Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#322711 by HannahsDad Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:42 am
Pretty Pugs Home at http://www.prettypugspups.com

Our story begins back in 1998 when we bought our first Pug. She wasn’t a show dog and may not have won any blue ribbons, but she certainly won our hearts. After having this delightful creature in our lives I just knew that I wanted to be involved in this breed so I started doing some research and in 2000 we bought our first show dog. She went on to become a AKC champion in a short period of time. Shortly after we got her we also bought our first black male. He too finished very quickly and so as the story goes, we were thoroughly bitten by the show bug.

We take great pride and enjoyment in bringing you a well socialized, excellent tempered, loving pet. One that is sure to please you for a very long time. Our Pugs range from 15-18 pounds. We have beautiful apricot, fawn, black and silver. We do not breed our females more then once a year, as they are not only breeders, but our family pets as well. We aim to keep our females in good condition, as being pregnant takes a lot out of the body.

No contact details, webform only
Created anonymously 18th March 2017 for 1 year only

Advertisement