Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#322576 by Mike Wilson Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:08 pm
http://dynastybengals.com

+1 (413) 273-8005
413-273-8005

fake breeder site

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#322577 by Mike Wilson Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:01 am
Dynasty Bengals [email protected]

Hello and thanks for your time to contact regarding our kittens for sale . Honoring your inquiry we're in Springfield MA and Bomi is available and ready to go to any loving and caring home..The kittens are all F3's .

The kitties are currently 12 weeks old each, Non has been spayed/neutered, are 100% healthy, very active and playful, ready to go now.

Great with kids and other pets. We ship all over to buyer(s) state location airport where they usually go for pickup upon arrival or home delivery by the deliveryman to buyer(s) home.

All our kittens come regularly wormed, fully vaccinated, are vet checked twice, litter trained, come with 4 weeks free insurance, a food menu plus all necessary papers. We are at hand anytime to give support and advice!

We ship our cat(s)/kitten(s) with Delta or Continental Airlines .. They have well trained vet officials who take very good care of pets during flight ensuring safe delivery to owners.

Shipping is safe and we can safely ship immediately ordering is done by signing our sales contract and payment of the $550 adoption fee is confirmed. Shipping is a very simple process.

We take the kitten(s) to our veterinarian to prepare the kitten(s) for travel. By getting kitten(s) up to date with all shots and vaccines and processing the change of ownership document from my info to yours

Later, We will also book the flight for your kitten, emailing you the flight tracking/booking number, pick up instructions, and flight information.

To ship via airline and for your kittens’ health certificate and change of ownership document, we need the following:

Your Full Name:
City:
State:
House Address:
Immediate phone number:
Name of Nearest Major Airport(s) to you:

You must have a drivers license or a photo ID for personal identification and collection. A home delivery can still be made from your state location airport upon arrival in case you might not be chanced to go for pickup at your airport upon arrival.

Regards..
Khart L.
Dynasty Bengals
http://dynastybengals.com/
Tel: +1 (413) 273-8005

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#322627 by Mike Wilson Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm
Proof this is a scam

That is well done. I got the signed copy of the sales contract. Here is my info which you will use for payment via any nearby Moneygram or Western Union store.

Names: Khart Lhasa
State: Massachusetts
City: Springfield
Zip code: 01119
Address: 39 Pascal Dr
Tel: (413) 273-8005

Let me know once you get the payment done so we confirm and proceed with flight arrangements and shipment to your address as it is still morning here.

As earlier mentioned, I will be providing you with full flight details, flight tracking/booking number plus pickup instructions at your state location airport once i am done with flight arrangements.

You can also make a total of $600 if you would want the kitten to be delivered straight to your home upon arrival at your airport.

Regards..
Khart L.
Dynasty Bengals
http://dynastybengals.com/
Tel: +1 (413) 273-8005

It is ALWAYS a scam