Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#41073 by Mike Wilson Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:49 pm
Received: from [41.202.198.24] Cameroon, Africa CLARA TANU [email protected]

All pet adoptions involving Cameroon, Africa are a scam.

Hello dear
Thank you for your email and interest in my Monkeys.They are still available and ready to go.They are spectacular pure breed AKC registered with all shots, vaccines and veterinary updated.They are called (Lulu and Luis).I record was located in Tacoma Washington, but transferred to the West Coast of Victoria in Cameroon for a seminar of migration, which took my children with me to keep me worm, but I noticed that the climate and food here is not the best for them. In placing my child for adoption, are looking for reasonable, knowledgeable and wise person who is able to provide them with tenderness, nursery with lots of kisses and love are adorable hugs.they for adoption.These , cute and beautiful babies are 12 weeks old and I promise to be the perfect partner for you and your family.They will be the best game you've ever dreamed 't of.With their great personality and temperament, good with children and other animals household, which would be to remove your soul.they would come with their veterinary records, and all their AKC registration papers attached to their package with a lot of game toys.You have nothing to worry about power, because their book and accompanying hand menu for their food ok package. Then all you have to do is promise that I would shower with lots of TLC. And I wish that my children should never end up in a shelter or rescue. Feel free to post me.If willing to receive them, please e-mail as soon as possible so that I would like to stop all other contacts. If you have any questions ask i will answer truthfully and faithfully. Let me ask you a few questions if you do not mind.

1 ... Are you a breeder?
2 ... Do you keep pets?
3 ... Do you have children at home?
4 ... Are you going to keep them or give them to someone?
5 .... How soon you want to adopt children?
6 ....... Where are you?
7 .... Which of the my babies will you want to adopt,lulu Or Luis?
8.......Will you take very good care of my babies?
If so then just visit ( home-4-lulu-luis.yolasite.com)
for more information and pictures .So i will be waiting for you kind respond.Thanks and God bless

http://www.home-4-lulu-luis.yolasite.com will be reported.

Previou web site: http://www.new-home-4-lulu-luis.yolasite.com has been suspended.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement