Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#317670 by MiraDios Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:38 am
So I was looking for a pet on Kijiji to add to our family and posted an ad.

A woman gets back to me offering what seems like a good deal. A flame point doll faced Himalayan kitten, for 500USD air shipping and home delivery included.

I had a few suspicions, first off when contacting her through text she asked me to remind her why I was contacting her.

She asked me about prior experience with pets and quickly told me she'd like to place the animal in my ownership. I showed her a picture of myself and our cat and she commented on how handsome I was and that my girlfriend was a lucky woman.

At this point I'm getting more suspicious but silly me I go and give her my shipping address. Now she has a picture of me, my name and my address.

She asked that I send her the payment through moneygram before she ships the animal. And this is where I cut contact with her.

Went under the name Miley Moore on Kijiji and text but here is the moneygram request.

Loic Wouantou
Dallas
Texas
Zip: 75201

Email: [email protected]

Is this a scam? Is there anything I should do about my personal info?
Advertisement

#317678 by Mike Wilson Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:33 pm
Hello MiraDios,
Your instincts are correct. It is always a scam if they want the payment sent via Money Gram or Western Union.

It is unlikely that the scammers will do anything with your information.Just ignore all communications from the scammers and they will go away and look for another victim.

Do you have a contact telephone number for this scam?

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#317693 by Terminator5 Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:22 pm
804-472-8923, Fake Drug Sales, Fake Puppy and Kitten Sales .

englishbullscompanions.com +18044728923

Denver : TOP SHELF MEDS AND OILS AT DISCOUNT PRICES text ...
www.maryjaneslist.com/16/posts/9-Gigs/i ... =2&b=11161
TOP SHELF MEDS AND OILS AT DISCOUNT PRICES text 804-472-8923 - $0.00 USD Listing ID: 11161. Classified Info. Share This[X]. twitter · reddit · linkedin.

Pedigree Boston Terrier Puppies Available now!!conact asap ...
amarillo.backpage.com › Amarillo buy, sell, trade › Amarillo pets for sale
Dec 22, 2016 - Contact: 804-472-8923. • Location: Abilene, Amarillo, El Paso, Lubbock, Midland / Odessa. • Post ID: 11961622 amarillo. email to friend.

Pet Classifieds - amazing AKC boston terrier puppies
www.pet-classifieds.com › Dogs › Boston Terrier
they will leave with 5 weeks free insurance, her Kennel Club registration papers and vaccination card. Thank you for reading my advert!.. text 804-472-8923 ...

[Cats] Age: Young, Bold and Wrinkly Sphynx Kittens ready now ...
www.freeadspets.com/cats-age-young-bold ... now-albu...
Jul 28, 2016 - Will be GCCF registered wormed regularly...interested persons should text now 804-472-8923. Phone: (804) 472-8923. Price: $350. Address: ...

Daniel 8 :25