Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#316040 by shinchun Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:33 pm
Hi,

My uncle has paid to get a shiba inu puppy from Chris Shiba Inu web site (chrisshiba-inupups.com) and paid $450 using Western Union. After that he got a phone call from United Pet Airways asking to pay the insurance fee of $800 (refundable when it arrives.) before shipping the shiba inu puppy.
But he found this is a puppy scam so I am reporting this for protecting someone who will have a same scam.

Name of seller: Chris:
Email address: [email protected]
Phone #: (703)594-6307

Fraud involving shipping agent phone #: (443)265-2872

This guy uses this phone number in http://www.wilmateacupchihuahua.com/
I have checked the domain owner and this is from Cameroon.
JOHNY FOTEN, Molyko Street, Buea, South West 00237, CM (Cameroon)
Registrant Phone: +237.670020058 [email protected]

Can I report any other agencies to protect this scam? FBI, Consumer Affairs or Internic?
Please advise me to do so.

Thank you very much.
Advertisement

#316041 by Terminator5 Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:03 pm
http://www.chrisshiba-inupups.com/

CALL/TEXT US TODAY (703) 594-6307

WELCOME TO CHRIS SHIBA-INU HOME

We have been a longtime Shiba Inu Breeder with Top Quality AKC Shiba Inu Puppies since 2005. All my puppies are AKC Registered & Pedigreed. I concentrate on each and every breeding to produce excellent TOP QUALITY pets, rather than on mass production. It shows in my environment, the condition of my dogs and the looks of the pups. I am also one of the very few people who actually keeps most retired adults. Just because they are no longer able to produce, means nothing to me, they still have a place and its where they have been raised and lived their whole life. We hope you enjoy viewing our Shiba Inu puppies. Our puppies come with a LIFETIME HEALTH & TEMPERAMENT GUARANTEE. Come on in and take a look around and discover more about us! We hope you find our website entertaining and informative. With the buttons at the top you can easily navigate through each of my pages as well as the information pages. At any point that you want to get back to this page or our home page just click on Home in the top bar. All navigations can be done with these two panels but occasionally you will also see some links in the main pages as well.

​I do not believe in having a mass amount of dogs to create quantity or volume- (puppy mill). Puppy mills do not control their breeding which often leads to unhealthy pups, faults and aggressive behavior. I believe in breeding for quality, temperament & conformation, all of our pups come with a LIFETIME HEALTH & TEMPERAMENT GUARANTEE which means excellent bloodlines and selective breeding goes into each and every breeding. I only put adults together who will complement each other and create less chance of faults. One indicator is the condition and looks of the dogs. The dogs should be within the breed standard. Poor quality dogs should not be bred. We invite you to consider our Shiba Inu puppies that we have available for adoption. Be sure to check out our other pages in the top panel to see why we are a better choice for a Shiba Inu breeder then most breeders as well as our Lifetime Guarantee and Information on Shipping, should you need it, and How to Buy a Shiba Inu Puppy from us.

Picture

BREED INFO

The Shiba Inu is one of just a few ancient dog breeds that still exist today. Recent DNA testing confirms that the Shiba Inu and other Asian spitz breeds date back to the 3rd century B.C., making them one of the oldest breeds in existence. Although somewhat small in stature, they are agile and strong canines that were originally bred for hunting in the mountains of Japan. Imported by a Military family to the United States in 1954, The AKC finally recognized the Shiba Inu in 1992 and added the breed to the non-sporting group in 1993. Still the number one companion dog in Japan, they have become a popular breed for United States dog owners looking for a smaller version of the Akita. Due to distemper and war time bombings in Japan, the Shiba Inu was brought to the brink of extinction by the end of World War II, but survived the scare and is still viewed as a precious natural product in the Japanese culture today. Read on below to learn more about the Majestic Shiba Inu Dog.
Country of Origin: Japan
Related Breeds: Akita, Shiba Inu Mix

Picture

***FAST & SAFE SHIPPING US/CANADA***

ABOUT US

​We offer Shiba Inu puppies. We produce registered, purebred Shiba Inu puppies for sale. Our Shiba Inu puppies are beautiful and have the best temperaments available. All of our animals are raised and cared for as if they were our own children. We have large, clean, disease free kennels, which our dogs only sleep in at night. During the day they are allowed to run together in a very large area which is kept clean on a regular basis. Here, all of our babies are introduced to children and other animals at a very early age, which makes them very well socialized from birth. We also allow all of our expectant mothers to give birth and raise their pups inside of our home. This allows us the opportunity to bond with each and every pup from birth. And to give the new mom and babies extra special attention. All of our new Shiba Inu puppies are given their vaccinations on schedule, and dewormed on a regular basis.

Now that you now how our puppies are raised and cared for, I would like to introduce you to myself on a person level, so that everyone will know who I am and how it all began. I have always had a fondness and deep love for animals ever since I was a child. My mother would always get so frustrated with me for leading all of the animals in our neighborhood to our home, and of course wanting to keep them all. At times, this included some not -so domesticated animals, but my love for the animals always seemed to win over my mother's approval. I have been the proud owner of many animals throughout my life including many breeds, and mixed breeds. All of which were loved dearly.

Decades later, I started out with three Shiba Inu puppies; Nikita, Thor and Wolf. I came to know the breed, and loved them all dearly, and decided at that point to become a breeder. Well, I didn't quite know at that time what it took to become a "breeder", though I do know now. Later, I discovered that I was given a great gift from God. I realized that I had all of the qualities that it took to become what was always a dream for me, which was to become a breeder, and work with animals on a regular basis. This was something that had always been in my heart, and all of a sudden it came to be! It was truly a dream come true. Since that time, I have no regrets, as far as I am concerned, the Shiba Inu puppies are the best breeds anyone could own, by far. I continue to expand my breeding program, always keeping an eye out for the best producers available.

I have come to discover, just in the last few years since I began breeding, that breeding includes so much more than "putting two dogs together, and letting them do their thing". It takes much time, sacrifice, tot

We check our email several times a day, most often we check it every hour, reach us via email by filling the form below and check your mail box within the next 30-60 minutes for our reply. Please do not forget to check your spam/junk folders too. Or you can call/text me directly .

​Phone......(703) 594-6307
​Email........​[email protected]

Address lookup

canonical name chrisshiba-inupups.com.
aliases
addresses 199.34.228.67

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom chrisshiba-inupups.com"...
Domain Name: CHRISSHIBA-INUPUPS.COM
Registrar: REGISTER.COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 9
Whois Server: whois.register.com
Referral URL: http://www.register.com
Name Server: DNS1.REGISTER.COM
Name Server: DNS2.REGISTER.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 09-dec-2016
Creation Date: 09-dec-2016
Expiration Date: 09-dec-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 19:00:01 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.register.com with "chrisshiba-inupups.com"...
Domain Name: chrisshiba-inupups.com
Registry Domain ID: 2080283160_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.register.com
Registrar URL: http://www.register.com
Updated Date: 2016-12-09T02:46:46Z
Creation Date: 2016-12-09T02:46:57Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-12-09T02:46:57Z
Registrar: Register.com, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 9
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8773812449
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Steve carrera
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 138 juarez street
Registrant City: Taft
Registrant State/Province: TX
Registrant Postal Code: 78390
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.3612225067
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext.:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:

Daniel 8 :25
#329577 by bobmalooga Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:28 am
I want to thank the OP for bringing this to light. I am interested in buying a Shiba Inu puppy and I ended up at this website: http://www.purebredshibainupupshome.us
Just because I was curious about the location of the company portrayed in the website, I decided to do a domain lookup. Turns out the website is registered to someone in Cameroon! After digging deeper I stumbled upon this post! I am very grateful because I could have been victim to the same scam! Here is the WHOIS raw data on the website I think is trying the same fraudulent tricks:
RAW WHOIS DATA
Domain Name: PUREBREDSHIBAINUPUPSHOME.US
Domain ID: D59898840-US
Sponsoring Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar URL (registration services): http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: DI_68190570
Registrant Name: Yeri
Registrant Organization: Not Applicable
Registrant Address1: Che Street
Registrant City: bamenda
Registrant State/Province: North West
Registrant Postal Code: 00237
Registrant Country: Cameroon
Registrant Country Code: CM
Registrant Phone Number: +237.670034309
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registrant Application Purpose: P3
Registrant Nexus Category: C11
Administrative Contact ID: DI_68190575
Administrative Contact Name: Yeri
Administrative Contact Organization: Not Applicable
Administrative Contact Address1: Che Street
Administrative Contact City: bamenda
Administrative Contact State/Province: North West
Administrative Contact Postal Code: 00237
Administrative Contact Country: Cameroon
Administrative Contact Country Code: CM
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +237.670034309
Administrative Contact Email: [email protected]
Administrative Application Purpose: P3
Administrative Nexus Category: C11
Billing Contact ID: DI_68190578
Billing Contact Name: Yeri
Billing Contact Organization: Not Applicable
Billing Contact Address1: Che Street
Billing Contact City: bamenda
Billing Contact State/Province: North West
Billing Contact Postal Code: 00237
Billing Contact Country: Cameroon
Billing Contact Country Code: CM
Billing Contact Phone Number: +237.670034309
Billing Contact Email: [email protected]
Billing Application Purpose: P3
Billing Nexus Category: C11
Technical Contact ID: DI_68190577
Technical Contact Name: Yeri
Technical Contact Organization: Not Applicable
Technical Contact Address1: Che Street
Technical Contact City: bamenda
Technical Contact State/Province: North West
Technical Contact Postal Code: 00237
Technical Contact Country: Cameroon
Technical Contact Country Code: CM
Technical Contact Phone Number: +237.670034309
Technical Contact Email: [email protected]
Technical Application Purpose: P3
Technical Nexus Category: C11
DNSSEC: unsigned
Name Server: NS1.SITEY.COM
Name Server: NS2.SITEY.COM
Created by Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Last Updated by Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Domain Registration Date: Thu May 25 17:18:28 GMT 2017
Domain Expiration Date: Thu May 24 23:59:59 GMT 2018
Domain Last Updated Date: Thu May 25 17:18:29 GMT 2017

I hope this also helps prevent someone from getting scammed.
#329612 by Terminator5 Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:56 pm
Thank you for posting . This website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

Daniel 8 :25