Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#323139 by vonpaso xlura Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:01 am
Sent to [email protected]
Reply came from [email protected]
Website cleopatrapomeranianshome.net
Hi <snip>,
Thanks for contacting me and i appreciate you visiting my page and considering to take one of my Pomeranian babies home. I believe you contacted me for a reason so which ever other kennel, breeder or website you have visited, contacted or wherever you find your self, the fact that you are here means you are willing to get a puppy from me. One of the greatest feed back i always get from people comes when they tell me how their whole families are satisfied getting a puppy from me so definitely i will do the same for you. This means we want you to experience the same thing acquiring a puppy from me but it won’t be easy unless you take your time to read through this email. Decide that you’re going to honor your own time by not skimming through these email like it was some throwaway blog article. Your time is the single biggest asset you have, and you need to respect it and treat it right (I trust you will). Don’t spend your time in vain by not being present and focused as you read.

Finding priority and Specializing in the pure bred Pomeranian puppies, i breed puppies in all AKC recognized colors. With total emphasis on the hallmark temperament, health, and conformation my dogs are screened for hip/elbow, eyes, cardiac and all related diseases common within the breed. Puppies are whelped and raised inside our home here in Dayton, OH. Any puppies i do not keep for the continuation of my breeding generations are placed into loving companion homes. I offer free shipping for adopters of distant location and i do all of the arrangements. Not only finding interest on the above mentioned, i also take pride in the fact that my puppies have been exposed to water gun shot, toys, kids and other dogs. Visit our web page once more to conform with us your choice of puppy and your location and also mention if shipping is necessary so i can guide you on the whole procedure.

I have 3 gorgeous males namely Jordan, Lucious and Porter. And 4 lovely females namely Daisy, Chloe, Lisa and Bash.

Taking pride from the story of Marko, there are way too many reasons to acquire a puppy from me ranging from affordable prices as I`m asking $650 on each puppy be it male or female. Selfless and kind have you heard the story of Marko, In 2008 a 7-year-old, Pomeranian named Marko, was found outside of the same hospital that his owner was staying in. John Greene, got a phone call one morning on his cell phone. He was shocked when the person at the other end told him he was standing outside of the same hospital he was a patient in, and had his dog. The dog seemed sad and had been moping around his house before deciding to do something about it. Marko, made an arduous 2-mile hike to the hospital that included crossing a nature reserve, stream and busy 4 lane highway. Though it’s an exceptional story, Marko is by no means an exception to the rule as most Pomeranian dogs love to help out. This is one of the prime reasons i devoted my private time in breeding Pomeranian puppies. I as well accept deposits of $400 to schedule appointments for prospective buyers who are close enough and will like to visit our kennel and pick up.

We hold more information for you and pictures as soon as you are able to get back to us with your choice of puppy(s) and your location. With all the above mentioned it will also be of much appreciation if you can give me an insight about yourself, environment where the puppy is to be raised and also if this is your premier experience with the breed and lastly how soon you want to acquire this puppy. Get back to us for more information on how to have all of this started up. Thanks and i look forward to establishing a relationship with you.

Regards.

Domain Name: cleopatrapomeranianshome.net
Registry Domain ID: DOMAIN_ID_NOT_GET
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ourdomains.com
Registrar URL: http://www.ourdomains.com
Updated Date: 2017-03-14T10:26:32Z
Creation Date: 2017-03-14T10:26:32Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-14T10:26:32Z
Registrar: Ourdomains Limited
Registrar IANA ID: 1654
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +86.57188276020
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Avalon Fort Greene
Registrant Organization: Greene Avalon Fort
Registrant Street: 343 Gold St,
Registrant City: Brooklyn
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: 11201
Registrant Country:
Registrant Phone: +86.(866) 2923282 China, area code may be invalid
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +86.(866) 2923282
Registrant Fax Ext: