Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#322015 by Mike Wilson Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:35 pm
www.companionenglishbulldog.com

fake breeder site

[email protected]

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#322388 by Mike Wilson Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:53 pm
Contact telephone number (469) 213-8576

"If u think its a scam then you can pass okay. We are very trust worthy people as a matter of fact we are Christians and it is against our religion to hurt and disappoint people"

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#325306 by Mike Wilson Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:37 pm
English Bulldog Puppies <[email protected]>

Breed : Purebred English Bulldog
Color / Markings : Brindle
Sex : Male
Weight : 10lbs
Adoption +shipping Fee : $650
Winston is a super Cute, has a Massive nose rope with nice thick bone. He will make the perfect pet.He has such a calm personality that anyone would want to love him. Well socialized and raised with love and care. He is truly a diamond in the ruff. Thick bone, excellent body structure, big head, Winston is special and is looking for his new home.

Getting a good home for him is the most essential thing we have ever wanted. So i have some few questions for you which I hope you get back to me with the answers sincerely. I just want to make sure that he is getting into the right home. Hope you don't mind?

-Where precisely are you located ?
-Have you ever raised or owned a puppy before?
-Do you have a near by vet clinic in your area ?
-Does your environment accepts pets ?
-How soon do you need him ?

We are sorry for the questions, its just that we prefer a caring family, as the answers would help us to know if your home would be the best place for him as all we need is just a new loving and caring home for the puppy.

Best Regards

Thank you so much for your reply and answers to my questions, I am so happy to know that you are willing to re-home our puppy. I am happy with the comforting words of your Email , it makes me feel comfortable to send my puppy to your home hoping that you will offer the best home for the puppy

We are currently located in Garland Texas with our puppies. We would have loved you to visit us and pick up the puppy in person, if you can't make it up here any time soon , then i will have the puppy shipped to your address using a competent and reliable pet shipping agency who offers same day delivery. It will cost a total of $650 for the adoption and shipping fee for the puppy to be home delivered to your home address.

The puppy will come with the following,

# Health Certificate.
# 1 year health guarantee
# Complete medical record
# Crate
# Playing toys
# Sample Foodstuffs for the first few days
# A Puppy kit starter.
# And a hand guide that will help you on basics of taking good care of the puppy

Please provide me with the following information which i will use to do the paper work ( Transfer of ownership document , Purchase sale contract ) and also register the puppy at the pet shipping agency for flight and home delivery. There will be no need to pick up the puppy at the airport, its a home delivery process.

Your full names................
Full home address.............
State/City....................
Postal/zip code................
Contact numbers...............

Once i received your complete shipping information, i will send you my payment information for you to make the payment so that i will be able to complete the adoption papers and also pay for the shipping of your puppy at the pet shipping agency

This process can take me about 2-3 hours after which the pet shipping agency will contact you by email and phone call to provide you with the full flight tracking number so that you will know the schedule departure time from here and schedule time of arrival at your location airport as well as home delivery time because you will need to be at home to sign the papers and collect the puppy

Best Regards

It is ALWAYS a scam
#325307 by Terminator5 Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:28 am
That website is as fake as a 3 dollar bill . :laugh-s:

Daniel 8 :25
#325317 by Terminator5 Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:40 am
Looks like they just activated a new site a few days ago . Business must not have been very good . I'm sure it won't be very good on this site either :D

http://milesfrenchbulldogpups.com/

[email protected]

Miles French Bulldog Puppies Home was established in 2005. Celebrating 12 years as a French Bulldog puppies Exhibitor/Breeder. During this time, more than 35 of our puppies have been titled in many parts of the World. I’m a Breeder/Exhibitor of many All Breeds and Specialty “Best in Show” winners. I breed high quality French Bulldog puppies in most colors… Lemon, wolf sable, cream sable,Tri color, chocolate, beaver, parti colors, black & tan and black.

Miles French Bulldog Puppies Home is a family dedicated to the well-being of our puppies, and we advocate for the betterment of the French Bulldog breeds. Including our puppies. We specialize in breeding only the best bloodlines of French Bulldog Puppies. The breeding, raising, and caring of our French Bulldog puppies is more than a hobby to us, it is a way of life. Our puppies are advertised from a beautiful home with a dog-loving family dedicated to their health and well-being. Each one of our pups is shown individual care and attention. They are a part of our family! A dog is a man’s best friend. We treat each of our puppies like our best mate.

French Bulldog used in our breeding program are health checked prior to being bred. French Bulldog puppies are sold with a written Health Guarantee. Our puppies are well socialized, immunized, micro chipped, wormed and vet checked prior to leaving for their new homes.

Price: 50% Off

Address lookup

canonical name milesfrenchbulldogpups.com.
aliases
addresses 198.24.149.109

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom milesfrenchbulldogpups.com"...
Domain Name: MILESFRENCHBULLDOGPUPS.COM
Registrar: BIGROCK SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1495
Whois Server: Whois.bigrock.com
Referral URL: http://www.bigrock.com
Name Server: NS1.ARROWWINCLOUD.COM
Name Server: NS2.ARROWWINCLOUD.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 08-apr-2017
Creation Date: 08-apr-2017
Expiration Date: 08-apr-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 05:45:47 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.bigrock.com with "milesfrenchbulldogpups.com"...
Domain Name: MILESFRENCHBULLDOGPUPS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2112312042_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: Whois.bigrock.com
Registrar URL: www.bigrock.com
Updated Date: 2017-04-08T17:32:38Z
Creation Date: 2017-04-08T17:32:37Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-04-08T17:32:37Z
Registrar: BigRock Solutions Ltd
Registrar IANA ID: 1495
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: milesfrenchbulldogpup
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Hyderabad
Registrant City: Hyderabad
Registrant State/Province: Other
Registrant Postal Code: 500018
Registrant Country: IN
Registrant Phone: +91.8341381540
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry

Daniel 8 :25
#325318 by Terminator5 Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:51 am
And it probably won't do much on this Fake Site Either . :D

https://www.gracebulldogs.com/

AKC English Bulldog Puppies For Sale
We Have A 7Days 50% Discount Offer $850 Each

Call or Text : (956) 294-2897

Looking for that new spark of joy in your home?

I and my wife have been breeding English bulldog puppies 2003. Every minute of it has been exciting! All of our bulldog puppies are AKC registered. We take pride in the health and personality of our adults and our litters of puppies. They are all raised with lots of love and care from their first breath. bulldogs are great companions! Once you own one, you are hooked! Please browse our website and get to know us and see our special English bulldog puppies we have available for sale.

About the Breed

I and my wife have been breeding English bulldog puppies 2003. Every minute of it has been exciting! All of our bulldog puppies are AKC registered. We take pride in the health and personality of our adults and our litters of puppies. They are all raised with lots of love and care from their first breath. bulldogs are great companions! Once you own one, you are hooked! Please browse our website and get to know us and see our special English bulldog puppies we have available for sale.

Our goal at Loyal Bull Dogs Pup is to help you find the ideal puppy for your family. One way we do this is by having our trained puppy counselors talk to you in detail to determine what type of dog will be the best fit for you and your family. We also provide you with the information you need to be a responsible puppy parent.

We offer one of the most comprehensive puppy health guarantees available. As part of that guarantee, we thoroughly screen all the breeders that we work with to ensure that they do not run puppy mills and that they provide their dogs with proper care and nutrition.

We also require each puppy undergo a rigorous health evaluation by a licensed veterinarian before the puppy travels to its new home. At Loyal Bull Dogs Pup , we make finding your next family member as easy, comfortable, and safe as possible!

HEALTH GUARANTEE

Our relationship with you doesn't end once you get your puppy home. As puppy lovers ourselves, we wish nothing would ever go wrong with any puppy. However, certain things are beyond our control. A puppy's health is dependent on a number of factors like genetics, exercise, food & nourishment, and overall care. While nobody can guarantee your puppy will never have a health problem, we can guarantee we will do our best to ensure your new family member is a healthy one.

It all starts with choosing who enters our network of breeders. We screen our breeders and only work with those who meet our high standards and agree to adhere to our policies. We then provide our selected breeders with a comprehensive health evaluation checklist that was created by a licensed veterinarian. Prior to ever shipping a puppy, each of our breeders is required to take this checklist to a licensed veterinarian for completion as part of a comprehensive health exam.

Each breeder is also required to ensure your puppy is up-to-date with vaccinations and has been de-wormed. Finally, as an additional check and to activate your puppy’s Health Guarantee, we ask that you take your puppy to a licensed veterinarian within 48 hours after you receive your puppy, so we can be sure that your puppy is a happy, healthy one from the moment he or she arrives at your home.

"GET 45 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE WITH EVERY PUPPY"
**** Free shipping is available*****
We currently have coupons from our shipping agent to ship 3 puppies at no extra cost, so if you purchase your puppy while this coupons are still available and valid, we will be able to ship your puppy for free. Otherwise shipping will cost an addition $289.

Testimonails

Michelle
Bulldog lover
First of all I wanted to let you know we just adore her. We have changed her name to Peanut it just seemed to fit her better. I just can’t say enough about her we love her so much she is just wonderful.

Bob
Bulldog lover
Hello: We are delighted with our new pup and so thankful that he has graciously agreed to let us live with her. She is lively (you did not exaggerate) and intelligent. She responds to her name, knows exactly where her food and water are located, and has established a race track in the house. Hope you are both well and wanted you to know how much we are enjoying her. We will keep in touch.

Monique Manski
Dog Lover
You are great! We picked up a happy, healthy bulldog puppy about four months ago, and we absolutely love her. You are a very responsible breeder, who cares about the long-term health of the breed and clearly loves all his dogs. I wouldn’t go anywhere else to get another dog.

Gwen
Dog Lover
This is absolutely the best bulldog breeder out there! He will do anything for the love of all of his puppies. He does not only will give you a wonderful, happy and healthy little bundle of joy but will continue to help you and keep up good communication with you throughout the entire time. My little Winston got a cherry eye (very common in bulldogs) and he was the first person to call and help me figure out what was best and what to do. He is always there anytime day or night to help! My Winston is such a little darling and everyone loves him at first sight!

Kate
Bulldog lover
They had answered all my calls and email quickly and provided a lot of information about the dogs and their business. They welcome all bulldog lovers with open arms. Diana makes me laugh everyday with her grunting, snoring, growling, and because she’s a clutz and runs into everything. I have and will continue to reccomment them to friends/family.

Connor FAMILY
Dog Lovers
Our dog (Johno) is AMAZING! He’s the perfect addition to our new family!!! Thanks for everything you’ve done for us, we’ll be sending you more pics soon!
Testimonails and their pics upload the testimonails page and aso ad those two remaining pups so that we can get the ad start

Address lookup

canonical name gracebulldogs.com.
aliases
addresses 23.236.62.147

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom gracebulldogs.com"...
Domain Name: GRACEBULLDOGS.COM
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 2
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://networksolutions.com
Name Server: NS6.WIXDNS.NET
Name Server: NS7.WIXDNS.NET
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 19-mar-2017
Creation Date: 19-mar-2017
Expiration Date: 19-mar-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Sat, 15 Apr 2017 05:52:35 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.networksolutions.com with "gracebulldogs.com"...
Domain Name: gracebulldogs.com
Registry Domain ID: 2106186239_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Registrar URL: http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/
Updated Date: 2017-03-19T06:19:45Z
Creation Date: 2017-03-19T06:19:43Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-19T06:19:43Z
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Registrar IANA ID: 2
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8003337680
Reseller:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 12808 Gran Bay Pkwy West
Registrant City: Jacksonville
Registrant State/Province: FL
Registrant Postal Code: 32258
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.9027492701
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext.: