Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#320407 by Nasreen94 Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:28 am
On 12 February 2017 at about 740pm I came across an advertisement on adpost.com/sg stating about the sale/adoption of a Scottish Fold kitten that I was interested in getting. My sister was also longing to adopt kitten. I went ahead and replied to the advertisement, informing of my interest and left my contact number for the person to get in touch with me. Subsequently, I received a WhatsApp message from +667686846 asking about my interest. She introduced herself as Natasha and she is 39 years old. She told me that is no longer staying in Singapore and now moved to Thailand with her kittens. She gave me some details of her kitten. She asked my details, what I am doing, my family status, what I was working. She said that she is giving her kitten for free and she is unable to take care of them. She sent me some of her photos of her kittens. When I asked her a video, she denied to sent me. She said that the kitten will receive in Singapore in 5 to 6 hours and I must pay the transportation fee which is SGD250. I said it was too expensive. She said she will help me pay SGD100 for the reservation and I pay SGD150 for the transportation fee. I agreed to her idea. Once I received the kitten I must return her back SGD100. However, when I asked for the name of the Singapore agency, she refused to give me the name that was dealing with transport of the kitten. After she paid the reservation fee, the agency located in Thailand, sent me the email copy of the invoice. I also received a call from +66967277350 claiming to be the agency and when I questioned him asking is they had a branch, he replied "yes", but refused to give me the name of the Singapore agency. and consistently told me to keep transferring the money through the Western Union stated on the invoice. He also said that that very night the kitten will be staying in the office, he gave me time until next day morning to transfer the money. I persistently asked the kitten seller to tell me the company that is dealing. She said at first was Global Pets Sdn Bhd (Malaysia) and then she says is Yappy Global pets Pte Ltd (Singapore). I made a call to the both companies, both replied there no such services they provide. When I could not locate the companies of the Thailand and Singapore agency, I found it suspicious and then realised that it was a possible scam. However, I did not make any cash transfer through western union. She was trying to call me continuously for around 3 to 4 days and asking for the payment. On Friday, 17 Feb 2017, I replied to her messages with "hahahahaha". She replied me back asking "why i laugh". She informed me she was indeed a scammer. She said she will use my WhatsApp profile picture to scam other people. She even changed her profile picture to my picture. I quickly lodged a complaint to the nearest police station and blocked the kitten seller in Whatsapp.

Below are the detaIls of the invoice. Email address: [email protected]

GLOBAL PETS DELIVERY INTERNATIONAL
airanimalcourier.webs.com

Dear client,

Reference #: A0220

global Pets Transportation Wishes to inform you that we have information for delivery of your  Male Scottish fold Kittens to be done to your address as below:

DELIVERY ADDRESS:

MAP LOCATION

Search Results

PET DESCRIPTION : 

BREED..................... SCOTTISH FOLD KITTEN 

NAME.........................MAX

SENDER.................NATASHA AFA 

Please verify and confirm the delivery address. We do not want any case of wrong delivery as that may cause penalty charges.

THE PET COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING PAPERS:

*Transfer of ownership papers 
*Vet certificate
*Birth Certificate
*Feeding Manual
*Microchip sensor
*Passport
*pedigree
*Full accessories
*Travel cage

Dear client,

Our medical team have gone through all health documents, conducted necessary tests on your SCOTTISH FOLD KITTENS and it has complete documents required and also in good health, ready for transportation and change of environment.

We have only received reservation fee for this delivery. We are yet to get deposit payment for the transportation fee which is SG$ 150. Payment of this  SG$ 150  should be made using WESTERNUNION ,  money transfer services to our financial unit . Payment is to be made only by WESTERNUNION  money transfer services because it is faster and will enhance this operation than any other method.You will have to copy our payment information
( PAYMENT ADDRESS ) exactly as in the form below to make payment using WESTERNUNION  

NB.
WE USUALLY ACCEPT BANKS ACCOUNT AND CREDIT PAYMENT WHEN BOOKING
FLIGHT 7 DAYS AHEAD BUT IF YOU WANT A FLIGHT ON THE SAME DAY YOU PAY DIRECTLY VIA WESTERNUNION HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE USING WESTERNUNION AND NOT PAYING DIRECTLY TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT OR CREDIT CARD. WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL FOR FURTHER EXPLANATION IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION.YOU WILL HAVE TO USE THE ADDRESS BELOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT OF THE (SG $ 150) SO THAT WE PROCEED WITH THE DELIVERY OF YOUR KITTEN .

THE WESTERNUNION WIRE TRANSFER SERVICE, BECAUSE WE HAVE THEIR UNITS AT OUR OFFICE IN THAILAND DESIGNED FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO GO TO THE CLOSEST  WESTERNUNION STORE AT YOUR LOCATION AND USE THE WIRE TRANSFER SERVICE TO SEND THE MONEY TO THE DIRECTOR OF THE GLOBAL PET SERVICES  USING THE
 ADDRESS BELOW;

PAYMENT DIRECTIVES
Go to  WESTERNUNION branch with your ID and cash.
Ask for a sending form
Read the form carefully and complete without errors.
Submit the form with your personal documents and money.
Take your receipt and you can leave

PAYMENT ADDRESS

FIRST NAME

LAST NAME

MVE

KEBI

POSTAL CODE

CITY / STATE

BANGKOK

COUNTRY 

THAILAND

AMOUNT
$150

This payment should be done as soon as possible so that these kitten can be home delivered to you on time today, it should be noted that if the fees is not provided, these kitten will not be dispatched from our detention and you will spend more on daily feedings until the manager confirms the payment of the
(SG $150 ) .

The delivery of these kitten at your home will depend on when payment of the delivery fee is made. The departure time and arrival time of your kitten will be schedule after confirmation of the payment.

Kindly email us  a scanned copy of the WESTERNUNION receipt that will be giving to you after you have done the payment or email us the 10 digit  reference numbers , sender's names And password used in wiring the money as soon as the payment is done. Immediately the payment is confirmed, the Tracking Number as well as the flight receipt to ensure a 100%  assurance for the transaction will be send to you. 

STAY SAFE TO ENJOY OUR SERVICES

THANKS
Enjoy our Services in THAILAND
Advertisement