Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#320037 by Mike Wilson Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:41 am
[email protected]
Text Or Call : .385-289-0813

Female Yorkie Babe

Hello,

Nice reading from you and to know that you are interested in our puppies,Babe is still available, presently 09 weeks old, vet checked, has completed all basic obedience/behavioral training and ready for new home. Puppy comes with deworming, microchip, pedigree papers, vet certification, some toys, training manual and food samples. We ship them from our home in ) Salt Lake City UT . The puppy cost $500 each, there is is an additional (Optional) $50 home delivery charge. The puppies are generally shipped via airplane, with ground delivery when appropriate/necessary. Usually we charge an additional $100 for shipping but right now, we have coupons to ship freely nationwide. That means the total amount you will be paying per puppy is $500 plus the optional $50 home delivery charge. Shipping coupons we have are valid to ship on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. There are also a discount if you want to buy more than one puppy, we can give you two puppies for $800. With our Lay-Buy option, you can hold your puppy(ies) for only 50% down payment and pay the balance at your convenience within 30 days. Puppy(ies) shall be delivered to you or picked up upon completion of payment. With this option, a 5% charge shall be applied if payment is not competed within 30 days or need a refund.
All our puppies are very socialized , friendly and moves along with kids , Pets of other breed and love playing with cats. They are all AKC registered and comes with the following .
=> Play Toys/Treats.
=> Every pup is raised with cats Kids , socialized with kids and pets of other breeds .
=> Our Contact info for Lifetime Support.
=> Collar and Leash. -Valid Papers.
=> Blanket (great for taking home mom's smell) Medium.
=> Food menu
=> 30 days 100% money back Guarantee .
=> 100% lifetime satisfaction Guarantee
=> Up to date with shots and Vaccines
=> When you buy one of our pups you get my knowledge and my expertise for any training/problems /questions etc.for the life of the dog.
In our puppy’s safety concern in mind, please take time to answer all the questions bellow so we can be sure that you are the right match for our little one.

- Tell us a brief summery about yourself and immediate environment (Home), if its your first experience with this breed ...........?
- Assuming you are ready to purchase the dog, How will you want to make your payment , Via Credit/Debit Card online or cash transfer at Western Union or Money-gram store close to your location ....?
- How soon will you be ready to make the purchase?

Please email back to let confirm how soon you wish to purchase the puppy so we can proceed with paperwork/shipping arrangements.Feel free to reach us at .
Text Or Call : .385-289-0813
Below are some accessories that the puppy will come along with:
We await your soonest reply to the above questions .

Asociated fake pet shipping company

http://interstaterunners.com
www.interstaterunners.com
Interstate runners [email protected]

I really understand the way you feel about your money. All i need from you is little trust and confidence and i promise that you will receive the puppy and money without any problem. I want you to know that not everybody over the internet is Not what you think, We are local pet delivery agency in UT and we shipping for long . The bible say many are called but few are chosen.We are a Christian and a responsible personality, We only came to the internet to delivery puppies from one location to another not to deceive or tarnish our image.

Thanks For Using Our Service
Management
InterState Runners

one

The following is total nonsense and an attempt to scare victims into sending more money. You can not be charged with pet abandonment when you were never in possession of the pet.

The U.S.A Penal Code reads:

"Whoever abandons pets have acquired habits relativistically shall be punished with imprisonment up to one year or a fine ranging from 10,000 to 15,000 $. At the same time the animals in conditions incompatible with the maintenance of their nature and production of severe suffering. So if you know what's good for you, just try to make the payment as soon as possible. noted that she has already deposited the money for the registration fee and insurance fee and we have send you the document which you sign showing you are now the rightful owner of the puppy . so you are the biological owner of the puppies now. and US police help Interpol and the Government have the right to take you to court for animal neglect and abandonment of the puppies . and then there is the force by police in court, the verdict will be final.

We have your address, and we have no choice but to proceed according to the law. No one is above the law. We need to work with urgency to proceed. or we start processing the files to send the puppies to the quarantine.below is your full information that we are going to use in tracking you down. So it will be better if you cooperate now and sort out the issue .

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#320217 by dixdav Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:53 pm
This is very much like something we had happen to us only the puppies were supposed to be Havanese. We sent the money via moneygram per their request ,then again they requested more money because the air freighters could not send puppy in container the puppy was in at the Airlines. When we refused they sent us very real appearing pet transporter flyer. Again , pleading for us to" help" get this puppy out of the airport they tried to get $500.00 more . These guys are very good at this, we had phone conversations,character references we called ; we are out $500.00 .The puppy was sold in Fairfax Valley,monogram traced to Waldorf ,Maryland . Internet is playground for deceit buyers beware.Wish I had known about this website before.
#320218 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:04 am
We are sorry to hear that you are a victim of this scam.

Please post the emails from the fake seller and fake shipper. Remove you personal information from them prior to submitting. this will help others.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#320230 by Bryon Williams Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:14 am
^^^^^ You did not provide a web address nor the emails.

It is hard to shut down an unknown website. We will also need proof as in the emails.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#320235 by Mike Wilson Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:11 am

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#320423 by Kela Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:47 pm
I'm so glad I saw this before I purchased they was to persistent with you sending your money they change the western union payment info two times. I read western union is for scammers nothing was secure for me . Thank God I look up they phone number one more time and someone reported this . I also have 5 emails from [email protected]
#320432 by Terminator5 Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:57 pm
Please post the contents of those emails with your information removed . Other victims may be searching that information .

Thx

Daniel 8 :25