Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#333325 by Mike Wilson Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:11 pm
www.lisagermanshepherdhome.com
Fake puppy site
+1 703-665-1243
lisa gsphome [email protected]

We are located in lexandria, VA. shipping is $150 all over the USA, We currently have coupons from our shipping agent to ship puppies at a low cost, so if you purchase a puppy while this coupons are still available and valid, We will be able to ship your puppy at just $150. Otherwise shipping will cost an additional $380. So the complete amount you will spend to get a puppy to your door step will be $600

They are 10 weeks old and weighs 20 lbs presently and has been estimated to weigh 90 lbs - 110 lbs(Males) and 80 lbs - 95 lbs(Females) when fully grown. Their parents size, mother 93 lbs and the father 110 lbs.

They are on a DHA supplement to enhance cognitive development. They have also been through an "early neurological stimulation" program that was developed by the military to promote train-ability and ability to cope with stress. Affordable prices as we are asking $450 for each puppy, quick responses and shipping to numerous States and supporting elements such as courage, alert, protective, self-confidence, assertiveness, attentiveness and willingness to work with you as a family.

Please which of our male puppies are you interested in?

Visit our website www.lisagermanshepherdhome.com and email us back with the name of the puppy/puppies you are very much interested in purchasing for pictures and further arrangements.

Hi Amy, this is my husbands western union details, Please let me know once you send, also when you decide, on which male you are interested in, also decide on if you will like to change the name of the pup or no. Once you are at a western union just ask them for a sending form and fill in the details below. Remember to let me know once you send.

Receivers Names: Christopher William
City: Alexandria
State: Virginia
Postcode: 22314
Amount: $500

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement