Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#329621 by Mike Wilson Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:48 pm
www.beauboxers.net
[email protected]
(763) 691-7573

Fake puppy site

Awesome Boxer Puppies For Sale
Hiya there,

Just got your email about our puppies, our puppies are 11 weeks old and ready to go now, You can check them on ( www.beauboxers.net), we are re-homing them as pets indoor, My puppies are born and raised in my home. All are Vet checked, treatment wormed with toilet trained, flea treated to date, All our puppies are micro chipped and fully AKC Registered. puppies are very playful and loves much attention and to be pampered; they are the sweetest little ones, very social, and they love to snuggle and give kisses, vaccinated against parvovirus and wormed up to date. Guaranteed to be free from any congenital defect, and routine deworming, with dew claws removed, all Vet checked and will come with a 5-generation pedigree and one-year genetic health guarantee. I also provide some basic supplies like starter kit such as food, toys, pads, we are a loving pet family, also looking for good and loving pet families to re-home puppies, will like to know about you for future sake before giving the puppies:

> Whats your name?
> where do you live?
> Do you often go out with your pets?
> Have you got a pet now?
> IS your current pet use to other pets and vet checked also?
> Do you have a vet? What about your family and kids?
> When are you ready for a puppy?
> Can you please tell me more you know about pets and this breed
especially?

Please visit our website ( www.beauboxers.net )to choose which puppy you want if you cannot travel and collect, and we will arrange home delivery for you any day you want.

Sorry for asking a lot we just want to make sure our puppies are safe wherever they are going.Please let us know which sex and name of puppy you want? Each puppy cost $550.We also offer guarantee shipping facilities using reliable pet courier services for extra $150 transportation cost to your home anywhere in the USA and Canada. We offer a health certificate for 6 months to you, and also a pedigree pet food manual. They are very Cute puppies.We will appreciate your soonest response with answers to our questions.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask me. Also which is the best way to reach you at? phone or text. I will like to have your phone number.

Waiting for your reply.

--

Best Regards

Mr. Nso Essoh
Email: [email protected]
Phone number (763) 691-7573

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement