Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#41172 by Mike Wilson Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:55 pm
Originating-IP: [41.202.198.174] Cameroon Africa

Hello,
I am happy to know that you are interested in providing a home for
a bulldog puppy or two. We have a litter of 6 puppies available so please see them on our website http://www.cuteenglishbulldogs.tk
The puppies available are Isabella, Haddy, Jasper, Ace, Scooby and Audry and let me take some little time to describe their personalities to you so that you can better make your choice of the kind of puppy you want for a new family member.

Isabella is a sweet and loving little girl. She loves hugs and kisses. She has a flat face, short legs, and lots of wrinkles. She is raised in our home with our children. So she will come to you happy, healthy, and pre-spoiled.

Haddy is a delightful little puppy. She is ready to go to a new home and is current on all vaccinations and de-worm. she has received her Super Dog exercises and has been evaluated for temperament and conformity. Thanks for looking at Haddy

Ace is a beautiful AKC English Bulldog puppy. He is up to date on all shots and will come with a one year health guarantee of anything congenital or hereditary. Ace has tons of wrinkles and a huge nose rope. Loves attention and has tons of energy! Raised in a loving home around children.

Jasper is just beautiful! She is the rare reverse brindle color. She is AKC registered. We give a one year health guarantee on our puppies. They will have their fist vaccinations. Jasper is ready to go now and will came with all papers.

Scooby is a handsome little male who takes after his great uncle in color. Scooby is an unusual fawn color. he loves others dogs and is playful.he will go to his new home with all shots and worming for his age. he will also be vet checked before going.

Audry is the English bulldog everyone is looking for. She has tons of wrinkles and great markings,with a short stocky build and a great face! Audry has amazing pedigree with over 40 champions in her line. Very playful and sweet.

AND ABOUT THE GENERAL TEMPERAMENT, They Conveys impression of determination, strength and activity. Alert, bold, loyal, dependable, courageous, fierce in appearance, but possessed of affectionate nature. Courageous (not vicious or aggressive), and demeanor should be pacific and dignified.These attributes should be countenanced by the expression and
behavior.

Well i hope i just gave you at least an idea of each of our puppies and hopefully this can help you in making the choice that suits you best.
We have a primary job so breeding bulldogs is for the sake of experience only, we have been doing this for the past 10 years and really have much experience in the field, how ever we do not sell our puppies to make money, rather we only seek homes that are willing to share a loving and caring home with them. We charge a re-homing and delivery fee of USD$390 on each puppy depending on your location, that is if you are located within the USA and my brother works for the delivery service that is if you are not located within a driving distance. Though sometimes the breeding of these puppies could come with so much headache, we do not charge the regular fee in return because we have a primary job which we depend on to put food on our table and only breed for the sake of experience.
Please get back to me with your choice of puppy amongst all four and
i shall advice you on the next step to take towards getting the puppy
in your home as soon as possible.
Thank you once again and have a wonderful time.

The web site http://www.cuteenglishbulldogs.tk

Will be reported soon

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement