Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#326438 by Terminator5 Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:29 pm
http://adorableteacuppups.com/

Email : [email protected]
Tel: (281) 516-8053

SEARCHING FOR YORKSHIRE TERRIER PUPPIES FOR SALE/ADOPTION?

adorableteacuppups.com IS THE PERFECT HOME TO SEARCH FOR YORKIES FOR SALE.

We are a small family run Yorkshire Terrier (Yorkie) kennel. We have been raising Yorkshire Terrier puppies for 12 years.

We offer the most exquisite teacup Yorkies, tiny teacup Yorkies, and tiny Yorkie puppies that you will find anywhere. Questions or comments? Email us! [email protected]

We are reputable Yorkie breeders raising loving, healthy Yorkies puppies for sale at affordable prices. We breed and raise both Teacup Yorkies and Standard Yorkies. Since 2004 we have been breeding and raising quality Yorkies.

We are NOT a kennel. Our dogs are part of our home and we spend a tremendous amount of time cleaning, loving and caring for them. It is extremely important when choosing a Yorkie breeder, to know that your new puppy will be well socialized. All puppies are raised with lots of love and attention from day one.

PLEASE BEWARE OF SCAMS!

Unfortunately, pet scams do exist and We are victims too.It can happen to anyone. It’s important to learn how to spot a scam otherwise, you could become a victim.

We have received too many emails and complaints about pet scams. There are some scams who are posing as adorableteacuppups.com.They use several Emails and photos. Our Official Email Addresses are [email protected] and [email protected] has always been Anyone who contacts you with any other email posting to be us is a SCAM!!.

The photos on our website are up to date. we might send extra photos or videos but that will depend on us (we might request for your phone number for checks). we discovered that some scammers come pretending to buy or adopt our puppies request for more photos and finally use on other websites or post.

Please Contact Us For Any questions.

PURCHASE PROCEDURE

PURCHASE PROCEDURE

1. We respond to all inquiries within 24 hours with gratitude and 100% attention.

2. We answer your questions, provide professional guidance, select the best puppies of the litter and assure they are healthy and up to our expectations which are not less than yours.

3. Full payment is required prior to shipping. Give yourself a maximum of 2 business days (before the expected arrival day to make sure we receive your payment in time to process all required documents and health checks.

4. We book the flight for a Monday to Saturdays. Let us know which day is more convenient for you. Once the flight arrangements are made you will be informed and there onwards, you will be able to track your puppy through the shipping agent’s website.
5. We ship puppies as soon as they are allowed to travel depending on the destination country’s regulation. Normally, it is between twelve to seventeen weeks of age.

6. We sell registered puppies only. All our puppies are registered and come with pedigree/registration paper. In case you wish to transfer it to your local kennel club, please request the export pedigree ($75 ). Give us the name and address you want on the papers.

7. We make sure you are 100% satisfied with your puppy. Therefore, your puppy is thoroughly checked by our licensed veterinarian a day or two before departure – we separate the puppies from their mothers and litter mates as late as possible to prevent separation anxiety and socialization problems. In addition, the official veterinarian at the airport also checks your puppy to ensure that he/she is healthy and fit for the journey. All your puppies documents are attached to crate and sent along with your puppy.

8. Please be waiting for your puppy at the airport or at your given address at the given time. Usually the puppy is available 2 hours after the flight’s arrival time, and a valid ID such as passport or driver’s license is needed to verify the identity of the receiver. We can equally arrange for home delivery if need be We really appreciate knowing that the pup has arrived safely and at home with you, so please email as soon as you get the chance. Don’t forget to take your puppy to your veterinarian for the regular arrival-health-check-up within 48 hours of arrival.

Testimonails

Testimonails

Hi I just wanted to thank adorableteacuppups.com, they were so nice very processional made me feel very comfortable about making sure my dog would be good with my 6 yr old boy and They really explains everything and I also think the price is great for pure bred with papers and shots de worming etc, we named our little guy Duke and we could not be more happier we are so so in love with him and he’s already spoiled rotten! We are so thankful for adorableteacuppups.com because I really just had a hard time making this decision and after speaking with them I did not think twice! We love our dog dog so much and couldn’t ask for a more beautify one! Thank you so much for your help I will definatly be doing bussiness with them again and have already recommended a few people and they would like to know when there will be more available! So we are 150% satisfied with our service we got and as we keep in touch please let me know as you have both more yorkies and bully’s again I can’t thank you enough for how happy you have made us! 11-7-2015

Betty LA

I Purchase a baby girl tea size puppy from adorableteacuppups.com after seeing thier ad. I’ve been in search for a baby Yorkie for over a year after my little one past. I was to several differ pet store and nearby local breeders. But they just didn’t have what I wanted. Adorable Teacup Puppies met my expectation 100+%. Not only was they puppy what I’ve been looking for, but Adorable Teacup Puppies customer service was beyond excellent.

Angela NY

My husband and I bought our puppy 3 days ago. She’s beautiful, healthy and happy. They keeps a very clean and tidy area. We were very impressed. We LOVE our baby. We also love doing business with them. We would recommend them to EVERYONE and ANY ONE who wants a healthy certified puppy. Thank you girls! october 10 2016

Address lookup

canonical name adorableteacuppups.com.
aliases
addresses 185.63.254.55

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom adorableteacuppups.com"...
Domain Name: ADORABLETEACUPPUPS.COM
Registrar: NAMESILO, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1479
Whois Server: whois.namesilo.com
Referral URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Name Server: NS1.HOSTSPICY.COM
Name Server: NS2.HOSTSPICY.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 06-apr-2017
Creation Date: 06-apr-2017
Expiration Date: 06-apr-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 21:27:57 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.namesilo.com with "adorableteacuppups.com"...
Domain Name: adorableteacuppups.com
Registry Domain ID: 2111931038_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: https://www.namesilo.com/
Updated Date: 2017-04-24
Creation Date: 2017-04-06
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-04-06
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 1479
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4805240066
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain Administrator
Registrant Organization: See PrivacyGuardian.org
Registrant Street: 1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste F104 PMB# 255
Registrant City: Phoenix
Registrant State/Province: AZ
Registrant Postal Code: 85016
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.3478717726
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#326441 by Terminator5 Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:55 pm
http://www.wilsonpugpuppies.com/

Wilson Pugs of Life, where it all begins...

Welcome To Wilson Quality Pugs of Life...

Thank you for stopping by to have a glance at our beautiful Pug Puppies for Sale ! We strive to match you with your new best friend and companion!! Our Quality Pug Puppies for Sale are AKC registered and have a Full Cover Health Guarantee for one year. Our Puppies are rich in; Structure, Soundness, Type, Movement & Color. “They are your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are their life, their love, their leader. They will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of Their heart. You owe it to them to be worthy of such devotion.” -So as you can see dogs are a part of our life all day everyday!- Check out our available Pugs Page for our new updates!!!

Once more we welcome you here again. We offer the best Quality that can not be seen or found any where when it comes to selling Healthy Pugs. We have been in this business for over 22 years of breeding experience. Our philosophy or role is to make sure all our puppies are loved and spoiled from the day of purchase. We strongly believe that a happy animal will give a family a happy experience too. These puppies occupy a big part of our hearts especially when we devote time for them. We don't just breed and sell them, we consider them as our family too. Among the traditional Pug breeds and the Pure Pug breed that we breed, you shall find exceptionally healthy puppies with us here. Our goal is to provide healthy pure Pug Puppies that will brighten the life of people that adopt from our kennels.

30 Days %100 Money Back Guarantee

All photos and content of this web site are property of Friendly Siberian Husky Puppies theft of any content or photo from this site, without written permission, will be prosecuted!

:laugh-s:

*50% Discount*

*Free Shipping USA & Canada*

*30 Days Money Back Guarantee*

Our Health Guarantee is timeless.

Our goal is to produce healthy quality puppies for people to enjoy for a long time in their lives. I do not believe that a puppy that you have had in your home is replaceable, but I do feel that sometimes the loss of a four legged family friend can be lessened with the addition of a new one. In the unfortunate event that your puppy would need to be put down within the first two years of its life due to genetics, or if it is found to have congenital or hereditary disorders that adversely affect the health of your puppy, I will replace your puppy with you choosing from any of my males/females that would be available at that point in time. The cause of death or any other worst condition will have to be certified and recorded by a licensed veterinarian. In the event that the puppy has not died and there is an issue you may be asked to submit x-rays or have the condition verified with a second opinion.

In a situation where death is due to genetics and occurs after the puppy turns 2 years old, I will give you credit for 50% of your purchase price towards the purchase costs of a new puppy from any of my male/female puppies. in the course of getting the certified license from a veterinarian, you might be asked to have a second opinion or to submit x-rays taken to diagnose the condition.

I cannot guarantee that your puppy will never become ill or need more than routine veterinary care, and this guarantee does not cover the reimbursement of any veterinary bills associated with this puppy.

What I need from you:

Nothing would make me happier than knowing that I have been a part of bringing a happy healthy puppy to your family. To help ensure this I will have a veterinarian examine your puppy not more than one week prior to the date you take possession of your puppy, and I ask that you have your veterinarian do an examination of your puppy not more than 5 days after receiving your puppy.

Your puppy will come with all age appropriate vaccinations and dewormings, but it may still need more to be fully vaccinated. I will send a copy of all vaccines and dewormings your puppy has received with your puppy along with when the next set of vaccinations and dewormings is recommended. After that you and your veterinarian should establish what vaccines and care your puppy should receive.

Address lookup

canonical name wilsonpugpuppies.com.
aliases
addresses 192.64.119.145

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom wilsonpugpuppies.com"...
Domain Name: WILSONPUGPUPPIES.COM
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Whois Server: whois.namecheap.com
Referral URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Name Server: DNS1.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: DNS2.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 23-apr-2017
Creation Date: 23-apr-2017
Expiration Date: 23-apr-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 21:28:57 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.namecheap.com with "wilsonpugpuppies.com"...
Domain name: wilsonpugpuppies.com
Registry Domain ID: 2116960498_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-04-23T14:57:11.00Z
Creation Date: 2017-04-23T14:57:07.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-04-23T14:57:07.00Z
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: addPeriod https://icann.org/epp#addPeriod
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:

Daniel 8 :25
#365580 by Bryon Williams Fri May 25, 2018 9:07 pm
Domain Name: ADORABLETEACUPPUPS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2111931038_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namesilo.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namesilo.com
Updated Date: 2018-05-09T09:07:10Z
Creation Date: 2017-04-06T20:48:52Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-04-06T20:48:52Z

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/