Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#317906 by Terminator5 Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:17 pm
http://lewisericsbullterrier.com/

Call or Text us (614) 962-6044

Lewiserics Bull Terrier Home

Bull Terrier is a tenacious, lovable dog with heaps of courage in just about everything it does.

OriginOriginating in Staffordshire, England over a hundred years ago, the dog was originally bred out of Bulldogs and smaller terriers like the Manchester Terrier – thus giving the dog its entirely appropriate name of “Staffordshire Bull Terrier.” As Bulldogs could not be used for dog fighting in those days, a new breed with similar tenacity was required, but after dog fighting was made illegal outright, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier lived on as an excellent worker and companion dog.

Eventually, the breed gained recognition by the British Kennel Club in 1935, and it wasn’t long before the Staffordshire Bull Terrier became a favorite at the shows, winning championships early on in its recognized history. Today it is considered a perfectly solid candidate at dog shows and can definitely win big points with an assertive personality.

Having been bred from terriers similar to the Manchester as well as Bulldogs, it’s not hard to see where the Staffordshire Bull Terrier gets its pedigree from. A simple look at the Staffordshire Bull Terrier will yield you perfectly reasonable estimations as to its immediate ancestry. Because the pedigree is so easy to discern, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier can be considered a strong breed in and of itself, even though it plays a bit of a “hybrid” role. The pedigree of hailing from working-class and fighting dogs has not especially made the Staffordshire Bull Terriera violent dog.

Food / DietWith a voracious thirst for exercise and activity comes an equally voracious appetite, but as always it’s important to remember the size of the Staffordshire Bull Terrier and feed it accordingly. It’s easy for a 150-pound human to overestimate just how much food a dog needs, even if many dogs intimate that they can eat whatever you throw at them.

Generally friendly to strangers and very eager and energetic, this dog can become an instant hit and become known as “characters” amongst your family and friends.

TrainingStrong training from an early age is important with the Staffordshire Bull Terrier. It should be properly socialized to other dogs and to people, and it should certainly learn the boundaries of acceptable behavior in a home setting. For example, too much growling, showing of teeth, and even playful biting should not be considered acceptable despite how often it seems your Staffordshire Bull Terrier is acting on instinct. The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is a dog that will get a lot of use out of chew toys, so be sure to find a few that it likes.

WeightAlthough strong and confident, the dog is only medium-sized and will weigh up to about 40 pounds in males and up to around 35 in females. Going any higher than these maximum weights should be considered overweight.

staffordshire-bull-terriers-2Temperament / BehaviorAs noted, the temperament of the Staffordshire Bull Terrier is a main attraction if you like a dog that is assertive, friendly, and confident. Many people can be afraid of confident dogs, but the Staffordshire Bull Terrier isn’t a terribly aggressive dog unless raised improperly or not giving proper training from its time as a puppy. If you are the type of owner who likes to view a dog as an equal, you will probably not have an entirely successful relationship with your Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

Common Health ProblemsThe Staffordshire Bull Terrier is prone to cataracts (which is not unusual in terriers), as well as hip dysplasia. Also, watch out for gas in this dog – it sounds like a joke, but it won’t be a joke once you experience it!

Life ExpectancyA solid life expectancy of 10-16 years, barring health problems, should be expected in most dogs of this breed.

Exercise RequirementsLike any other dog, regular exercise is key here. But given the breed we’re talking about, you’ll want to make sure the Staffordshire Bull Terrier gets enough exercise that it can actually be tired out. It will make a much better companion indoors if it doesn’t get antsy and instead gets its fill of mouth-related activities (think Frisbees and chew toys) as well as running around and generally being a dog.

The temperament of the Staffordshire Bull Terrieris a main attraction if you like a dog that is assertive, friendly, and confident.

AKC (The American Kennel Club) calls this breed “a smooth-coated dog with great strength for his size. He is active and agile and comes in six color varieties: solid red, fawn, white, black, blue, or brindle. Today, he serves primarily as a family companion and is seen in the show, obedience and agility rings.”

Coat With short coat that comes in a variety of colors, it might be hard to distinguish exactly what a Staffordshire Bull Terrier is. The coat is very easy to manage, and in fact you should avoid the temptation to manage it, as it is naturally short and the whiskers should remain as they “come with” the dog.

We live on 3 beautiful acres. It is so pretty and GREEN here! We just moved in so no landscaping has been done. But it will be done soon!! My love for this wonderful breed started back in March of 1995 when I purchased my first Boxer puppy, "Katty”. Although she wasn't a "show dog", she was my PRIDE AND JOY. She was always with me through thick and thin. Always by my side, she just waited for my next move. Of course she just loved all the attention and enjoyed cleaning my floor of crumbs that may have dropped. Katty left us in 2007 at the age of 13 years and 9 months. The joy we shared was very happy years for both of us! Later in October of 2002, I purchased my second Boxer, "Sadie". She was such a joy to have around. What ever she did made you laugh. At this point in my life, I knew where I wanted to be and so began my search. In June of 2003, I purchased my male "Hunter". He was everything I was looking for. His temperament was and still is exceptional. Needless to say, I was hooked and very excited about the future. Hunter finished his championship rather quickly and has had some wonderful wins including owner handled Best of Breeds and group placing. While Hunter was out showing, our handler came across a black brindle bitch. We could not resist as she was beautiful and had wonderful qualities. She has two get in the ring now and they are the beginning of Cute Boxer Puppies Home. One of these girls has already thrilled us with a BPIS and numerous Best Puppy’s. I am very dear to the breed striving to breed according to the "Boxer Standard” set forth by the ABC and believe in health testing to produce healthy, happy puppies. I do not breed often and when I do, it is to produce my own show prospect. All of my pet/companion pups are sold on a limited registration with a spay/neuter contract. My dogs are pets first and show dogs second. They live in my home not an outside kennel. I hope you enjoy your visit. Please feel free to inquire with any

If you are interested in any of the puppies on our website and live too far to drive down and pick up the puppy in person, then we can make the arrangements for you to have your pet the next day or same day. The puppy will be shipped to the closest airport near you or delivered to your home. Delivery price is according to distance. In most cases the puppy will arrive within 4-8 hours of the departure time. However, sometimes delays do occur, so check the flight with the airline before you leave your home to go to the airport.

General airline Requirements: 1. The puppy must be at least 8wks old.

2. Must be accompanied with a veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate

3. Some airlines have restrictions for temperature and will check destination and arrival flight temperature forecasts.

Cost of Shipping via airline: 1. veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate Approx 2. Cost of Travel Kennel (depends on size of crate) $25/$50/$75 3. Airfare is determined by the weight of the puppy and the weight/size of the Crate (Larger/heavier and older puppies can cost more)

If you decide to have a puppy shipped to you, we will need the following information:

1. Your full name, that you have I.D. for, you will need to show this at the airport cargo desk when you pick up your puppy
2. The full name of someone else who also has I.D., as a “back up’ person for pickup so they can pick up your puppy, if, in case of an emergency you are unable.
3. Your physical address, it cannot be a post office box
4. Phone numbers that you can easily be reached at, preferably at least two numbers.
5. The name of the COUNTY that you live in
6. The name of the airport that you prefer your puppy to arrive at, and the name of an optional airport
7. What puppy you are interested in.

If you've got any questions, please do not hesitate to send us a message. We reply within 24 hours !

Address lookup

canonical name lewisericsbullterrier.com.
aliases
addresses 107.178.211.45

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom lewisericsbullterrier.com"...
Domain Name: LEWISERICSBULLTERRIER.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Name Server: NS1.SITEY.COM
Name Server: NS2.SITEY.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 28-dec-2016
Creation Date: 28-dec-2016
Expiration Date: 28-dec-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 19:04:37 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.publicdomainregistry.com with "lewisericsbullterrier.com"...
Domain Name: LEWISERICSBULLTERRIER.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2085480448_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-12-28T17:36:38Z
Creation Date: 2016-12-28T17:36:33Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-12-28T17:36:33Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Registrant Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Registrant City: Nobby Beach
Registrant State/Province: Queensland
Registrant Postal Code: QLD 4218
Registrant Country: AU
Registrant Phone: +45.36946676
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement