Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#333166 by Mike Wilson Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:40 am
Laura Mendez [email protected]
(509) 537-0481
509-537-0481

Associated fake pet shipping company

www.safepetairway.com

Coco passed the delivery test and that means the puppy is healthy and fit for the trip. The place was so busy but I managed to get the puppy registered and I did for urgent delivery to your location. Her confirmation code is (removed), I had to pay an extra fee for urgency. The delivery agency is SAFE PET AIRWAY and their website is http://safepetairway.com/ . It cost me $25 but I am happy that at last I had her registered. I was asked to pay the registration fee via WESTERN UNION Transfer to their Director at their Sub Headquarters dealing with Small Funds. I did as they said and I have been given the receipt of the registration. I am sure you will be making the payment via WESTERN UNION Transfer as well to their branch director . I have given them every details on how to contact you and a transfer of ownership certificate has been established showing that you are the new and rightful owner of Coco . I was told at the delivery service that you have to pay the delivery fee now before Coco can be transported to your location because they will have to obtain a flight ticket for her to enable her board the plane to your location. So now you just have to contact the delivery service to do the payment for the Delivery fee which is $500 so that Coco can be transported to your home. I have also included all her food samples, feeding menu, daily schedules, her papers and everything that will make the transition easy for her, you will find them in a little pouch at the right hand side of her crate. I wish you an excellent stay with Coco and do well to love her for my sake and please permit me to pay you visit any time that I am free to see how Coco is doing with her new family, remember to send me her Pics. (509) 537-0481 is the number of the delivery agency,just get in touch with them now.

Regards

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement