Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#318550 by Mike Wilson Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:32 pm
http://www.akcenglishbulliespuppies.com

Fake breeder site

"PAYMENT METHOD ACCEPTED:WALMART 2 WALMART ,PAYPAL AND BANK TRANSFER

Phone:(940) 227-6935
Address: 7806 Tuscany View Ct,
Tampa, FL 33647

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#318602 by Mike Wilson Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:15 pm
Hello xxxx,

thank you very much for your interest in the white male English bulldog puppy Bright,the pictures on my website are the most recent pictures of Bright but i have also attached more pictures of her and some parents pics. we are asking $850 for each puppy male including shipping and firm on the price. We can deliver to buyers anywhere in the USA & Canada and we have never had any bad experience with shipping as all our puppies have always arrived safely,we work with one of the best pet movers in USA and Canada regarding pet shipping and transportation.

This sweet lil angel is 11 weeks old, all vet checked and had her first vaccines,we have committed to ensuring that he have the best possible “forever” homes, and we take that commitment very seriously.He is trained now on potty pads,very healthy and good mannered, raised indoors with family,very smart and lovable! A Good Home Is A Must!! He is purebred with average lifespan is 13-16 years, and are expected to stay at 40- 45 lbs lbs when fully grown,very energetic and playful member of the household.English bulldogs are very intelligent creatures that love the company of it's owner and are also very friendly with children and other household pets. The care of this puppy have been second to none and everything has been done to give them the best possible start with their future new families.She will leave home with vaccination chart which proves she have had her first vaccination and have had a full medical examination.Nash comes with a handbook that explains more on its pedigree as well as feeding and toilet habits some vet record which is well explained in the handbook as well as a Puppy Care Kit which includes some helpful information that should help you facilitate the transition process in your home.The puppy will come with the following grooming tools Shampoo, Conditioner, Pin Brush, Nail Clippers, Ear/Pad Trimmer, Ear Lotion, Scissors.She will also be leaving home with an information guide to help you along as the new owner,they are also doing really well with paper training and will leave our home with a full puppy pack which includes food and water bowls, their own blanket and also their own specific toys, they have also had the best start in life here at home with me and my family.

About food, I feed all my puppies Wellness dog food, Grain-free or Purina puppy chow and NuVet Vitamin's,Canidae All Life Stages Formula,Honest Kitchen Force Chicken Formula, that are excellent for them. I choose to feed with these because the are relatively modest and readily available across the USA at most department or grocery stores. There are many opinions on which dog food to use. This is a decision only you can make, but keep in mind Purina has been making dog food for over 50 years and they do extensive research on nutrition and protein. Other dog foods may cost more but that doesn't necessarily means they are better.The shipping process will take maximum 18 hours to complete but somethings could take more than but hardly exceed one day and the puppy will be delivered right at your doorstep.Total cost of the puppy including shipping is $850,deposit of $350 is required before i can reserve the puppy and begin with the paperwork and ship the puppy to your address,we offer home delivery only no pick up at local airport for safety concerns okay.

Please get back to with the following information so that we can begin ....
What is the name of Buyer/Receiver....
what is your delivery address,City,zip code?
What is the name of the closest airport in your city?
When do you need the puppy/time of delivery
What is your personal phone number?

I would advise you on the next step to take towards getting the puppy into your family as soon as i hear back from you with answers to the questions above.

Thank you
God Bless You.
Mr oliver

http://www.akcenglishbulliespuppies.com

Deposit will be made via Walmart.It will be a Walmart to Walmart transfer to avoid paying higher charges,Walmart money transfers is a secure way to send money domestically, with Walmart it easier, safe more convenient to make payment.Let the cashier know you're making the payment to your colleague at work so that it will be processed in time and make it available for used so that i will be able to proceed with the paperwork and take the pup to them (pet carrier) for a final health check to confirm the reservation. In no time after deposit have been confirm you will get detail.

Kindly locate the nearest Walmart store in your area and complete the deposit.

Name of Receiver...Oliver Roddy
State...Florida
City....Tampa
Zip code....33647
Amount..$350
Address...7806 Tuscany View Ct,
Tampa, FL 33647

Once payment is completed kindly get back to with the following for confirmation....Reference number# and full name of the sender

Best wishes
God Bless You.
Mr Oliver

Mr oliver
940-227-6935
http://www.akcenglishbulliespuppies.com/

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#318605 by Mike Wilson Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:28 pm
Additional telephone number used by this Cameroonian scammer (443) 826-9401

Account Details For a bank in Cameroon Africa.

IBAN.... CM21 1003-4000-1091-1554-2000-155
SWIFT.....ATCRCMCMXXX
Amount..$850

Kindly copy down the IBAN and SWIFT and make the deposit.Once you're done with the payment let me know.I wish to inform you that such transaction take 4-5 business day before the money can be made available for us okay and i will only begin with the shipping proceeding and paperwork after the money have been confirm into my account and made available for used.

Best wishes

Mr oliver
940-227-6935

It is ALWAYS a scam
#318660 by Mike Wilson Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:20 pm
[email protected]

I do understand where you're coming from but be rest assured that you
are getting your puppy you have my Word, we're a God fearing Christian
family and cheating people of their hard earned money is not of our
faith. It's normal that we have to be so skeptical, I mean in today's
society you can never be too sure. If we actually wanted money for
these dogs, then we could post ads for them asking the regular $2500
and we are sure people will contact us willing to pay such amounts but
the tendency is that those who will offer to pay such amounts are
certainly very rich people that will spend more time making their
money than giving the love and care that their puppies need. We must
give out these puppies at this early age because they will be so much
work on us when they come of age so why shall we take your money and
still keep the dog. A good home for the puppy matters much than the
$850 we can take from any one. Besides we do not depend on breeding
and selling puppies to put food on our table because we have primary
jobs. We breed for the sake of experience and though it comes with
some headache, we do not ask for money as a compensation. Why should i
take your $850 and not send this puppy to you? We are honest people
and cheating is against the laws on earth and in heaven. If you put
money into our account and we don't keep our end of the deal which
is getting the puppy to you, we are completely aware of the risk as
you may press charges on us.
You have my word, as soon as payment is received we shall get on the
shipping process and will updated you every step of the way.
We shall place the order for the shipping and get back to you with the
Airway bill number, Delivery Recipient and the Tracking Number. And as
soon as they arrives the shipping agent at the terminal there will
call you and notify you that you have a puppy pending pick up and you
will be told what part of the airport to go pick up your puppy, you
need to take with you Your I.D Card,Drivers license,Passport or any
good identification paper. And as soon as i have this money and
everything is done and your baby put on flight i will send you and
email with all the flight details (Delivery recipient Airway bill
number, and the Tracking number) is that okay
Thanks and Waiting

Mr oliver
940-227-6935

It is ALWAYS a scam
#318691 by Mike Wilson Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:27 pm
His fake ID

It is ALWAYS a scam
#319147 by Mike Wilson Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:13 pm
Note The friends and family option in PayPal does not give you any buyer protection.

will accept PayPal, as you are to make the transfer using Friends and family option, like you are sending a gift so as to make the transaction go fast.

here is my PayPal ID : [email protected]

We have delayed too much already, and I don't want any further delay. so as soon as you are done with the transfer please do keep me notified so I can proceed with the paperwork.

Thanks for understanding
Mr Oliver

Best wishes
Mr Oliver
Dedicated responsible dog breeder
Address: 7806 Tuscany View Ct,
Tampa, FL 33647

It is ALWAYS a scam