Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#320732 by Terminator5 Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:58 pm
http://www.harveyteacupyorkies.com/

Welcome to HARVEY TEACUP YORKIES

We are committed to raising healthy, intelligent, genetically sound teacup Yorkie Puppies.Our dogs have both show and field champion bloodlines. Every teacup yorkie puppy comes with a Health Guarantee.Our teacup Yorkie puppies are a part of our big happy family for over 15 years, We have offered healthy, happy teacup Yorkie puppies from our loving home into yours. We strive to give our teacup Yorkie puppies a new home where they will be loved just as much as they are with us.

Our main gold is to produce show quality, healthy, wrinkly, big boned, and family oriented teacup Yorkie for our clients and you can see, we are succeeding daily. We only breed the highest quality puppies. Whether you are searching for a show dog or family pet, Spanature Yorkie is the breeder for you.
We ask a lot of questions before we place one of our special teacup Yorkie puppies. You are welcome to do the same. We'd be happy to discuss our routine health care practices with you. So, look through our site, check out our adorable teacup Yorkie puppies...then e-mail or contact us with any questions you may have and we'll discuss pups

Discount to our customers

We have offer - 50% Discount to our customers .

This discount is only for pet families and not for pet stores, breeders or for people to buy and sale .our puppies are our family members and we will make sure we follow up where our puppies are going to.

If your circumstances change and you can no longer care for your teacup Yorkie puppies, you must return them to us and we will find them a new home***NEVER MUST ONE OF OUR DOGS BE SURRENDERED TO A SHELTER FOR ANY REASON !!!.

Who we Are

We are familiar with teacup Yorkie puppies.We have been breeding teacup Yorkie puppies for the past fifteen years and strive to breed healthy, top quality puppies.

We are looking for responsible people to take one of our teacup Yorkie into their home so as to love them and spoil them with all their needs.

We pride ourselves on giving our teacup Yorkie owners as much support as they want or need in taking care of the puppy. We will not sell our puppies without some background information and we ask that you do not buy them as a gift for someone else unless that person has requested a teacup Yorkie puppy. Sometimes, surprises are unwelcome and we want our teacup Yorkie puppies to be a welcomed addition in your home or any home they go.

We are a family based teacup Yorkie kennel dedicated to a continuous effort to obtain a more perfect teacup Yorkie puppies.Quality puppies meeting the breed standards, conformation, health, and temperament are our priorities.We hope that you can find your next companion/family member at our kennel.

Address lookup

canonical name harveyteacupyorkies.com.
aliases
addresses 149.56.18.183

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom harveyteacupyorkies.com"...
Domain Name: HARVEYTEACUPYORKIES.COM
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Whois Server: whois.namecheap.com
Referral URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Name Server: NS11.WEBFUNDAMENT.COM
Name Server: NS12.WEBFUNDAMENT.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 06-jan-2017
Creation Date: 05-jan-2017
Expiration Date: 05-jan-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 18:57:14 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.namecheap.com with "harveyteacupyorkies.com"...
Domain name: harveyteacupyorkies.com
Registry Domain ID: 2087553146_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Creation Date: 2017-01-05T13:01:30.00Z
Updated Date: 2017-01-06T19:02:32.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-01-05T13:01:30.00Z
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: addPeriod
Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code: 0
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#325133 by Mrtoxic Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:59 am
From [email protected]

. Thank you for getting to us for the male yorkie puppies.But before we proceed here are a few issues which i will like to make you understand and possibly address them before we proceed, 1st. I do NOT place our Yorkie puppies in homes where they will just be breeding and making money without love and care giving to them like what i do or even more. 2nd. we do NOT let our Yorkie puppies go to homes where they would live outside! 3rd. We will NOT place our Yorkie puppies with anyone who has any history of child or animal abuse!! And the 4th. ALL of our new Yorkie puppy owners must take time to educate themselves on how to properly care for their unique new Yorkie child. 5th. and last but not the list, We will probably turn down homes that have a large number of other dogs. As our Yorkies crave Individual love & attention. As long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your Homes with these puppies, we will consider placing the puppy of your choice to your home, regardless of your location, even if you are not located within a driving distance, most often the homes that are most suited for our puppies are often suited far from a driving distance so we consider shipping as an option. We are currently living and working in El Paso, Texas, USA. So we will ship, i can guess what question you have in mind right now, **Flying a Puppy: Is it safe? This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn't consider it if it wasn't. I personally asked this question to the man of the shipping company on my first attempt to ship a puppy some couple of years back, and this was his answer to me ***When we book a flight for a puppy it is only on safe, approved Airlines that has pet-safe programs that Follows USDA guidelines. The puppy will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to care for & look after the puppy on and off the plane. When we go to book a flight for our pets we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for Yourself.) Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound to their new owners, he even went further to say that it is better and more comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-5 hours flight than drive with that puppy for 6 hours or more***. And that i believe so much because I know they are professionals and will deliver the puppy safely. Shipping a yorkie puppy within USA and Canada INCLUDES
*HEALTH CERTIFICATE $55.00
*PUPPY CRATE $45.00
*CLIMATE CONTROLLED PET CLASS FLIGHT $189.00
*FOR A TOTAL OF $289.00
I ALWAYS CHOOSE TO USE PET SAFE PROGRAMS. When we have to ship a puppy to a new home, what we do is we contact the shipping agent straight away and then he calls all airlines to find out which of them has the most direct flight to the destination, then he can book that flight. The shipping processing time normally takes between 6-18 hours to complete this includes papers processing time. So the total to have the puppy over to you will be $550 plus Shipping of $289 for a complete total of $839. I will advice on the next step as soon as i read from you.
Thank you.