Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#334408 by Mike Wilson Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:39 pm
wwwpremiercavalierkennel.com

Fake puppy site.

Email Us:[email protected]
Call Us: (281) 942-2677

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#334409 by Mike Wilson Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:44 pm
"Premier cavalier Kennel" [email protected]

Thank you for getting back to us with your information.

Please read through, sign and attach a copy to me alongside the payment for me. Once the payment is confirmed, I will go ahead and process your paperwork and forward them to you on Wednesday as offices will be closed on Monday and Tuesday. Then fly Bella to you on July 6th.

Do payment using the following information via the Western Union wire transfer.

Receiver's Name: ALAN JACKSON
Address: 5091 Brentwood Farm Dr
City: Fairfax
State: VA
Zip code: 22030
Amount: $650

We require you go to the western union near you, request to make a Money Transfer and you will be provided a form to fill. Use the above-provided information for receiver's information, then hand over the form alongside the money to the attendant. When the transaction has been processed, you will be issued a receipt containing a reference number.

We will advise you kindly proceed to make payment in person/cash at western union. Once you are done please Call with payment confirmation.

We also accept payments via Visa Debit,
Payments via Visa Debit have an additional 18% up-charge for the merchant fee and taxes.
If you prefer Visa Debit card payment,
Please provide us your debit card info.. I will process the payment.

Card #
Name on card:
Expiry date
CVV at the back of the card

Best Regards,
Alan

Hello ,

My grand mum is sick and I am in the hospital with her.. I have not been able to leave and get the money so that I can process your paperwork work tomorrow. Please go to western union and change the receiver's Name to my son Alex Stepane. So that I can process your docs tomorrow and ship Bella on Thursday. The address stays the same.. All you need do is change is the receiver's name..

I apologize for the inconveniences.
Thanks

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon