Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#334481 by Terminator5 Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:02 pm
http://www.gshihtzupuppies.com/

Welcome to Gracious Shih Tzu Home

Gracious Shih Tzu Home have been breeding top notch Shih Tzu since 2007.We strive to produce the most-healthy and fun-loving Shih Tzu pets. We are recognized by AKC and ACA.

Have a wonderful tour on our website.

Email us now! [email protected]

​Call or Text us now at +1 540-699-1664

About Us

We have been breeding top notch Shih Tzu Puppies for the Over 10 years. We strive to produce the most-healthy and fun-loving Shih Tzu pets. We are looking for responsible people to take one of our Shih Tzu Puppies into their home so as to love them and spoil them with all their needs. We take upon ourselves on giving our Shih Tzu Puppy owners as much support as they want or need in taking care of the puppy.

Discount to our customers

We have offer - 30% Discount to our customers.
Conditions
This discount is only for pet families and not for pet stores, breeders or for people to buy and sale. Our puppies are our family members and we will make sure we follow up where our puppies are going to.

Our Expertise
-2 Years Health Guarantee
-Health Records
-Pedigree
-3 Registrations
-Collar, Leash, Blanket et Chew toys
-Shampoo, Food samples, Care Guide

About Us

Greetings and Welcome to Gracious Shih Tzu Pet Home. We have been breeding top notch Shih Tzu Puppies for the Over 10 years. We strive to produce the most-healthy and fun-loving Shih Tzu pets. We are looking for responsible people to take one of our Shih Tzu Puppies into their home so as to love them and spoil them with all their needs. We take upon ourselves on giving our Shih Tzu Puppy owners as much support as they want or need in taking care of the puppy.
We will not sell our Puppies without some background information and we ask that you do not buy them as a gift for someone else unless that person is verse with the breed. Sometimes, surprises are unwelcome and we want our puppies to be a welcomed addition in your home or any home they go. We are parents of 3 children and 2 grandchildren. We are dedicated to a continuous effort to obtain a more perfect Shih Tzu Quality puppies; meeting the breed standards, conformation, health, and temperament are our priorities. We hope that you can find your next companion/family member at our kennel. To be able to share the affection of such beautiful and smart little creatures is a blessing.

My family and I have a fondness for the Shih Tzu puppies, Training and socializing them as a team. Raising them in our home and as a team presents us with a rare opportunity at a companionship that mutually improves us( man and pet), developments such as patience and loyalty. We are committed to providing you with the most beautiful companion in our Shih Tzu puppies. Home bred with our kids and other pets, house broken and socialized, we have gone to great lengths to make sure they have the best possible start with their new families, feeding them properly and care which is second to none. We assure you, you have found with us the most lovable companion for yourself and your family.

We are very concerned about the type of homes our puppies will be going to as they are our major concern. Breeding these amazing puppies isn’t just for the profit as we refuse to give our puppies out to middle men (brokers) or unskilled or wanna be breeders. Our puppies are meant to go to great families willing to share their space and hearts with our babies and we find so much joy in reading the testimonial of satisfied clients. Knowing our clients are satisfied that our puppies meets or exceeded their expectations is ecstatic, a feeling we can only describe as fulfilment as our client satisfaction is second only to breeding healthy puppies on our list of priorities.
My passion for Shih Tzu puppies began when my Wife brought home a cute Shih Tzu puppy some years back. We named him Macos. Macos taught me about everything a Shih Tzu puppy should be – outgoing, enthusiastic, keen and always live in the moment but above all and most importantly, loving and loyal. I had always wanted a Shih Tzu puppy ever since I was a little kid, but to be honest I could never afford one, they were just way over our price range, they used to be a lot more expensive 10 years ago than they are now. So as I grew Older and got married my wife and I decided to buy our second Shih Tzu puppy. I guess it was the right time for it and finally I would get to own what I had always dreamed of. Love, interest and breeding the best quality possible was the objective. Striving to meet standards, using health and temperament as guidelines.

Being very attached to our puppies makes raising them so much fun but makes finding the right home for them very difficult as we are very careful not to let them fall into the wrong hands. We understand that getting a new puppy as an addition to your family is a huge decision and step, while you go through our website and decide which of our puppies you would like to re-home, we would ask that you do research on the breed just so you are fully aware of the position you will be assuming. You should be fully aware that they will need your care and protection. Check on our website about breed information so you can read more Shih Tzu puppies. It is important for us that your puppy be loved and treated as a member of your family. We take great pride in what we do, and we have worked very hard to raise only the top-notch pups possible. Potential buyers need to realize the responsibility of caring for a pup involves providing a safe, clean, healthy and loving home. Each pup needs to be fed a proper diet and needs to be held and played with daily.
Thanks for Reading and have a nice time on our website.

Address lookup

canonical name gshihtzupuppies.com.
aliases
addresses 162.255.119.189

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom Gshihtzupuppies.com"...
Domain Name: GSHIHTZUPUPPIES.COM
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Whois Server: whois.namecheap.com
Referral URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Name Server: DNS1.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Name Server: DNS2.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 14-jun-2017
Creation Date: 14-jun-2017
Expiration Date: 14-jun-2018

Daniel 8 :25