Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#317120 by Terminator5 Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:30 pm
http://domelopugs.com/

DEMOLO PUG PUPPIES HOME

Call/text (218) 550 6312

WELCOME TO DEMOLO PUG PUPPIES HOME

Welcome to “Demolo Pug Puppies Home”, We are small pug breeding family with special love for this breed , we find them very affectionate and fascinating , you would be very surprise how lovely this breed is.

We started breeding 5 years ago after researching all we could about these lovely breed. our first Pug Hugo , Hugo was followed a year later by Lola,a few years later by Coco .Pugs are a true passion of mine since I was little.

Our aim is to breed not for quantity but top quality puppies, Health is a priority in both the females & males. All our pugs match the AKC breed standard. Ours pet’s live indoors with us as part of our family, their babies are raised in our bedroom until they are old enough to come downstairs. We love breeding these animals and see the joy it brings our children each litter we have.There is nothing that brightens a dull day more that a Pug staring back at you when you wake up in the morning. The health, comfort and happiness of our Pugs are my main priorities. No time, effort or expense has been spared to provide a clean and loving home for them.

The Pugs have completely consumed our lives. We live and breathe Pug! If you come visit, you will see Pug pictures, statues, pillows, and every imaginable Pug thing everywhere you look! We have greatly enjoyed making new friends all over the country because of the Pugs.

THE PUG BREED

General Appearance
Decidedly square and cobby, it is ‘multum in parvo’ shown in compactness of form, well knit proportions and hardness of muscle, but never to appear low on legs, nor lean and leggy.

Characteristics
Great charm, dignity and intelligence.

Temperament
Even-tempered, happy and lively disposition.

Head and Skull
Head relatively large and in proportion to body, round, not apple-headed, with no indentation of skull. Muzzle relatively short, blunt, square, not upfaced. Nose black, fairly large with well open nostrils. Wrinkles on forehead clearly defined without exaggeration. Eyes or nose never adversely affected or obscured by over nose wrinkle. Pinched nostrils and heavy over nose wrinkle is unacceptable and should be heavily penalised.

Eyes
Dark, relatively large, round in shape, soft and solicitous in expression, very lustrous, and when excited, full of fire. Never protruding, exaggerated or showing white when looking straight ahead. Free from obvious eye problems.

Ears
Thin, small, soft like black velvet. Two kinds – ‘Rose ear’ – small drop-ear which folds over and back to reveal the burr. ‘Button ear’ – ear flap folding forward, tip lying close to skull to cover opening. Preference given to latter.

Mouth
Slightly undershot. Wide lower jaw with incisors almost in a straight line. Wry mouths, teeth or tongue showing all highly undesirable and should be heavily penalised.

Neck
Slightly arched to resemble a crest, strong, thick with enough length to carry head proudly.

Forequarters
Legs very strong, straight, of moderate length, and well under body. Shoulders well sloped.

Body
Short and cobby, broad in chest. Ribs well sprung and carried well back. Topline level neither roached nor dipping.

Hindquarters
Legs very strong, of moderate length, with good turn of stifle, well under body, straight and parallel when viewed from rear.

Feet
Neither so long as the foot of the hare, nor so round as that of the cat; well split up toes; the nails black.

Tail
High-set, tightly curled over hip. Double curl highly desirable.

Gait/Movement
Viewed from in front should rise and fall with legs well under shoulder, feet keeping directly to front, not turning in or out. From behind action just as true. Using forelegs strongly putting them well forward with hindlegs moving freely and using stifles well. A slight unexaggerated roll of hindquarters typifies gait. Capable of purposeful and steady movement.

Coat
Fine, smooth, soft, short and glossy, neither harsh, off-standing nor woolly.

Colour
Silver, apricot, fawn or black. Each clearly defined, to make contrast complete between colour, trace (black line extending from occiput to tail) and mask. Markings clearly defined. Muzzle or mask, ears, moles on cheeks, thumb mark on forehead and trace as black as possible.

Size
Ideal weight 6.3-8.1 kgs (14-18 lbs). Should be hard of muscle but substance must not be confused with overweight.

Faults
Any departure from the foregoing points should be considered a fault and the seriousness with which the fault should be regarded should be in exact proportion to its degree and its effect upon the health and welfare of the dog.

Note
Male animals should have two apparently normal testicles fully descended into the scrotum.

We find satisfaction in Pug puppies because of the smiling families that come to adopt them. Here you will find some testimonials for past puppies and sold puppies. Take a look at what our past customers have to say about us.

Good morning dear Demolo pugs Home, Dillice is doing great and is growing as happy as possible. I’ve sent you some pictures by email so you can enjoy your baby as well. She is the sunshine of our days(poor Cookie, my toy poodle), she is always playing, giving us love and making funny faces!!
THE MILLER FAMILY,NY

Sir,
We just want to thank you for Dickon, We changed his name to Drey . When we picked him up at the airport and he was doing great from that long flight. When we got him home he acted like he lived at our home forever. He was so well trained already, he went in and out of our doggy door right away, layed on our laps like henew us for a long time and he has a great personality, he is fun, sweet and loving. We we will send more pictures soon.Thanks and God bless your family.
NANCY BADWIN , 90001. LOS
ANGELES CA

Hi,
I just want to give you an update on little Mia. She is doing very well. She is very much part of our family now. Mark loves her to death. The dogs and her are becoming very close. Our dog Amy washes her eyes at least twice a day. Mia is very sassy but that is what makes her so fun.
I hope you are well and hope to hear from you soon. Please let me know if you have received the pictures.
BEST REGARDS,
BRIGET , MD 21221 DRJASON

I Hope you're doing well. I cannot thank you enough for bringing Martin into mine and Jane's life. We wake up every moring to his perfect little smile and that helps us through anything. My friend's mother actually recently adopted a yorkie from you and named her Penny. I'm told that was Martin's sister. Funny
PROUZI TANKS . NM

Demolo Pugs Home was very welcoming and let us spend time with the puppy when we first met her. All our questions were answered thoroughly and she also took interest in the kind of family we were. As a prospective buyer I also wanted to know where the puppy came from and was pleased to see how well cared for they were. Pepper had no problem adjusting to her new home and she was in very good health. I also appreciated the fact (and still do on occasion) that I could call Demolo Pugs Home with any concerns or questions. I have no problem recommending her to others and would buy from her again.
Very pleased, very satisfied, and very happy.
REGARDS
GINA WOODS, MN USA

My family and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for our two pup puppies, Stella and Scout. They have been such a wonderful addition to our little family. Your professionalism and wisdom on "Pug" has really helped our family settle in with our two beautiful dogs. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone who is looking to buy a pug pup should really consider
THE MOREAU FAMLIY, CANADA

I have no complaints about my experience with your services. Communication with you were prompt and friendly. Travel arrangements were convenient and easy. They were able to get our puppy to us in a very timely manner and kept in constant communication with us up until his 48 hour post delivered vet appointment.
KARY DELDS,ELPASO,TX

thank you for coming through with what was promised. Finnegan (“Oliver”) is a great puppy. He is so smart and loveable. I’ve only had him for a month but he is already pretty much housebroken. The only issue was the late flight into Vancouver so I couldn’t get a ferry back to the island till the next day.
There was communication throughout the process before I received him. And the communication continued after I received him.
Thank you Once Agian!!!!
VERA DUBLINS,CANADA

The moment annie was handed over to us was a moment we’ll never forget. We couldn’t have been happier to welcome our very first puppy to her brand new home! And boy is she happy to be home! She has taken to her family quite well, and is a great dog. She learned to sit and lay down almost immediately, and knows how to potty outside. I can’t wait to watch her grow! You guys are the very best!
Rosy Anderson Washington,DC

SHIPPING

Is it really safe for the puppy ?

I receive many inquiries on the process of shipping a puppy--individuals often wonder if it is safe and how it works.
Won't he/she be scared? How long does it take?
Won't it be difficult for the puppy having to be all alone in a crate for so long?
This is how I explain the shipping process to individuals to help them feel more at ease with the process of getting a puppy:

Shipping a Puppy Is Very safe: See Below Details

SHIPPING INTER STATE (BY AIR)

Shipping a puppy by itself to a new location always sounds cruel and embarrassing, but actually I think it is harder for us than the puppy(s). With my many years of shipping experience, I know for a fact that all of the pups are well taken care of. So if you stop and think about it, the airlines are not going to mistreat the puppy(s) for fear of lawsuit and customer dissatisfaction. I tape puppy(s) food and feeding instructions to the top of the crate and put frozen water in the crate, so it will gradually thaw out for the puppy(s) and the puppies are offered food along the ride.

The average flight is approximately 4 to 6 hours. I always ask about any delays or layovers and know the exact times and departures of the flights, so I know where the pup is and am able to give you the information as well.

The pup will arrive the same day as it is sent--usually a few hours. I have a big fluffy bed of shredded newspapers in the crate for the puppy(s) to nestle in and usually a pig's ear chew (they love them), and a toy or sock with my scent on it--to help the pup feel secure

What about shipping in the winter –is it not too cold?

If you decide on a puppy, I will guarantee -as I have for 8 yrs--that he/she will arrive safe and sound. Puppies can be shipped safely between 20 and 85 degrees--AA rules. All puppies ride in the belly of the plane where the temperature is kept at a comfortable 70 degrees--same as for the passengers--and they are the last on and first off the plane. Shipping during this time of year is completely safe and there is no problem so we need not to be afraid about that. Just like a person getting on a flight to go meet their relatives and/or friends for the holidays, shipping a puppy is very similar-and probably even a little easier. The only thing different about this time of year is that the airlines can be strict on the minimum temperature at each location (which is really good for the puppy(s) even though the plane is always kept at 70 degrees. I believe it is mainly for their liability and protection. Likewise, in the summertime--they will not ship if temperatures are too hot along the way. If this is the case, we will just wait for the next best day to ship or ship earlier or later in the day to combat the hot/cold part of the day.

Address lookup

canonical name domelopugs.com.
aliases
addresses 107.178.211.45

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom domelopugs.com"...
Domain Name: DOMELOPUGS.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: NS1.SITEY.COM
Name Server: NS2.SITEY.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 27-dec-2016
Creation Date: 27-dec-2016
Expiration Date: 27-dec-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 19:24:42 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "domelopugs.com"...
Domain Name: DOMELOPUGS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2085234540_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-12-27T18:17:16Z
Creation Date: 2016-12-27T18:16:50Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-12-27T18:16:50Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Registrant Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Registrant City: Nobby Beach
Registrant State/Province: Queensland
Registrant Postal Code: QLD 4218
Registrant Country: AU
Registrant Phone: +45.36946676
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement