Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#328862 by HannahsDad Tue May 23, 2017 10:33 am
Healthy Shiba Inu Puppies at http://healthyshibainupuppies.com

Welcome To Our Healthy Shiba Inu Puppies

Very warm thank you for showing interest in our puppies. Enjoying looking all of our puppies. If you are interested any of our cutie puppies; don't hesitate to email us or fill the form in the Contact us page, or even you can Text us as well.

Hello every one we are happy to introduce you to our Healthy Shiba Inu Puppies,made up of my self my wife,our lovely son and numinous Shiba Inu puppies, it all started as a dream and its a dream come true now. Falling in love with a friends Shiba Inu puppies some years back has turn out into a breeding home for Shiba Inus . We have, and been breeding Shiba Inu puppies for about 8 years now.

Tel: +1 (651)237-3290

Created anonymously 22nd May 2017 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#334716 by Terminator5 Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:08 pm
Hi, Tina

is a blessing to our family this year. You guys made our dream to come true. To God we never believed you were going to ship the baby to us; Because we had falling into the hands of scams many times , So my husband said, well this should be the last time that we are sending money via wire transfer. And thank GOD we did and you kept to your words, God will bless you and your family, i can’t stop thanking you, we so excited. Wishing you the best. If I have someone who is interested in buying a Shiba Inu puppies puppy, your website will be the first to visit. We couldn’t be happier! Thanks for everything.

Daniel 8 :25