Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#326433 by Terminator5 Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:50 pm
http://companionshihtzus.us/

email: [email protected] / Call or text: (667) 367-1159

WELCOME TO COMPANION SHIH TZU
Your Destination For Happy and Healthy Shih Tzus

Email: [email protected]
Call or Text: 667-367-1159

WE RAISE TEACUP, TOY, MINIATURE AND STANDARD SHIH TZUS

Not only are our puppies healthy, loving, sweet, and also adorable, they will be your companion and will be your loyal friend. It’s so hard not to love such playful little fur-angles. We love each and every one of our puppies and it’s so hard to see them go, but we find happiness in making sure they find a loving family to be with. There’s nothing better than the satisfaction of uniting one of our pups with their new family. We hope you enjoy this site and our puppies!

“It’s not just a dog, it’s a family member, for the young….. and the old. Puppies accept you right where you are. You don’t need to obey, perform or be perfect in any way. They accept you no matter what you are going through and can often help you heal as they give you unconditional love.”
10 REASONS TO BUY FROM COMPANION SHIH TZUS:

1. Adding a new puppy to your life can be an exciting and yet frustrating experience if you do not buy from a reputable breeder. I have many satisfied customers and I can provide you contact information to talk to a former client about their experience with us.
2. I have done due deligence research and have only selected the best dogs to produce the best possible puppies.
3. I provide excellent customer service ALWAYS. When you purchase a puppy from me our connection does not stop there. I am here ALWAYS to assist you any way possible.
4. I strongly believe in vaccinations. My parents are kept up to date on all vaccinations and the puppies receive their first vaccination at 5 weeks old and have a series of shots at 6, 7, and 8 weeks old, so your puppy will be well protected from contageous diseases prior to your purchase.
5. I only do supervised breeding. I do not allow any of my dogs to mate without supervision and I do not do a “free for all” like some breeders who do not even know who the sire of the litter is.
6. I provide quality care while your puppy is here with us. All puppies are kept indoors in my home and underfoot and are well socialized with people and other dogs prior to your puppy leaving and your puppy will come prespoiled.
7. I provide online updates on a continous basis while your puppy is here.
8. All my puppies or AKC or CKC registered or both and come with full registration rights unless otherwise stated.
9. I have an open arm policy. If you buy a puppy from me and your life situation changes your puppy is always welcome back here. This just means that your puppy will always have a home so you do not choose to send him/her to a shelter if you can no longer care for.
10. I am not a puppy mill. All my dogs are members of our family and are treated as such. Every dog and puppy has a name not an item number. At night I have a full bed – ME and my DOGs and I love it!

Thank you in advance for selecting the very best kennel to purchase your new fur-angel from, you definetly know quality when you see it.

The Best Place to Find Your New Best Friend!

“GET 30 DAYS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE WITH EVERY PUPPY”

*****Free shipping is available*****

We currently have coupons from our shipping agent to ship 3 puppies at no extra cost, so if you purchase your puppy while this coupons are still available and valid, we will be able to ship your puppy for free. Otherwise shipping will cost an addition $250.

Address lookup

canonical name companionshihtzus.us.
aliases
addresses 31.220.105.157

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.us with "companionshihtzus.us"...
Domain Name: COMPANIONSHIHTZUS.US
Domain ID: D59393183-US
Sponsoring Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar URL (registration services): http://www.namecheap.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: 2AG4D4V4QPBGGMXA
Registrant Name: Hope Winnans
Registrant Address1: 6776 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood
Registrant Address2: apt 67
Registrant City: Los Angeles
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 90210
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.3234642720
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registrant Application Purpose: P1
Registrant Nexus Category: C11
Domain Registration Date: Fri Apr 14 15:30:00 GMT 2017
Domain Expiration Date: Fri Apr 13 23:59:59 GMT 2018
Domain Last Updated Date: Fri Apr 14 15:34:21 GMT 2017

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#326434 by Terminator5 Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:58 pm
http://berlinrotties.com/

*Berlin Rottweilers*

<<<30 DAYS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE WITH EVERY PUPPY>>>

As a family, our driving force is not monetary gain (though it keeps us going). We believe animals cannot and must not be sold. Just like our human babies, puppies cost almost nothing to breed (except for the food and vet bills) so the colosal prices you will notice everywhere is most often set by individuals for their own gain. What we charge "Sell them for" is simply a minimal cost to cover all expenses incured during the breeding process and to enable us to continue breeding even more beautiful puppies so as to continue spreading the joy that comes with having a furry friend.

Finding A Best Friend Should Not Be That Difficult Nor Expensive......

Thanks for visting our website, I am a passionate lover and breeder of PURE BREED ROTTWEILER PUPPIES. My love for animals in general and dogs in particular came very early in life because, being born with a speech impediment, it was particularly hard growing up "being defferent" from all the other kids. So I found friends in Marco and Ella whom with their undivided loyalty, love and concern helped me overcome all my insecurities and complexity of my disability.

I was fortunate to have parents with some means who gave me the best of everything but having interacted with other people with disability, i realized that not everyone was as fortunate.

So I sought out to humbly help them as much as i could, even though i did not know how until I meet my wife who is equally a passionate lover of dogs. She suggested that I could breed puppies and sell them to raise money to suport associations that carter for the needs of people with disability, and that is how the Idea of Breeding pups was born.
TRULY ELEGANT ,

INTELLIGENT, AND BRAVE ROTTWEILER PUPPIES...
Providing unique family companions since 2001.....
Few reasons why we think our puppies are special.......

Our puppies are neurologically stimulated which produces dogs who have healthier cardiovascular performance. This means stronger hearts, stronger adrenal glands, increased tolerance to stress, and greater resistance to disease.

Our Cavaliers are naturally weaned by the mother (not typical of most breeders) producing pups who have an increase in self-control, relational comfort with other dogs, patience and attention span... while also experiencing a decrease in aggression towards people and other dogs.

Our puppies have been exposed to common noises and sounds such as children playing & crying, vacuum cleaners, thunderstorms and fireworks.

This helps to produce a dog that is confident, calm and less stressed... all of which makes for easier trainability.

thanks for visiting. enjoy your time on OUR SITE

PROCEDURE:

<<<30 DAYS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE WITH EVERY PUPPY>>>

1. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours with gratitude and 100% attention.

2. We answer your questions, provide professional guidance, screen the breeders, select the best puppies of the litter and assure they are healthy and up to our expectations which are not less than yours.

3. Full payment is required prior to shipping. Give yourself at least 2 business days before the expected arrival day to make sure we receive your payment in time to process all required documents and health checks.

4. We book the flight for a Monday, Wednesday or a Friday. Let us know which day is more convenient for you. Once the flight arrangements are made you will be informed and there onwards, you will be able to track your puppy through the shipping agent's website.

All puppies listed on our website are 100% pure breed. Home raised with highest level attention, care and love. Proceeds used to fund charity activities both locally and internationally.

Thanks for supporting.

*** Limited Free shipping is available***** We currently have coupons from our shipping agent to ship at no extra cost, so if you purchase your puppy while this coupons are still available and valid, we will be able to ship your puppy for free. Otherwise shipping will cost an addition $300.

Address lookup

canonical name berlinrotties.com.
aliases
addresses 77.104.154.251

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom berlinrotties.com"...
Domain Name: BERLINROTTIES.COM
Registrar: TUCOWS DOMAINS INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 69
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Referral URL: http://www.tucowsdomains.com
Name Server: NS1.SITEGROUND351.COM
Name Server: NS2.SITEGROUND351.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 17-apr-2017
Creation Date: 17-apr-2017
Expiration Date: 17-apr-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 21:25:25 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.tucows.com with "berlinrotties.com"...
Domain Name: BERLINROTTIES.COM
Domain ID: 2115152480_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar URL: http://tucowsdomains.com
Updated Date: 2017-04-17T13:20:37Z
Creation Date: 2017-04-17T13:20:37Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-04-17T13:20:37Z
Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 69
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4165350123
Reseller: SiteGround Spain S.L.
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0148029496
Registrant Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0148029496
Registrant Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Registrant City: Toronto
Registrant State/Province: ON
Registrant Postal Code: M6K 3M1
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.4165385457
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:

Daniel 8 :25
#326437 by Terminator5 Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:17 pm
http://shihtzupuppybuy.us/

BRILLIANT SHIH TZU PUPPIES

Finding A Best Friend Should Not Be That Difficult Nor Expensive..50% off. Purchase now at $550 Each And 30 Days 100% MoneyBack Guarantee, Plus free shipping. GetStarted And And Don't Miss Out!!!

Free shipping is available

We currently have coupons from our shipping agent to ship 3 puppies at no extra cost, so if you purchase your puppy while this coupons are still available and valid, we will be able to ship your puppy for free. Otherwise shipping will cost an addition $300.

Puppy List

we have a 50% discount offer

Considering the little babies-Pet are like kids and babies to us , they are worth priceless and money cant buy them , so the little we are charging is for their upbringing - feeding and vaccines we provide for them our main initiatives are not making money-Profit out of them but finding the best and most comfortable home for them.

Address lookup

canonical name shihtzupuppybuy.us.
aliases
addresses 69.61.125.77

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.us with "shihtzupuppybuy.us"...
Domain Name: SHIHTZUPUPPYBUY.US
Domain ID: D59292895-US
Sponsoring Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar URL (registration services): http://www.namecheap.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: 9P3YIQFQK4JLGVI0
Registrant Name: Von Reis
Registrant Address1: 4873 Northumberland Street
Registrant City: New Hamburg
Registrant State/Province: ON
Registrant Postal Code: N0B2G0