Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#333007 by Terminator5 Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:46 am
FAKE PUPPY SALES.CREDIT CARD PHISHING .

http://amazingcorgis.com/

http://amazingcorgis.com/online-payment/

VISA / MASTERCARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS

Welcome To Amazing Corgi

I take great joy in raising my most favourite dog breed! Over the last 15 years, I have had the privilege of making some wonderful connections with my many customers. Starting out with my two Pembroke Corgi’s, I fell in love with the breed and it’s now become more than just a hobby. My corgis are part of my life and they make it all the jollier! I now raise both Pembroke andCardigan Welsh Corgis and my goal is to raise happy and healthy puppies for my customers to enjoy for many years. Feel free to look around and meet all of our Corgis.

Health Guarantee

I have made every effort to provide you with a healthy puppy. I guarantee this puppy is purebred and may be registered with the American Kennel Club (AKC).

We guarantee that all vaccinations and wormings have been given as stated on the vaccination schedule. We encourage the buyer to have this puppy examined by a licensed Veterinarian of their choice within 48 hours of taking possession of this puppy.

If this puppy is found to have a life-threatening hereditary congenital defect or any major health problem at this exam, a replacement puppy of equal value will be given, provided that the seller is notified within 24 hours after the exam. This puppy must be returned to the Breeder along with the AKC registration papers within 24 hours, at no expense to the breeder, with a signed document from the licensed Veterinarian stating the defect or problem.
I, the breeder, is not responsible for any veterinarian bills acquired by you, the buyer. This guarantee does not include uneven bites, undescended testicles, grade 1 and 2 heart murmurs, injuries, fleas, mites, ringworm, kennel cough, hernias, Coccidia, giardia or any other intestinal worms or parasites, as they are common in dogs and puppies.

I take great joy in raising my most favorite dog breed! Over the last 15years, I have had the privilege of making some wonderful connections with my many customers. Starting out with my two Pembroke Corgi’s, I fell in love with the breed and it’s now become more than just a hobby. My corgis are part of my life and they make it all the jollier! I now raise both Pembrokeand Cardigan Welsh Corgis and my goal is to raise happy and healthy puppies for my customers to enjoy for many years. Feel free to look around and meet all of our Corgis.

Although only established in 2000, I have had Corgis for 26 years.Always working to improve the already wonderful traits of this magnificent breed, the Pembroke Welsh Corgi, and others. I have a small kennel and nursery connected to my house so that I can keep constant watch over the mommas and their babies. The baby Corgis are handled constantly and very social, while the parents enjoy a romp and roll over the 40 acres of grasses. The Corgis have been my whole world and family since the passing of my wife. They have taken care of me and I treat them as gold! They are truly Royalty. My Baby Corgis are raised with exceptional love and kindness so that they have the best start in life they possibly can.

Shipping Information

We ship all over USA, Canada and we have shipped many puppies without any troubles. The puppies have all arrived in wonderful condition. I have total trust in the care and attention the puppy needs to have a wonderful flight.

Health Guarantee

We have made every effort to provide you with a healthy puppy. We guarantee this puppy is purebred and may be registered with the American Kennel Club (AKC).

We guarantee that all vaccinations and wormings have been given as stated on the vaccination schedule. We encourage the buyer to have this puppy examined by a licensed Veterinarian of their choice within 48 hours of taking possession of this puppy.

If this puppy is found to have a life-threatening hereditary congenital defect or any major health problem at this exam, a replacement puppy of equal value will be given, provided that the seller is notified within 24 hours after the exam. This puppy must be returned to the Breeder along with the AKC registration papers within 24 hours, at no expense to the breeder, with a signed document from the licensed Veterinarian stating the defect or problem.

We, the breeder, are not responsible for any veterinarian bills acquired by you, the buyer. This guarantee does not include uneven bites, undescended testicles, grade 1 and 2 heart murmurs, injuries, fleas, mites, ringworm, kennel cough, hernias, Coccidia, giardia or any other intestinal worms or parasites, as they are common in dogs and puppies.

The breeder will not be responsible for Parvo, Distemper or Corona Virus after 48 hours of the sale, as these are highly contagious diseases and they can be contacted immediately after leaving the Breeder. We will not be responsible for illness or health problems, which are diagnosed after this time period, except where stated in this contract.

Your puppy is guaranteed for one year from the date of birth against life threatening congenital defects. If within that time a life threatening congenital defect (not to include parvovirus, distemper virus, heart-worms or any nutrition related disease) is found by a licensed veterinarian, the breeder will replace the puppy with another puppy of same quality and price. The replacement will be subject to availability. The puppy will be replaced and no money will be refunded.

The purchaser must provide, at the buyer’s expense, a written statement from a licensed veterinarian. We, the breeder, are not responsible for any veterinarian bills acquired by you, the buyer. We will not be responsible for illness or any health problems which are diagnosed after this time period.

In the unlikely event of this puppy’s death in the first year due to a congenital defect, a statement from a Veterinarian confirming such an event and cause is required before any action will be taken by the breeder. If the cause is unknown, an autopsy is required. The Breeder will not be responsible for Veterinary or Medical bills incurred.

Pet puppies are sold on limited registration only. It is agreed to and required that every pet puppy is spayed or neutered before 9 months of age.

Show and breeding prospect puppies are sold on full/open registration. We do not guarantee that your puppy will achieve a title, or guarantee that your puppy will be able to be used for breeding purposes when fully grown. It is understood that at the time of sale, this puppy has the characteristics and pedigree that is desirable for conformation competition and breeding purposes.

Your puppy has been on a vaccination and de-worming schedule at the kennel and is up-to-date. These records will be provided to you. Please take these records to your veterinarian as it is very important to continue with these vaccinations and wormings after you get your puppy home. Please do not forget the annual booster after that.

If for any reason we, the breeder, and the original purchaser of this puppy should end up in a court of law, then the original purchaser hereby agrees to bear any and all court costs and attorney’s fees for both the breeder and original purchaser. Furthermore, it is agreed that any court proceedings shall be held in the breeder’s state and county.

This contract is valid for the original purchaser that purchased the puppy/dog from Parrott Ranch and Expressions of Grace. If the dog is transferred to another owner, this contract is null and void. The Breeder makes no guarantees, expressed or implied, under this contract except as stated above.

We always appreciate and enjoy updates on how our babies are doing in their new homes

Address lookup

canonical name amazingcorgis.com.
aliases
addresses 147.135.136.81

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom amazingcorgis.com"...
Domain Name: AMAZINGCORGIS.COM
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Whois Server: whois.namecheap.com
Referral URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Name Server: NS1.HOSTSPICY.COM
Name Server: NS2.HOSTSPICY.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 17-jun-2017
Creation Date: 17-may-2017
Expiration Date: 17-may-2018

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 05 Jul 2017 05:42:35 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.namecheap.com with "amazingcorgis.com"...
Domain name: amazingcorgis.com
Registry Domain ID: 2125181373_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2017-06-17T12:24:26.00Z
Creation Date: 2017-05-17T17:59:25.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-05-17T17:59:25.00Z
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Street: P.O. Box 0823-03411
Registrant City: Panama
Registrant State/Province: Panama
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:

Daniel 8 :25