Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#324340 by Terminator5 Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:23 am
http://www.lameracorgipuppieshome.com/

WELCOME TO LAMERA CORGI PUPPIES HOME!

REACH US VIA TEXT OR CALL @ .(240) 244 3532

Cheap & healthy Puppies for Sale @ 50% Off + free shipping.

We Corgi Puppies, male and female puppies for sale, local pickup or 24 hours delivery! Lamera Corgi Puppies Home was conceptualized differently than any other pet store you have ever seen! We work directly with local small breeders, within a 4-hour driving distance, who believe in bettering the breed standards by only breeding the best, healthiest, and cutest puppies in the nation!
To provide a completely different environment for our puppies, we thoroughly researched other stores, read customer reviews, and created a business structure designed to help you find a healthy, quality-bred puppy to add to your family!
At Lamera Corgi Puppies Home we stand behind our guarantee, our customers, and our puppies! We go to great efforts to ensure that our puppies are healthy and socialized with an excellent demeanor that is native to the breed of each puppy.
Bringing home a new puppy is a wonderful experience involving the whole family, which is why we begin training early to ease the transition to their new home and family. Owning a puppy is hard work. Making sure the puppy is raised and trained properly can be overwhelming at first, but by offering our customers a great amount of support, we assist in the preparations to make it less stressful.
Lamera Corgi Puppies Home is family owned and operated, which gives us the capability of maintaining the quality of our puppies, store, and customer support at the highest level possible.

HAPPY PLACEMENT!

OUR PUPPIES COME ALONG WITH

* HEALTH CERTIFICATE

*TWO FOOD BOWLS

*PUPPY'S BLANKET

*HEALTH AND REGISTRATION PAPERWORK

*2 COLLARS AND 1 WEEK DOG FOOD OR PREFERRED BRAND.

Our additional package is a FREE delivery Kit to your home address at no additional costs. We also deliver puppies with a hand written manual booklet, to assist you in taking over with your new puppy without the puppy noticing a big difference in treats, feeding,plays, etc. Don't miss out on these cute babies , send us a message right away by filling the contact form.

Hello,

Tuna was a blessing to our family this year. You made our dream come true, To God we never believed you were going to ship the baby to us, Because we had falling into the hands of scam many times , So my husband said, well this should be the last time that we are sending money via wire transfer. And thank GOD we did and you kept to your words, God will bless you and your family, i can’t stop thanking you, We so exited. Wishing you the the best. if i have someone who is interested in buying a Boxer puppy, your website will be the first to visit.

Address lookup

canonical name lameracorgipuppieshome.com.
aliases
addresses 162.255.119.224

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom lameracorgipuppieshome.com"...
Domain Name: LAMERACORGIPUPPIESHOME.COM
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Whois Server: whois.namecheap.com
Referral URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Name Server: DNS1.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: DNS2.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 27-feb-2017
Creation Date: 27-feb-2017
Expiration Date: 27-feb-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 14:13:57 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.namecheap.com with "lameracorgipuppieshome.com"...
Domain name: lameracorgipuppieshome.com
Registry Domain ID: 2100884780_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Creation Date: 2017-02-27T18:32:45.00Z
Updated Date: 2017-02-27T18:33:06.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-02-27T18:32:45.00Z
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: addPeriod
Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code: 0
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

https://reportscam.com/lameracorgipuppieshomecom/

i have been scammed by Jason Parker and Barron Carsen
by: Magdalena
Mar 09, 2017
Monetary Loss: $312

I have called the official site to buy a corgi puppy online, the seller asked me to send him $300 by Western Union and after the delivery of the puppy next day i had to send him the rest of the money.Next morning i got a call from the u-ship market company that the puppy can't be sent we have to pay extra $750 for the ventilated crates, i refused to send this money and called back to the seller and after a while i was blocked and couldn't reach him. Same day i made a call to the seller from another phone# and asked about the availability of the same puppy, and it was available,when i was acting as a new customer he was sending me the same information and asking me about money, so this is a theat!! BE CAREFUL

Names reported:Jason ParkerWeb/emails reported:www.lameracorgipuppieshome.com­Phones reported:240-244-3532, 410-415 9923

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#324343 by Terminator5 Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:43 am
http://boutiqueteacupmaltese.com/

Welcome to Boutique Teacup Maltese Puppies

We are so glad you stopped by to check out our amazing regular and micro teacup Maltese puppies that we have available. Boutique Teacup Maltese Puppies is the world’s #1 resource for teacup maltese puppies and teacup maltese puppy fashions. Boutique Teacup Maltese Puppies offers luxury, one in a million puppies of the highest quality and standards from a Korean Partner that we have worked with since 2007. Please browse through our complete site as any question you may have will most likely be answered. We have a lot of information about teacup maltese puppies, teacup maltese puppy care and information regarding our teacup maltese puppies for sale. We are here to offer you amazing customer service and support.

Please make sure to clear your cache or refresh your page if you have visited our website before as we have a brand new site and many of our pages from before will not open.

About Us

Boutique Teacup Maltese Puppies offers gorgeous micro teacup Maltese puppies for sale at affordable prices. Specializing in Baby Doll and Bear Faced puppies with extreme, gorgeous faces and beautiful expressive eyes and ice white coats.

Boutique Teacup Maltese Puppies is not a retail pet store.

Boutique Teacup Maltese Puppies is owned by our family, we strive to offer you the most elite luxury teacup Maltese puppies with a warranty that would be very unlikely to find on your own.

Boutique Teacup Maltese Puppies works with a partner. We have worked with him for over 8 years and offer his puppies for sale to clients worldwide. Once our partner has a new

Shipping Available

USA, CANADA, World Wide: DOOR TO DOOR Delivery

Direct shipping is available to select international airports outside the USA.

About Us

Welcome to Boutique Teacup Maltese Puppies and we are so glad you stopped by to check out our amazing regular and micro teacup Maltese puppies that we have available. Boutique Teacup Maltese Puppies is the world’s #1 resource for teacup puppies and teacup puppy fashions. Boutique Teacup Puppies offers luxury, one in a million puppies of the highest quality and standards from a Korean Partner that we have worked with since 2007. Please browse through our complete site as any question you may have will most likely be answered. We have a lot of information about teacup Maltese puppies, teacup Maltese puppy care and information regarding our teacup puppies for sale. We are here to offer you amazing customer service and support.

Please make sure to clear your cache or refresh your page if you have visited our website before as we have a brand new site and many of our pages from before will not open.

Our Promise to you:

Luxury Quality Maltese Puppies with a History of Excellent Health
Vet Check on all of our puppies prior to leaving our breeders care
A Video is listed on EVERY puppy’s page for you to see how socialized and adorable our puppies are. Updates are always Available by request!
A long list of client testimonials, photos and references listed in our client gallery. Also check out our Social Media accounts for more!
A Health Guarantee is sold with EVERY Puppy. We also offer Health Insurance Rebates if Year Policy is purchased in advance.
We offer Lifetime support for your puppy and continued care with over 25 years experience in dogs health and wellbeing.
Exclusive Repeat Client discounts and rewards

Boutique Teacup Maltese Puppies offers gorgeous micro teacup Maltese puppies for sale at affordable prices. Specializing in Baby Doll and Bear Faced puppies with extreme, gorgeous faces and beautiful expressive eyes and ice white coats.

Boutique Teacup Maltese Puppies is not a retail pet store.

Boutique Teacup Puppies is owned by our family, we strive to offer you the most elite luxury teacup Maltese puppies with a warranty that would be very unlikely to find on your own. Boutique Teacup Puppies works with a partner. We have worked with him for over 8 years and offer his puppies for sale to clients worldwide. Once our partner has a new puppy he will send us photos, videos and tell us in detail about the teacup puppy and Boutique Teacup Puppies list the teacup puppy on our website to offer to our clients.

Boutique Teacup Puppies works personally with the breeder to help meet your request and also have a pet nanny who personally delivers all of the teacup puppies to their new owners.

Direct shipping is available to select international airports outside the USA.

Hello,
Tuna was a blessing to our family this year. You made our dream come true, To God we never believed you were going to ship the baby to us,
Because we had falling into the hands of scam many times , So my husband said, well this should be the last time that we are sending money via wire transfer. And thank GOD we did and you kept to your words, God will bless you and your family, i can’t stop thanking you, We so exited. Wishing you the the best. if i have someone who is interested in buying a Mini Dachshund puppy, your website will be the first to visit.

Address lookup

canonical name boutiqueteacupmaltese.com.
aliases
addresses 31.220.3.10

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom boutiqueteacupmaltese.com"...
Domain Name: BOUTIQUETEACUPMALTESE.COM
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Whois Server: whois.namecheap.com
Referral URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Name Server: NS5.NLKODDOS.COM
Name Server: NS6.NLKODDOS.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 21-feb-2017
Creation Date: 21-feb-2017
Expiration Date: 21-feb-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 14:45:26 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.namecheap.com with "boutiqueteacupmaltese.com"...
Domain name: boutiqueteacupmaltese.com
Registry Domain ID: 2099349323_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Creation Date: 2017-02-21T08:36:58.00Z
Updated Date: 2017-02-21T09:01:05.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-02-21T08:36:58.00Z
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: addPeriod
Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code: 0
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Daniel 8 :25