puppy. Therefore, your puppy is thoroughly checked by our licensed veterinarian a day or two before departure – we separate the puppies from their mothers and litter mates as late as possible to prevent separation anxiety and socialization problems. In addition, the official veterinarian at the airport also checks your puppy to ensure that he/she is healthy and fit for the journey. All your puppies documents are attached to crate and sent along with your puppy.

8. Please be waiting for your puppy at the airport at the given time. Usually the puppy is available 1 hour after the flight’s arrival time, and a valid ID such as passport or driver’s license is needed to verify the identity of the receiver. We can equally arrange for home delivery if need be (Usually cost between 50 USD) We really appreciate knowing that the pup has arrived safely and at home with you, so please email as soon as you get the chance. Don’t forget to take your puppy to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.

9. We suggest giving your puppy bottled water and gradually mixing it with tap water, until the puppy gets used to your water. It is also recommended to feed him/her with the same brand that he/she has previously been fed with (A nutritional starter package is set with each puppy which may last for approx. 2 weeks)

10. A follow-up call is placed 24 hours after you have taken possession of your new puppy to ensure everything is perfect, to answer any questions you have, and to measure your satisfaction.

11. We will stay in touch with you with newsletters for valuable information and tips. We value our relationship with you.

12. The original documents – pedigree, vaccination booklet and guarantee – will be sent along side your new fury friend

13. We gladly welcome lovely pictures and information on your puppy’s development.

14. We look forward to your referrals, and reward you for them.

**** Free shipping is available***** We currently have coupons from our shipping agent to ship 5 different puppies at no extra cost, so if you purchase your puppy while this coupons are still available and valid, we will be able to ship your puppy for free. Otherwise shipping will cost an addition fee.

STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE

I) .You want a puppy.

II) You visit our website, see all puppies available and use the contact form to let us know the puppy you are interested in.

III) Once we receive your inquiry, an agent will contact you within 24 hours Max. to confirm that your puppy has been put on hold if you wish to purchase at a later date or provide you your puppy’s lifetime satisfaction guarantee and an invoice if you wish to purchase immediately.

IV) we will within 1 business day of receiving payment, confirm your order, process all required paperwork, have our license veterinarian perform last minute routine checkup on your puppy and book the flight for a Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday,Friday and Saturdays (You may indicate which day suites you best).

V) Once the flight is booked, we will provide you the flight number, date and time of departure and arrival as well as all info you will require to pickup the puppy upon arrivalVI) Within 24 hours of takeoff, our staff will place a follow-up call to confirm that your pet arrived safely and that you have taken possession of your pet.

VII) As a matter of routine, Don’t forget to take your puppy to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.Thanks and we look forward to developing a cordial relation with you and your new puppy.

Every puppy that leaves here is and will always be a part of our extended family..******The Purchase procedure will take between 1 -2 business days to complete, we however handle each Purchase case individually and can alter this duration more or less depending on circumstances to be considered on a case by case bases.*****

CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION

#332140 by Terminator5 Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:08 am
And we can add this one to the above list . Check out the fake Scameroon Registration Address . :

http://adoptetonbouledogue.com/

info@adoptetonbouledogue

Purchase process

1. We respond to all requests within 24 hours with gratitude and 100% attention.

2. We answer your questions, and provide professional advice, screen breeders, select the best puppies from reach and ensure they are healthy and our expectations that are no less than yours.

3. Full payment is required prior to shipment. By Passing Give yourself at least 2 business days before the scheduled arrival date to ensure that we receive your payment on time to process all necessary documents and health checks.

4. We booked the flight for a Monday, Wednesday or Friday. Let us know which day is more convenient for you. Once the flight bookings are made, you will be informed, and thereafter you will be able to follow the course of your puppy on the website of the delivery agency to your home.

5. We ship puppies as soon as they are allowed to travel according to the regulations of the country of destination. As a general rule, it is between twelve and seventeen weeks of age. If necessary, we will hold your puppy more at no cost to you.

6. We sell registered puppies. All our puppies are registered and come with pedigree / registration paper. In case you wish to transfer on your local kennel club, please ask the export pedigree (100 $). Give us the name and address you want on the papers.

7. We make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your puppy. Therefore, your puppy is carefully checked by our licensed veterinarian a day or two before departure - we separate the puppies from their mother and litter companions as late as possible to avoid separation anxiety and socialization problems. In addition, the official veterinarian at the airport also checks your puppy to ensure that he / she is healthy and fit for travel. All your puppies documents are attached to the crate and sent with your puppy.

8. Please be waiting for your puppy at the airport at the given time. Usually, the puppy is available 2 hours after the time of arrival of the aircraft, and a valid ID, such as a passport or driver's license is required to verify the identity of the receiver. We can also arrange for home delivery in case of need (usually cost between 50-80 $) We really appreciate knowing that the puppy has arrived safely and at home with you, please send one Email as soon as you have time. Do not forget to take your puppy to your veterinarian for regular arrival-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.

9. We suggest you give your puppy bottled water and gradually mix with tap water, until the puppy gets used to your water. It is also recommended to feed him / her with the same brand he / she has already been fed with (A nutritional booster package is defined with each puppy that can last for about 2 weeks)

10. A follow-up call is placed 24 hours after taking possession of your new puppy to ensure that everything is perfect, to answer any questions you have, and measure your satisfaction.

11. We will keep you in touch with valuable newsletters and tips. We appreciate our relationship with you.

12.The original documents - pedigree, vaccination and warranty book - will be mailed within six to eight weeks after the arrival of your puppy.

13. We gladly welcome beautiful photos and information on the development of your puppy.

14.We look forward to your references, and reward you for them.

STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE

I) You want a puppy,

II) You visit our website, see all available puppies and use the contact form to let us know the puppy you are interested in.

III) Once we receive your request, a livestock adviser will contact you within 24 hours. To confirm that your puppy has been put on hold if you wish to purchase at a later date (seven days max) or provide you with the satisfaction guarantee of your puppy's life and an invoice if you wish to purchase immediately.

IV) We will within 2 working days of receiving payment, confirm your order, process all the necessary paperwork, have our licensed veterinarian perform last minute routine exam on your puppy and book the flight for a Monday, Wednesday or Friday ( You can indicate which day is best for you).

V) Once the flight is booked, we will provide you with the flight number, date and time of departure and arrival, as well as all the information you will need to collect the puppy upon arrival

VI) Within 24 hours of take-off, our staff will place a follow-up call to confirm that your pet has arrived safely and that you have taken possession of your pet.

VII) In routine, do not forget to bring your puppy to your veterinarian upon arrival for regular health check-up within 48 hours of arrival.

Thank you and we are looking forward to developing a cordial relationship with you and your new puppy. Every puppy that leaves here is and will always be a part of our extended family.

****** The adoption procedure will take between 2 and 3 working days to complete, however we will deal with each individual adoption case and may change this duration more or less depending on the circumstances to be considered on a case-by-case basis. ******

Address lookup

canonical name adoptetonbouledogue.com.
aliases
addresses 31.220.17.175

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom adoptetonbouledogue.com"...
Domain Name: ADOPTETONBOULEDOGUE.COM
Registrar: HOSTINGER UAB
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1636
Whois Server: whois.hostinger.com
Referral URL: http://www.hostinger.com
Name Server: NS1.HOSTING24.COM
Name Server: NS2.HOSTING24.COM
Name Server: NS3.HOSTING24.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 22-mar-2017
Creation Date: 18-mar-2016
Expiration Date: 18-mar-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 05:48:20 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.hostinger.com with "adoptetonbouledogue.com"...
Domain Name: ADOPTETONBOULEDOGUE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2013381206_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.hostinger.com
Registrar URL: https://www.hostinger.com
Updated Date: 2017-05-22T02:41:13Z
Creation Date: 2016-03-18T14:27:59Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-18T14:27:59Z
Registrar: Hostinger, UAB
Registrar IANA ID: 1636
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: fedex romaric
Registrant Organization: fed.LTD
Registrant Street: 23 rue kennedie
Registrant City: buea
Registrant State/Province: kumba
Registrant Postal Code: 237
Registrant Country: CM
Registrant Phone: +1.651581652
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext: