Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#320199 by HannahsDad Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:11 pm
SOC Shih Tzu puppies at http://www.socshihtzupups.com

We are familiar with Shih Tzu puppies.We have been breeding Shih Tzu puppies for the past fifteen years and strive to breed healthy, top quality puppies.
We are looking for responsible people to take one of our Shih Tzu into their home so as to love them and spoil them with all their needs.
We pride ourselves on giving our Shih Tzu owners as much support as they want or need in taking care of the puppy. We will not sell our puppies without some background information and we ask that you do not buy them as a gift for someone else unless that person has requested a Shih Tzu puppy. Sometimes, surprises are unwelcome and we want our Shih Tzu puppies to be a welcomed addition in your home or any home they go

Tags: Shih Tzu puppies , Shih Tzu puppies for sale , Shih Tzu puppies available ,Shih Tzu breeders, Shih Tzu puppies ,Shih Tzu breeders ,Shih Tzu puppies ,Shih Tzu breeders ,Shih Tzu breeders, Shih Tzu puppies sale ,Shih Tzu puppies for sale , Shih Tzu puppies for sale ,Shih Tzu puppies , Shih Tzu puppies, Shih Tzu puppies,Shih Tzu breeders ,Shih Tzu breeders

No contact details – webform only
Created 25th November 2016 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#325052 by Mrtoxic Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:39 am
From [email protected]
. I am very glad on your interest towards my Shih Tzu puppies.Some of the puppies are still available for any loving and caring home.$400 for Dude and $450 for Ellie.They are well trained and good with pets and other animal.They have had all their shots and have all work papers.
Prior to making this transition, we always request that all interested person should address a few of our worries/concerns and know what we expect of you when you become a new owner of one or two of our puppies so i hope you do not mind. 1st. I do NOT place our Shih Tzu puppies in homes where they will just be breeding and making money without love and care giving to them like what i do or even more. 2nd. We do NOT let our Shih Tzu puppies go to homes where they would live outside! 3rd. We will NOT place our Shih Tzu puppies with anyone who has any history of child or animal abuse!! and the 4th. ALL of our new Shih Tzu puppy owners must take time to educate themselves on how to properly care for their unique new Shih Tzu child. 5th. and last but not the list, We will probably turn down homes that have very large number of other dogs. As our puppies crave individual love & attention. As long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your homes with these puppies, we will consider giving you our puppy, regardless of your location and note we are willing to receive our dog back at any age for any reason. If at some point you wanna move or cant keep the dog any more, please let us be the first to know. As we earlier mentioned we are not in the quest for money so we want what is best for the puppies to keep them at the top as the breed has always demanded. We advise our potential prospective adoptive families to take time and educate themselves on how to properly care for their unique new Shih Tzu baby. You make them happy and promise you they make you happy in return.
We are based in Houston, TX so we will have to ship, I guess you should be asking a question like, "Flying a Puppy: Is it safe?" This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn't consider it if it wasn't. I personally asked this question to the man of the shipping company on my first attempt to ship a puppy 6 years ago, and this was his answer to me "When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe, approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs that Follows guidelines. The puppy will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to care for & look after the puppy on and off the plane. When we go to book a flight for our pets we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself.) Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound to their new owners", Vet techs and breeders have even said its better and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-5 hours flight than drive with that puppy for 6 hours or more**. And that i believe so much because i have done done process over and over with no issues ever. Note that someone usually (air hosts/hostesses,) is assigned and motivated to fly with the puppy so the puppy is flying as an accompanied pet.

Shipping a Shih Tzu puppy within USA and Canada INCLUDES
*HEALTH CERTIFICATE $55.00
*PUPPY CRATE $45.00
*CLIMATE CONTROLLED PET CLASS FLIGHT $189.00
*FOR A TOTAL OF $289.00
I ALWAYS CHOOSE TO USE PET SAFE PROGRAMS. When we have to ship a puppy to a new home, what we do is we contact the shipping agent straight away and then he calls all airlines to find out which of them has the most direct flight to the destination, then he can book that flight. The shipping processing time normally takes between 6-18 hours to complete this includes papers processing time. So the total to pay for both puppies will be $800 plus Shipping of $460 for both and for a complete total of $1260. I will advice on the next step as soon as i read from you.
Thank you.

. Sounds good, my partner just went through your emails, we feel good about this so we have decided to place the puppy in your home.
As for the paper work and shipping process, it normally takes a couple of hours to complete, though sometimes it could take a little longer, how ever the whole process hardly exceeds one whole day. After payment we will meet the shipping agent and he is gonna call all airlines to find out which of them has the most direct flight to your location then he can book the flight.
Your puppy will come with a handbook that explains more on their life styles as well as feeding, and toilet habits, some vet record which is well explained in the hand book as well as a Puppy Care Kit which includes some helpful information, that should help you facilitate the transition process in your home.
I'll advice you to get the following grooming tools within a month or two from now: Shampoo, Conditioner, Pin Brush, Nail Clippers, Ear/Pad Trimmer, Ear Lotion, Scissors. About food, I feed all my puppies Wellness dog food, Grain-free or Purina One and NuVet Vitamin's that are excellent for them. I choose to feed with these because the are relatively modest and readily available across United States and Canada at most department or grocery stores. There are many opinions on which dog food to use.
This is a decision only you can make, but keep in mind Purina has been making dog food for over 50 years and they do extensive research on nutrition and protein. Other dog foods may cost more but that doesn't necessarily means they are better.
So get back to me with the following information so I can start the flight and ownership arrangements;
Names of receiver/owner of the puppy:
Address,zip code and telephone number:
Closest airport:
Preferred hours of Pickup of puppy from airport/home:
We will begin the process and advice on how to get payment to us once you get back to us with the requested info.Looking forward reading from you.
Thanks
#325062 by Mrtoxic Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:29 am
Advance fee request from [email protected]

. Hello
Ok lets move forward.When the money is sent for them, we will go have them registered for delivery to your location and we will get back to you with the full delivery information so that you know what time they will be arriving your country tomorrow. I got the delivery address.We are looking forward to proceeding with the paper work and shipping as soon as we receive your payment. What you have to do now is that you send the money required this morning so that i get them registered to your information and have everything done for them to be shipped out with the next available flight tomorrow to get them home tomorrow OK.They will be delivered to your home and would also come with some food stuffs.
As for the payment,the money would have to be sent through western union money order because its fast and more reliable.Moreover, there is a western union store close to us here and it will not take long for us to go get the money and proceed with the shipping of the puppy. We will also like that as soon as you send the money,everything should be done as soon as possible and you also get the puppy home ASAP.
Below is the information which you would copy,locate the nearest western union store and do a person to person money transfer:-

Bank.................... Western Union(Money in Minutes)
Amount................... $1260

Names: Culver Clarence
City: Houston
State: Texas
Zip Code: 77093
Address: 2815 Hitchcock st

So once your done with the payment, you would have to email me back with the Senders Names and Reference Number.

Email me back once