Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
Advertisement

#327006 by Mike Wilson Wed May 03, 2017 3:00 pm
Address for Pick Up:
4560 Maplewood Ave
Mid-Wilshire, Los Angeles, CA

(323) 412-0017

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#327342 by Broolm Sun May 07, 2017 2:40 am
This is the email I received also he texted my phone as well saying the same things. They gave me two different websites to go to which said it was created by two different people. The email came from Maria's Yorkies and the website said it was York Yorkies. The website testimonials are from a different company's website it states the company name which is protection dog sales. The website link he sent me was this: https://ptdfzxsu.wixsite.com/yorkies-puppies-sale. This is a scam! Also his phone number is 3234120017

Thanks for the interest in our Yorkie puppies.Bella is all white in colour and she is still available and ready to go to a new home and all our puppies has been recently Vet-checked & 100% Healthy, de-wormed, on shots, house broken and will grow to be 2.5lbs - 3,0lbs at adult adult age. We offer one year health guarantee and also offer free life time support and
advice for all customers especially first time dogs owners to insure your puppy is healthy and has a long life
expectancy for the love and concern we have for all our litters and also recommend a constant update of all our
puppies in their new homes to be sure they are well taken care of her.

We rehome Bella for $480 but firstly, We will appreciate you getting back to us with the answers to the following
inquiries below before we proceed with the adoption process to be sure your house can make a good home for Bella. She is all white in Colour.

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PUPPY

Pet Name :Bella
Breed :Yorkshire Terrier
Sex : Female
*What's included : Registered/registerable, Current vaccinations, Health
guarantee.*
*Price : **$480

Registered/registerable, Current vaccinations, Health guarantee
Additional information: Absolutely ADORABLE,Bella is a gorgeous little white female and is full of spunk and attitude! she has a nice little compact body, gorgeous teddy bear face, little button eyes, and a nice coat. she might come in a small package but with a big personality.He kisses!

ADOPTION REQUIREMENTS!!!
Getting a good home for her is the most essential thing we have ever wanted. So i have some few questions for you
which I hope you get back to me with the answers sincerely. I just want to make sure that she is getting into the right home. Hope you don't mind?

-Where precisely are you located ?
-Have you ever raised or owned a puppy before?
-Do you have a near by vet clinic in your area ?
-Does your environment accepts pets ?
-How soon do you need her ?
-Your contact number will be appreciated

We are sorry for the questions, its just that we prefer a caring family, as the answers would help us to know if your home would be the best place for her as all we need is just a new loving and caring home for the puppy.We will also like to let you know that we do NOT place any of our puppies in homes that will practice unprofessional breeding for money making with little or no love and care giving to them. All our puppies are re-homed for PET PURPOSES ONLY. So as long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your homes with these puppies, we will consider placing one or more of our puppies to your home.

Go here and see them on my website https://ptdfzxsu.wixsite.com/yorkies-puppies-sale

Best Regards

Have a blessed day

John and Ann
Last edited by Tim Atem on Sun May 07, 2017 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity.