Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#330664 by Mike Wilson Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:36 pm
www.amazingbluefrenchies.com
[email protected]

Fake breeder site

Cc:
Hello,

for getting back and it is nice to read from you. I have attached a video of Buster for you to see how playful he gets. So we seek homes where they would be treated like part of the family. They have a year health guarantee as confirm by our vet doctor. They have all their shot and up to date. Buster blue will cost you $650 and $150 for delivery and all papers work like change of ownership papers from our names to your names. he will be delivered at your doorsteps. Since you will not be able to travel to Richmond to get him. I'll be needing the following information to get the puppy registered for delivery tomorrow morning.

Your Full names
Your City/State
Your House address
Your Zip Code
Your mobile number

Once we have this information I will get back to you with our Sales Contract which you will need to sign and resend. Delivery usually take 9hrs He will be coming with all her necessary papers, he is house and potty trained. Lovable and AMAZING. he eats 2 times daily. You made a great choice.

Best Regards

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement