Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#317368 by Terminator5 Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:10 pm
Fake Yorkie Sales on website and Fake Bulldog Sales via online adverts .

http://jamespetcenter.com/

JAMESPETCENTER 24 hours Flight and Delivery

707-836-3751

Welcome to jamespetcenter

We are among the dog kennels in the USA and we give our guarantee of quality and health with every puppy when he goes to his new home.

Giving a puppy a home is a life changing event and we are here to support you throughout that process. You should take a moment to read our feedback pages, this is just a small sample of the hundreds of families, who relied on us while choosing for puppies for sale in the USA, and who now enjoy the joy and happiness of our puppies.

If you are looking for pups for sale please feel free to call us for a chat or make an appointment to come along and meet some of our dogs, it is vitally important that you are satisfied and confident that a dog is what you and your family needs and that you wish to provide and care for them. Buy a puppy responsibly!

We are open all year round and do our best to ensure all calls & emails are answered. Viewings are available from 10 a.m. till 7 p.m. with the phones being manned up till 9:30 p.m. Please book an APPOINTMENT as we usually very busy. Weekends and bank holidays are our busiest times so its important to book a viewing to avoid disappointment.

You are welcome to browse our pedigree and crossbreed puppies. We try to update our website as frequently as possible – however, always contact us to check availability and in any case before making any payments. Buy puppies wisely and remember – we want the day you come to see one of our puppies for sale to be a special, joyful and memorable day. Before making a payment – please contact us to get all the details about the puppy or a dog you want to buy and to make sure that your chosen pup is reserved for you only!

I am the second generation of our family, which has raised and trained dogs. I was brought up from the day I was born in a show ring, as I became older I worked with the trainers helping them to get their dogs ready for the ring. My father ran our kennel with some of the best German imported Shepherds that could be found. He held training classes at our home from the time I was to little to remember. I strive in my breeding program to keep the standard of the breed into the USA. I am committed to the breeds that I raise and only strive for the betterment of the breed. Because of my history with the AKC I am not only concerned with the conformation but also the health of the dog. I feel both are important to keep the breed standard in all breeds. By browsing my breeding dogs you can see I have selected some dogs that I feel I can more than achieve this with.

All our puppies are very socialized and do not live their life in a cage. Our females and male breeders are a part of our life. They are exercised and have play time in our play yards. They all have names and are loved and cared for as our own house dogs. Our breeders are groomed on a regular basis and see a vet once a year for checkups and teeth cleanings. Our puppies are crate trained to the best of their ability at their age, they experience many things before they come to your home. They are raised on carpet and have heat and air-conditioning just as our house dogs do. They learn to go in and out a dog door even as a puppy. We do not over breed our females and give them a rest in between breeding, we let them enjoy life without puppies hanging on them 24/7. We also retire our breeders into homes. These dogs are spayed or neutered and given away to people that are approved by our standards. Keep in mind we reserve the right to refuse anybody the purchase of one of our puppies. You must meet OUR requirements to purchase one of our puppies or dogs.

We're also very committed to spaying and neutering pets. Because we believe in this so strong, we do sell some dogs on a spayed and neuter contract only. We feel that this may not eliminate all unwanted breedings but is the best for the health of your puppy. Also, we feel that in the event you choose to place your puppy elsewhere by surrendering it to a human society or rescue we require that you return the puppy to us so that we can find another suitable home for it. We hope that by doing this it will stop the purchase of that puppy to a puppy mill. At any time we will accept the puppy back if you can not keep it or care for it, note when doing this we will not return any money, but will try to make pickup arrangements for it at our cost.

As you have read we are very committed to the quality of our dogs and thank

Address lookup

canonical name jamespetcenter.com.
aliases
addresses 104.37.35.66

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom jamespetcenter.com"...
Domain Name: JAMESPETCENTER.COM
Registrar: ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC. DANMARK - FILIAL AF ASCIO TECHNOLOGIES, INC. USA
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 106
Whois Server: whois.ascio.com
Referral URL: http://www.ascio.com
Name Server: NS01.ONE.COM
Name Server: NS02.ONE.COM
Updated Date: 05-sep-2016
Creation Date: 05-sep-2016
Expiration Date: 05-sep-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 18:39:59 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.ascio.com with "jamespetcenter.com"...
Domain Name: jamespetcenter.com
Registry Domain ID: 2057369551_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ascio.com
Registrar URL: http://www.ascio.com
Updated Date: 2016-09-05T11:15:11Z
Creation Date: 2016-09-05T00:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-09-05T11:15:12Z
Registrar: Ascio Technologies, Inc
Registrar IANA ID: 106
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +44.2070159370

Daniel 8 :25