Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#334090 by Terminator5 Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:46 pm
Fake Puppy Breeder . Credit Card Phishing

https://frenchsbulldogs.com/

French Bulldogs

CALL OR TEXT: (682) 302 3467

Our desire in breeding these beautiful puppies started when I had many people approach me asking where they could get one of my beautiful babies. Growing up these beautiful puppies was not an uncommon thing. My family and friends are breeders of french bulldog puppies and seeing these amazing puppies on a daily basis was a normal day to day process. When I arrived into the United States, the word french bulldog was little unknown and my goal was to spread the joy of loving these amazing creatures to the whole world. I know it is extremely difficult to find a truly healthy french bulldog puppy and there are so many other websites out there using the phrase "French bulldog " size very frivalessly , but i want to assure everyone french bulldog puppies are in a class of their own. My puppies have extreme baby doll faces, large .eyes, apple head, and short compact bodies. Frech bulldogs puppies are strong and healthy..

!!!! FOR QUICK RESPONSE, CALL OR TEXT US !!!!!

(682) 302 3467

Health Guarantee

Our Health Guarantee

All of our puppies come with AKC Registration, a one (1) year health guarantee, veterinary health check, shot records, and will be up to date on vaccinations. If your puppy is shipped via ground or air, we will also provide the shipping kennel, health certificate, food and water.

- Denisse Warren, Internet Marketer

PUPPY VACCINATION

Our puppies receive a 5Way Vanguard DAP vaccination at 6- 8 weeks , 10-11 weeks and 13-14 weeks , the difference in dates varies on the the age the puppy is. At 6 weeks all our puppies are given a Parainfluenza / Bordatella vaccination by the VET to help prevent the puppy from acquiring Kennel Cough (an upper respiratory infection).

Vet check

We have searched long and hard to find a local Veterinarian clinic who we trust to thoroughly check our puppies to make sure they are in adequate health to go to their new homes. When you pick or ship your puppy , you will be given a vet health record describing the puppy’s health condition. You are also more than welcomed to take your puppy to your own Veterinarian anytime after you adopt a puppy from us.

Contacts Us

We are here to give more information about your puppy.

Fill the form below with the required information, remeber to select your choice of puppy by his/her name in the dropdown list provided.

(Serious buyer only).

3200 Darnell St. Fort Worth,
TX 76107
United States

T: (682) 302 3467

W: http://www.frenchsbulldogs.com.com
E: [email protected]

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement