Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#318876 by Mike Wilson Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:25 pm

Subject: Re: Male and female Pomsky puppies for ADOPTION
Hello,

Thanks again for contacting. Two are still available. I know you will love them. They are 12 weeks old when ever i call them they will run up to me like a three year old kids, they have very beautiful heads, ears and coats, has been raised in the home with lots of love and care, and are well socialized with wonderful temperament, they are vet checked and up to date on all shots and will need them only after six months, they are very fine among kids and other pets like dogs, cats.. birds etc, they will make very fine house pets. Their faces are just too adorable. These little babies will loves to run and play. likes to stop and smell flowers. they are pleasure to have around, very friendly, playful and have a very good behavior. Very fine where ever i keep them. We have just relocated and will be transporting the puppies to you from here okay. They are CKC reg and are up to date on shots and vet records. I am not out to sell them or make any huge money from them because my new job gives me very little time to take care of the puppies and give them the love they deserve, all i want is to give them out on adoption to any loving home or family that is able to spoil them with the love and care that they deserve, i don't want to give out my puppies and come to find out later, they are not well taken care of. I need assurance you will take good care of my puppies like a member of your family. I will like to know some more information from you which it will let me decide if truly your home will be best for any of the puppies:

Are you married?

Do you have kids?

Have you adopted a puppy before?

what makes you willing to adopt my puppies?

Will you take care of the puppy?

How many from the two would you like to take?

Are you financially able to take good care of them?

Are you a breeder?

Do you think on breeding them?

Where exactly are you located?

What is your occupation?

Do you have a contact number?

I am asking all this just to be sure my puppies will be fine in your home. Get back with the answers and lets proceed. Out of the pictures i just sent you Buddy is male and Daisy female puppy. Thanks and waiting for your soonest reply so that we shall stop all other contacts okay.

Regards.

Kerry Martin

Associated fake pet shipping company

TEL: 902-703-2948 / (704) 594-5366

E-Mail: [email protected] / [email protected]

:
"GLOBAL SHIPPING INTERNATIONAL" <[email protected]>

Subject: Re: ***URGENT!!!***INSURANCE POLICY REQUIRED FOR YOUR FEMALE POMSKY PUPPY (xxxxx)***

WELCOME TO THE GLOBAL SHIPPING ANIMAL DEPARTMENT HALIFAX NS

TEL: 902-703-2948 / (704) 594-5366

E-Mail: [email protected] / [email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#321663 by survived1999 Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:13 pm
This guy is a scammer. He was supposedly giving the dogs away for free but wouldn't give any breeder or vet information. He stopped contact when he realized he wasn't getting any money without a dog. No one gives away pure bred Rotties for shipping costs...

http://www.eclassifieds4u.com/frederict ... lmkp649441

To:

Hello,

Thanks again for contacting. Two are still available. I know you will love them. They are 12 weeks old when ever i call them they will run up to me like a three year old kids, they have very beautiful heads, ears and coats, has been raised in the home with lots of love and care, and are well socialized with wonderful temperament, they are vet checked and up to date on all shots and will need them only after six months, they are very fine among kids and other pets like dogs, cats.. birds etc, they will make very fine house pets. Their faces are just too adorable. These little babies will loves to run and play. likes to stop and smell flowers. they are pleasure to have around, very friendly, playful and have a very good behavior. Very fine where ever i keep them. We have just relocated and will be transporting the puppies to you from here okay. They are CKC reg and are up to date on shots and vet records. I am not out to sell them or make any huge money from them because my new job gives me very little time to take care of the puppies and give them the love they deserve, all i want is to give them out on adoption to any loving home or family that is able to spoil them with the love and care that they deserve, i don't want to give out my puppies and come to find out later, they are not well taken care of. I need assurance you will take good care of my puppies like a member of your family. I will like to know some more information from you which it will let me decide if truly your home will be best for any of the puppies:
>
> Are you married?
> Do you have kids?
> Have you adopted a puppy before?
> what makes you willing to adopt my puppies?
> Will you take care of the puppy?
> How many from the two would you like to take?
> Are you financially able to take good care of them?
> Are you a breeder?
> Do you think on breeding them?
> Where exactly are you located?
> What is your occupation?
> Do you have a contact number?
>
> I am asking all this just to be sure my puppies will be fine in your home. Get back with the answers and lets proceed. Out of the pictures i just sent you Teddy is male and Telly female puppy. Thanks and waiting for your soonest reply so that we shall stop all other contacts okay.
> Regards.
>
> Kerry Martin.
>

Hello ,

Thanks for the mail once more okay. These puppies are called Teddy and Telly and they are three months old. I am giving these puppies for adoption because of my recently acquired job as an auditor which requires a lot of my time and entails a lot of traveling. Thus I have little or no time to spend with the puppies. more to that my wife is pregnant and will not be able to care properly for them. I need a home where them will be given all the love and cared and they will have all the attention they needs.

Well to give you a little more details, the puppies will come along with all papers and toys in their puppy pack along with their doggie bed and also a hand book on some of their training tips and the things the love the most. They are presently feeding on Purina puppy chow. For treats, i give him eggs, small pieces of cheese, pieces of Salmon and Oasis treats natural based treats. I always prefer 'Ennlands Best' because these eggs contain a higher amount of omega 3 fatty acids and the chickens are fed natural diets. They also like Yogurt. I keep them on yogurt 3 times a week because it contributes to the digestive system, bone growth and works to strengthen their immune system. Concerning their playing toys, you should purchase safe chew toys for them. These toys should be almost indestructible, like 'Nylabone' products. Never buy them any toy they can swallow or get stuck in their throat. Nylon chew toys are safe and are available at all pet stores. A little about their daily routine.

-The moment i woke up in the morning i take the babies outside to potty, then feed them breakfast. Before i leave for work, i put them in a small room.

-At lunch the moment i get home, i take them outside to potty, i don't feed them at this time, though a small snack would be lovely after lunch i leave work for a short break around 2:00 or 3:00pm and take them outside to potty, then return them to their small rooms. Since i live close to work.

-After work i Take them out at once and then feed them dinner. Immediately after dinner go for a walk.

-In the evening i take them outside again and give them time to potty, then return home. An hour before bedtime i remove the water.

I am currently in my new home in (Halifax NS) and i have spoken with the transportation and delivery company here, which is closer to us here and they said that to transport and deliver the puppies to your home location in , it will cost $550, but if you are interested only in one puppy, then you will have to pay just $350 for the transportation and delivery fee directly to your home, and they can deliver them it within 4 to 5 hours after i register the puppy/puppies. so if you're really interested in the puppy/puppies and assure me that you will properly take care of them , get back to me with answers to the questions below

Will you like to take the two puppies or just one ?
And if one the male Teddy or the female Telly?
Will you be able to pay for the puppy/puppies transportation fee?
Will you provide me pictures, so I can see how they are doing?

Thank you very much and you get back to me if you think that you can provide a good home .
kind regards.

Kerry Martin.
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotations and merged.
#333163 by Kdcando Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:15 am
[email protected]. I am currently speaking with this piece of work, he's trying to send me a free Pomeranian puppy but I have to pay hundreds to have it shipped. Right.
He says he's in Halifax NS, so out of curiosity I replied about my "brother" who lives there but works here in Alberta (very common in Canada) and that he wants to pick up and deliver the puppy for me. He also, of course, wants to stop by and see them to help me "pick out which one I'd want" haha ill include what I can below, I wish it were easier to post the photos he sent - one of which I saw on another site that seems legit.

Hello,

Are you married?
Do you have kids?
Have you adopted a puppy before?
what makes you willing to adopt my puppies?
Will you take care of the puppy?
How many from the two would you like to take?
Are you financially able to take good care of them?
Are you a breeder?
Do you think on breeding them?
Where exactly are you located?
What is your occupation?
Do you have a contact number?

I am asking all this just to be sure my puppies will be fine in your home. Get back with the answers and lets proceed. Out of the pictures i just sent you Nelly is male and Kelly female puppy. Thanks and waiting for your soonest reply so that we shall stop all other contacts okay.
Regards.

Kerry Martin.
Last edited by Tim Atem on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity.
#333164 by Kdcando Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:18 am
Wow.. this guy did the exact same form of email with me, down to the "2 puppies left" 1 male 1 female.. he had SO many pictures attached as well.

It's so sad to think that this guy obviously gets away with this and poor families are left with both their wallets and their hearts broken.

People like this get the worst kind of karma. I almost feel bad for him.
#334398 by orkel Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:17 pm
This guy sent the same letter to my gf. But it was for corgi puppies. Yup. Same thing. Two left. One male and a female
We offered to drive up to Halifax on the weekend to see puppies, and choose.
At first he agreed, and gave me his address and phone number in Halifax.
3863 Novalea Drive, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3K 3G4, 902-703-2842
Is there anyone on here from Halifax? Is this a legit address? It does show up in Google Maps as being in town, but pictures he sent seem to be on a farm.
Tried calling the number, but its a txt only number

His reply after he realized:

Well we are not sure to keep the puppies till Sunday okay, we are so busy and really need to give out this puppies before tomorrow night thanks and awaiting your soonest reply

BE AWARE
#335788 by turtles Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:07 pm
Just finished talking to this dude with the same number, and he emailed me back using the email "[email protected]" and going by the name, Danny Lucel. He was giving away "Lab puppies" One male, one female.... Used the same story as above ^^^ and tried to get me to send money to pay for "delivery"
#335790 by Bryon Williams Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:13 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

I'm glad you avoided the scam.

Please buy or adopt your pet locally where you can physically see the pet, meet the breeder/owner and make sure the pet is compatible with your family.

Please post the email where he wanted you to send money. Remove your personal information prior to submitting.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/