Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#310022 by Suehelenj Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:47 pm
Hello! I am here to share my recent interaction with these scammers in hopes that This doesn't happen to anyone else ever again

I found Marcko Louis on Facebook through a mutual friend
He is a Siberian Husky Breeder in TEXAS
I got all of my friends to contact him at different points throughout the day to make sure that he is a credible person and not just a scammer
His story seemed to check out

he was selling a boy husky for 300
a girl for 250

and then the shipping charge would be 200

The puppy comes vaccinated, with a crate, with all of its papers, and neutered

He asked for my full name, address, email, and phone number
Within minutes of providing this information, he had provided me with 2 documents, a transfer of pet ownership document and a document from the shipping company.
I had managed to work out a deal with him that I would spend 300 first, and AFTER I get the puppy, I would pay the 200

I paid the 300. Which he would only accept through WESTERN UNION or MONEYGRAM. He asked that I send it to Cameroon. Which I ignorantly did.
I THOUGHT that that would be the end of it

Then, the next day, at 10PM, I get a phone call from the shipping company about the fact that my puppy was delivered in a wooden crate, which isn't safe for inflight transport to my location. They asked that I pay 700 to rent a compatible crate. An unforeseen charge, which I cant afford. I had just enough money for the puppy, the shipping, and basic puppy supplies. At this point, I started to doubt the legitimacy of this transaction. When I told the breeder that I cant afford to pay the money, he threatened to charge me with pet abandonment.

I called the shipping company again and asked to explain how the crate rental would work, and discovered that its not a rental, more of a security deposit. I spoke to Markco about it, and begged him to pay the 700 as I was PROMISED that the puppy would come with a crate. Plus, he wouldn't be experiencing a loss as he would get his money back. He said he would contact the shipping company to see if there is anything that he could do. They managed to lower the price to 500, which I still cant pay.

I then tried to call Royal Pet Shipping Services myself, and they wouldn't pick up
I had to contact Marcko, tell him that I have tried contacting RPSS (Royal Pet Shipping Services) but I cant get in contact with them. MOMENTS after, RPSS calls me. I ask to speak to a different representative as the usual rep, Michael, had a thick accent that was hard for me to understand, and was denied. I then noticed that Michaels accent was similar to Marcko's accent and began to really check all the information that I have received

1. RPSS doesn't exist on google
2. I am allergic to Fur. When I asked Marcko about if a husky has hair or fur, he said huskies have hair, so I wouldn't be allergic. Which is false. Huskies have not 1, but 2 LAYERS of fur
3. The $300 I sent, was sent to Cameroon, a country who's main scamming companies is pet selling.
4. Shipping a pet requires pet inspections, and many more procedures that would render the shipping as a process that takes MORE than 24 hours.
5. I spokeoed RPSS number, which lead to a HOME address and a Landline
6. RPSS only has 1 representative
7. the money that I sent, which took multiple tries to send, Needed to be sent to people whose names that were not mentioned. Never the Breeders name.
8. The breeder is in Dallas, TX. RPSS is in Houston, TX (According to their phone numbers), locations which are a minimum of a 2.5 hour drive, BUT the puppy was immediately delivered from the breeder to RPSS. within an hour.
9. Breeder was extremely pushy about when the money had to be sent
10. Only Money Gram or Western Union would be accepted.
11. Breeder told me to LIE to Moneygram Rep and say that money was being sent to a family member
12. Breeder, who went from having 11 Husky Puppies to having 6 left in the course of ONE DAY, doesn't have the money to cover a $700 expense that was his own fault/responsibility to cover.
13. Markco Louis only has one comment on his FB page from a "happy customer"

I ran all these points by Markco, at which point, within an hour, He sent me a link to a website
royalpettransportservice.jimdo.com. The website is RIDDLED with spelling errors and if the company is a professional company, the website wouldn't look like it was just thrown together

DOES ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THE CONTINUITY ERROR WITH THE WEBSITE? The email i recieved calls the company "Royal Pet SHIPPING Services". The Website itself calls itself Royal Pet TRANSPORT services

I asked if the puppy could be delivered by Jet Blue or Delta
at which point the breeder then asked where those were, and that was the final tip off. I definitely fell victim to a scam, and would not give up a SINGLE CENT more.

Dont send money to:
BUMA SEBASTIEN TAFILI in Limbe, Cameroon, 237
MBANWEI TETUH SMITHO
NGONG SANI
MUCHOP RUDOLPH SAMA in Dallas, Texas, 75363
Advertisement

#310024 by Terminator5 Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:52 pm
This is a Scameroonian Pet Scam and Fake Shipper . They are the same scammers . Please post links to all profiles and websites you were directed to .

Daniel 8 :25
#310028 by Terminator5 Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:00 pm
http://royalpettransportservice.jimdo.com/

CONTACT US ON +1 (832) 478-2967

Relocation Made Easy!

Our door-to-door services are designed to create the most pleasant, least stressful relocation possible for you and your pet. Whether you need help with particular aspects of the relocation or want us to handle everything, we’re here to help.

transport options carefully. The two most common ways to ship a dog are by air and by automobile. The method you choose will depend on the length and timing of the journey, the size and variety of the dog, and the funds you have available to ship your dog.

Note that both the U.S. Humane Society and the ASPCA caution pet owners to avoid shipping animals as cargo on commercial airlines whenever possible.

Check the laws before planning to ship your dog. Some countries and states strictly regulate the importation of dogs. Check the laws for your destination early to ensure you can get any health documentation and permits you may need in time for your trip, and that you understand any quarantine rules that may apply upon your pet's arrival.

Consider hiring a professional animal transport agency. There are many agencies worldwide that can facilitate and/or provide transportation for your pet, by land, or by air. Given the complexities of shipping a dog, it might be worth it to work with one of these companies. The International Pet and Animal Transportation Association maintains listings for both air and ground pet transportation services.

Take the dog in for a pre-flight medical examination. Within 10 days of your flight, you will need to obtain a health certificate from your veterinarian confirming that your dog is healthy enough to fly, and that all of its vaccinations are up to date

Some destinations may require a separate certification that your dog is up-to-date on rabies vaccinations. Your vet can provide this at the time of the exam.

Shipping can be a stressful experience for both you and your dog, but sometimes it is necessary. If you need to ship your dog, there are a number of important steps you must take before and during the trip to keep your dog as safe and comfortable as possible. Unfortunately, there is no simple way to ship a dog, but if you begin planning for your dog's trip well in advance—at least a 1 or 2 is ideal—you can ensure a successful journey.

Label the dog's shipping container carefully. Make sure that your shipping container has the words "Live Animal" written in letters at least one-inch tall on the top and at least one side of the crate, along with arrows indicating which way is up. Also write the dog's name, along with the contact name, address, and telephone number of your pet's destination on the crate, and indicate whether or not you are accompanying the animal on the flight

Feed your dog four hours before the flight. A dog with a empty stomach is more likely to experience air sickness, so be sure your pet gets to eat well before the flight

Pet Shipping Services in the Continental United States

#310031 by Terminator5 Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:35 pm
Thank you for posting to Scamwarners . Your post will help warn other potential victims of this Pet Scam / Fake Shipper .

#310034 by Suehelenj Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:13 pm
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

In the Dog ownership change form i received
The address: 1548 Fox Run Drive, Dallas TX, 75215 IS AN APARTMENT FOR RENT,
The phone #: 305 340 4692, IS A # IN MARATHON FLORIDA

AND
I had a friend speak to him and ask where the puppies were located, at which point he said PORT JEFFERSON NY
#337383 by tafili sebastien Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:48 am
This is a Scam someone is using my name for scam people, can someone please tell me what is going on, this are my names, BUMA SEBASTIEN TAFILI but am not located in all those locations listed i need to know what this is all about

Dont send money to:
BUMA SEBASTIEN TAFILI in Limbe, Cameroon, 237
MBANWEI TETUH SMITHO
NGONG SANI
MUCHOP RUDOLPH SAMA in Dallas, Texas, 75363[/quote]
#337387 by AlanJones Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:34 am
Your name is being given out by scammers for victims to send money to. Scammers only give out names when they have a way of receiving the money.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#337390 by tafili sebastien Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:39 am
AlanJones wrote:Your name is being given out by scammers for victims to send money to. Scammers only give out names when they have a way of receiving the money.

what should i do now because i names are listed on google as a scam i know nothing about the whole thing, i need my name to get off the there
#337391 by AlanJones Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:43 am
That won't be happening - the post is factual and I see no need to remove your name.

Locking this thread as I see no need for any further discussion.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#337570 by Terminator5 Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:06 am
If you are indeed a victim of Identity theft and someone is using your name to collect money transfers from fraud businesses . You need to report that crime in your own country . Perhaps they can view the surveillance video from the western union offices and finally apprehend the actual criminals. We can't help you here . Identity theft is a crime . REPORT IT .

You can report that crime to your own government, or here to the Cameroon Government here :

https://www.prc.cm/en/

And maybe they will do something about it, finally .