Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#317369 by Terminator5 Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:30 pm
Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Discover Logos onsite . Credit Card Phishing / Fake Puppy Sales Cameroon .
Scameroon Registrant .

http://preciouspomskie.com/

Tel: (702) 969-0092 - Email: [email protected]

PRECIOUS POMSKIES

We are proud to say that we are active members of the Pomsky Club of America which holds us to the highest standards of breeding by following a strict set of guidelines and Code of Ethics.

Thank you for stopping by, please feel free to look around

I am proud to have such a wide selection of rare colors

Adopt Pomskies from $499 / Same Day delivery to your door steps
Whoever said that you can't buy happiness... forgot about little puppies!
Enjoy our website! If you want to add the perfect puppy to your family, please feel free to contact us at any time!! Available puppies for sale can be seen by clicking on the "AVAILABLE Pomskies" link in the left column. We have several planned litters this Fall, pomskies will be ready by DECEMBER 2016 & JANUARY 2017
RECEIVE %50 OFF IF YOU book and pay in full!

If you have any questions in regards to our pups PLEASE feel free to contact us at any time!

Buying a pomsky puppy from the right breeder is what you should go for. We know what you are looking for and will help you get a healthy, perfect pomsky puppy for your family!

All our pomsky puppies are AKC registered, loved, socialized and are a part of our family prior to them becoming a part of your family

"We call it pre-spoiled with quality.

Some people buy their Pomsky puppies as birth day presents, gift and don't want to go through the long purchase proceedure. We now offer "same day delivery" with all paper works within the U.S.A and Canada only.

Check Available pomsky puppies

Pomsky Breeder of Quality
•Stud Service.
•1 year Health Guarantee.
•Low cost pomsky puppies.
•Our Males $ Females
• Puppies are AKC Registered
• Shipping is available with same day delivery.

We offer Healthy , Champion, AKC Puppies at Unbeatable prices with same day delivery to your door steps ! Check now

Here at Precious Pomskies, our number one priority is the well-being of our dogs

About us

I am the second generation of our family, which has raised and trained dogs. I was brought up from the day I was born in a show ring, as I became older I worked with the trainers helping them to get their dogs ready for the ring. My father ran our kennel with some of the best German imported Shepherds that could be found. He held training classes at our home from the time I was to little to remember. I strive in my breeding program to keep the standard of the breed into the USA. I am committed to the breeds that I raise and only strive for the betterment of the breed. Because of my history with the AKC I am not only concerned with the conformation but also the health of the dog. I feel both are important to keep the breed standard in all breeds. By browsing my breeding dogs you can see I have selected some dogs that I feel I can more than achieve this with.

All our puppies are very socialized and do not live their life in a cage. Our females and male breeders are a part of our life. They are exercised and have play time in our play yards. They all have names and are loved and cared for as our own house dogs. Our breeders are groomed on a regular basis and see a vet once a year for checkups and teeth cleanings. Our puppies are crate trained to the best of their ability at their age, they experience many things before they come to your home. They are raised on carpet and have heat and air-conditioning just as our house dogs do. They learn to go in and out a dog door even as a puppy. We do not over breed our females and give them a rest in between breeding, we let them enjoy life without puppies hanging on them 24/7. We also retire our breeders into homes. These dogs are spayed or neutered and given away to people that are approved by our standards. Keep in mind we reserve the right to refuse anybody the purchase of one of our puppies. You must meet OUR requirements to purchase one of our puppies or dogs.

We're also very committed to spaying and neutering pets. Because we believe in this so strong, we do sell some dogs on a spayed and neuter contract only. We feel that this may not eliminate all unwanted breedings but is the best for the health of your puppy. Also, we feel that in the event you choose to place your puppy elsewhere by surrendering it to a human society or rescue we require that you return the puppy to us so that we can find another suitable home for it. We hope that by doing this it will stop the purchase of that puppy to a puppy mill. At any time we will accept the puppy back if you can not keep it or care for it, note when doing this we will not return any money, but will try to make pickup arrangements for it at our cost.

As you have read we are very committed to the quality of our dogs and thank you for taking the time to look at our web site, if I can help you find the right puppy or dog for you or your family please contact me.

[email protected]

Address lookup

canonical name preciouspomskie.com.
aliases
addresses 91.212.150.7

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom preciouspomskie.com"...
Domain Name: PRECIOUSPOMSKIE.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: NS1.VCLOUDBOX.NET
Name Server: NS2.VCLOUDBOX.NET
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 19-dec-2016
Creation Date: 19-dec-2016
Expiration Date: 19-dec-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 19:13:42 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "preciouspomskie.com"...
Domain Name: PRECIOUSPOMSKIE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2083119439_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-12-19T11:29:29Z
Creation Date: 2016-12-19T11:29:26Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-12-19T11:29:26Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Scott Hunter
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 125 Street Block A
Registrant City: Buea
Registrant State/Province: South West
Registrant Postal Code: 237
Registrant Country: CM
Registrant Phone: +237.663777924
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext: