Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#320598 by Mike Wilson Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:14 pm
www.goldenpuppies4you.com

CAll or Text Us : 216-220-9194

Fake breeder site

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#324860 by Mrtoxic Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:40 am
From [email protected]

. Hi, I just got your inquiry about our Golden Retriever puppy - Charlie. Charlie is an outstanding boy! He's fantastic with kids and interacts well with other pets. Charlie has an outgoing personality and loves everyone he meets! He has been vaccinated first shots DHLPP + Corona and is very healthy puppy. Where are you located?
#325064 by Mrtoxic Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:25 am
From [email protected]

. Yes sir! We have shipped internationally before. It will cost you extra $ 399 to ship him, making a total of $ 799 for everything.
He will be shipped by air and you will pick up from the airport in your city.
So I will need the following info to do the change of ownership paperwork and where the puppy will be shipped to.
Name, State / City, Zip code, Phone number, House address, Nearest airport to your house.

. Ok. Once the fee is made available then I will proceed with the paperwork and shipping reservation. You will send the fee through MoneyGram because it is fast and reliable. You need my info to send the fee

Advance fee request , Scam
. Ok. Here's the info you will use to send the fee through MoneyGram or Western Union ;

Name: Desmond Taylari
City: Portsmouth
State: Ohio
Zip Code: 45662
Address: 401 Roy Marsh Dr

Attach a picture of the complete receipt once you've sent the fee.