Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#331601 by Stroutman Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:01 pm
I had a feeling I was being scammed after this man "Chris" was prompt at answering emails and responding until I decided I would drive the 5 hrs to VA to pick my puppy up rather than ship her. So I did an image search with her photo and found this forum with the same exact 5-6 puppies and a scam warning from 2016!!!! Then they were operating under adorablepuppies.net and now it is Gulf English Bulldogs. The emails from the previous scam were nearly identical to the ones I had received. People are sick- I'm so glad I didn't fall for the pay me first and I will ship your puppy thing- I would have been out almost $700!! Sad that this world has come to this. Thankful for this site though.
Advertisement

#331604 by Mike Wilson Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:45 pm
Hello,
i am glad that you discovered the scam before you lost money to this criminal. If you received the email asking for a payment please post the full email here after removing your personal information.

www.gulfbulldogpuppies.com

Fake puppy site

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon