Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#329686 by HannahsDad Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:46 am
Cute Family Teacup Yorkies at http://cutefamilyteacupyorkies.com

Welcome To Our Cute Family Teacup Yorkies

Very warm thank you for showing interest in our puppies. Enjoying looking all of our puppies. If you are interested any of our cutie puppies; don't hesitate to email us or fill the form in the Contact us page, or even you can Text us as well.

Hello every one we are happy to introduce you to our Cute Family Teacup Yorkies,made up of my self my wife,our lovely son and numinous Teacup Yorkies puppies, it all started as a dream and its a dream come true now. Falling in love with a friends Teacup Yorkies puppies some years back has turn out into a breeding home for Teacup Yorkiess . We have, and been breeding Teacup Yorkies puppies for about 8 years now.

Tel: +1 (540)384-1106

Created anonymously 31st May 2017 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#334706 by Terminator5 Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:44 pm
Welcome to our beautiful tiny Teacup Yorkies puppiess home. We are a family of Teacup Yorkies puppies Lovers who have taken time and developed a small breeding program. We deal with Teacup Yorkies puppiess of common colors you will find around like, fawn, apricot, black, pink, white, pink white, and brindle Teacup Yorkies puppiess. Our primary objective is to breed Teacup Yorkies puppiess that will meet and exceed the standards in terms of temperaments and to be amazing family pets . We specialize in miniature Teacup Yorkies puppiess with short faced, Cobby , low to the ground,and furry balls of love. We make them our pets first thus allowing them live in our home with our family.

We have been with Teacup Yorkies puppiess since 2005, after getting enough knowledge on Teacup Yorkies puppiess, we decided to take the breed forward made up our mind as the breed that we will be interested in raising. It has been a great experience as I have not had any disapointments and have been enjoying them ever since. They are truly Clowns in the Dog World. We treated them like family members,there by giving them full access to the house, yard and beds sometimes.

I grew up with my grand dad who was breeding and showing horses and when a career choice transplanted him in 2000, he did looked for another interest as fulfilling as his horses.

In 2001, he started breeding and showing German Shepherd Dogs in conformation, obedience and tracking trials.i took off from him and became a hobby Breeder and made the production of both colors of Teacup Yorkies puppiess my priority, as i had just limited amount of breeding to do, producing 2 or sometimes 3 litters in a year. I was bent in producing healthy and sound temperament puppies. The intention was to enhance my bloodlines and my show dogs as well, after joining hands with my lovely wife who was a vet by then,we focused on the breeding for quality and not quantity. All of our dogs are vet checked and annually certified healthy.

Its advisable to do your homework properly when looking for a new pet that will be with you for 12-14 years puppy mills do exist everywhere and you should not be in a haste to make a choice which will obviously be your best friend. Its important to note that health issues have not been transfer to them. It does not actually ends at getting just the papers . You should be able to get a clue of where your dog is coming from and the breeder's details as well as his/her role in the breeding process to better the breed. It takes much to breed it does not ends at putting two dogs together and getting offspring. We are not out to sell to brokers, puppy mills or those who believe so much in the breeding of designer Teacup Yorkies puppiess or Teacup Yorkies puppiess that are different from the recognized standard colors.

All of our Teacup Yorkies puppiess are sold on a non-breeding and a spay/neuter contract, we might just have to come to an agreement before that is done. Before making a decision to chose a Teacup Yorkies puppies as the breed for your family, make sure adequate or necessary knowledge on rearing/training have been gotten. Its true they are wonderful creatures in the dog world ,but not everyone could easily go with them. Before buying, do some reading as well as talking with breeders and currently owned Teacup Yorkies puppiess family . Get to know the ups and down before bringing home a new baby. Talking and answering questions about this breed makes us more happy,so do not hesitate to face us with questions or visits.

Hello every one we are happy to introduce you to our Cute Family Teacup Yorkies,made up of my self my wife,our lovely son and numinous Teacup Yorkies puppies, it all started as a dream and its a dream come true now. Falling in love with a friends Teacup Yorkies puppies some years back has turn out into a breeding home for Teacup Yorkiess . We have, and been breeding Teacup Yorkies puppies for about 8 years now.

The first experience with Teacup Yorkies Puppy was a great one as the ones I came across were those of about 6 to 8lbs range. They were Short small and fluffy dogs. I saw this as a perfect size for them. Not the pale looking Teacup Yorkies puppies, but again they were not too big to take places. I am noticing with time, that the toy breeds seem to be getting tiny and tiny all the time, This is true as far as the Teacup Yorkies puppies is concern . Now I see and 4 to 6lbs Teacup Yorkies puppies all over the place.

After all these observations,we then decided to do something that could preserve what the Teacup Yorkies puppies should look like, a short cobby wrinkled but low to the ground fluffy healthy pom of about 4 to 7lbs. It has not been easy to get Teacup Yorkies puppiess of this size at all.but fortunately we have taken time and searched all over the whole territory to find that right breeding stock. Our Teacup Yorkies puppiess are raised to be happy, healthy, sturdy dogs, aimed at making us laugh and feel loved as well as their secondary owners. They are free from diseases that has to do with genetics , and are of wonderful temperaments. That is what a “Real Teacup Yorkies puppies” should be, and we do everything possible to maintain that standard at our Teacup Yorkies puppiess home and thus “The home of the Real Teacup Yorkies puppiess”.

I began just with a tan stud and a black female, I was constantly in the quest for more knowledge about Teacup Yorkies puppiess, thought i did lots of research but could not get the required knowledge that i needed, then latter i started coming across articles that stated Teacup Yorkies puppiess many more colors, this motivated me and so searched further. I finally learned that Teacup Yorkies puppiess were once white, chocolate, brindle, and a dark silver colored, also,they were apricot fawn, fawn, and black, but the America Teacup Yorkies puppies Dog Club reduced these colors by writing a standardized article that only recognized a certain colors. It triggered my quest to seek out Teacup Yorkies puppiess of Color and start working with them. my passion and personal mission is to get these wonderful colors recognized globally . This is a work in progress and i will eventually add more as our website grows.

Hi, Tina

is a blessing to our family this year. You guys made our dream to come true. To God we never believed you were going to ship the baby to us; Because we had falling into the hands of scams many times , So my husband said, well this should be the last time that we are sending money via wire transfer. And thank GOD we did and you kept to your words, God will bless you and your family, i can’t stop thanking you, we so excited. Wishing you the best. If I have someone who is interested in buying a Teacup Yorkies puppies puppy, your website will be the first to visit. We couldn’t be happier! Thanks for everything.

Daniel 8 :25
#334782 by Terminator5 Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:30 pm
Traveling out of Sate and must give away :laugh-s:

https://shreveportla.global-free-classi ... 96271.html

Sweet .Capuchuin Monkeys, ., .Text me at (540) 384-1106 - Free

all i need is a great home for them all. i will be traveling out of sate soon and can't possibly take them along. rehomer must have had a good experience on MONKEYS and must have enough time for them. must also agree sending me pics and updates so that i know how they are doing in the new home.contact if interested.Text me at 540-384-1106

Daniel 8 :25