Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
Advertisement

#330499 by Mike Wilson Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:59 pm
Contact email address [email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#335920 by AnnaPg2 Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:06 am
I just recently had contact with the following email address in regards to a French bulldog puppy. The email associated with it was: [email protected]

Upon researching that email address after receiving a text at 2:11am asking about a different puppy, we had no interest in I became suspicious this may be a scam. Additionally, the site the email came from
had poor grammar, the shipping bit, etc. I've seen a lot of posts from you Mike. Any advice on how I can report this if it is in fact a scam? :shock: :cry: :?:
#335921 by Mike Wilson Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:23 am
Hello,
If the French Bulldog is listed well below the current market value you can be sure that it is most likely a scam.
The email address [email protected] belongs to a known pet scammer, Please post any websites, telephone numbers and the email that describes the puppy.

If they want you wire money it is always a scam.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#338741 by jilesK Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:42 am
I was supposed to pay this person tomorrow morning from their website https://www.jackfrenchie.com... email is [email protected], I even spoke to him on the phone and exchanged a few texts at this number (916) 562-2390

Email 1:
Hello ,
Thanks for the interest in our French Bulldog puppies. Max is still available and ready to go to a new home and all our puppies has been recently Vet-checked & 100% Healthy, de-wormed, on shots, house broken and will grow to be 22.5lbs - 24,0lbs at adult adult age. We offer one year health guarantee and also offer free life time support and advice for all customers especially first time dogs owners to insure your puppy is healthy and has a long life expectancy for the love and concern we have for all our litters and also recommend a constant update of all our puppies in their new homes to be sure they are well taken care of.

We rehome Max for $600 but firstly, We will appreciate you getting back to us with the answers to the following
inquiries below before we proceed with the adoption process to be sure your house can make a good home for Max.

MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PUPPY

Pet Name :Max
Breed :French Bulldog
Sex : Male
*What's included : Registered/registerable, Current vaccinations, Health
guarantee.*
*Price : **$600

Also we ship US nation wide at $150 Per Puppy
Registered/registerable, Current vaccinations, Health guarantee
Additional information: Absolutely ADORABLE,Max is a classic guy! Everyone will love petting his soft coat! He has a wonderful temperament and shows it with his calm and peaceful nature. He loves to play, but is happiest just being with you. Max will arrive to his new home happy, healthy, and ready to play. He will be up to date on his vaccinations and given a clean bill of health by his vet. He can't wait to be by your side as your lifelong companion. If you want to class up your life, pick Max!

ADOPTION REQUIREMENTS!!!
Getting a good home for him is the most essential thing we have ever wanted. So i have some few questions for you
which I hope you get back to me with the answers sincerely. I just want to make sure that he is getting into the right home. Hope you don't mind?

-Where precisely are you located ?
-Have you ever raised or owned a puppy before?
-Do you have a near by vet clinic in your area ?
-Does your environment accepts pets ?
-How soon do you need her ?
-Your contact number will be appreciated

We are sorry for the questions, its just that we prefer a caring family, as the answers would help us to know if your home would be the best place for her as all we need is just a new loving and caring home for the puppy.We will also like to let you know that we do NOT place any of our puppies in homes that will practice unprofessional breeding for money making with little or no love and care giving to them. All our puppies are re-homed for PET PURPOSES ONLY. So as long as you can make us understand that you will share the love in your homes with these puppies, we will consider placing one or more of our puppies to your home.

Best Regards

Have a blessed day

Email 2:
Thank you so much for your reply and answers to my questions, I am so

happy to know that you are willing to re-home our puppy Max. I am happy

with the comforting words of your Email , it makes me feel comfortable

to send my puppy to your home hoping that you will offer the best home

for the puppy.

Shipping cost $150 per puppy

The puppy comes along with the following papers:

# Health Certificate.

# 1 year health guarantee

# Complete medical record

# Crate

# Playing toys

# A Puppy kit starter.

# And a hand guide that will help you on basics of taking good care of the puppy

If this is okay by you, then all i need is your complete delivery

information which i shall use to establish the paper works ,transfer

of ownership , sales certificate and also book for same day delivery

at the courier service

Your full names................

Full home address.............

State/City....................

Postal/zip code................

Contact numbers................

Nearest airport to your location...............

We located in Sacramento, California

Once i received your complete shipping information, i will send you my

bank details for you to make the payment so that i will be able to

complete the transfer ownership , adoption papers and other documents

to your name and also pay for the shipping fee of your puppy at the

courier service. This process can take me about 2-3 hours after which

the courier service will contact you with the full flight tracking

number so that you will know the departure time from here and schedule

time of arrival at your location airport as well as home delivery time

because you will need to be at home to sign the papers and collect the

puppy

Phone number: (916) 562-2390

Thanks for your quick response

Robinson and Ann
#338808 by Mike Wilson Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:32 pm
Thank you for posting the information on www.jackfrenchie.com . The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

If you have any additional questions please ask

It is ALWAYS a scam