Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#334705 by Terminator5 Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:32 pm
http://christpuggyhomes.us/

Welcome To Christ Puggy Homes

Welcome to our beautiful tiny Pug puppies home. We are a family of Pug puppies Lovers who have taken time and developed a small breeding program. We deal with Pug puppies of common colors you will find around like, fawn, apricot, black, pink, white, pink white, and brindle Pug puppies. Our primary objective is to breed Pug puppies that will meet and exceed the standards in terms of temperaments and to be amazing family pets . We specialize in miniature Pug puppies with short faced, Cobby , low to the ground,and furry balls of love. We make them our pets first thus allowing them live in our home with our family.

We have been with Pug puppies since 2005, after getting enough knowledge on Pug puppies, we decided to take the breed forward made up our mind as the breed that we will be interested in raising. It has been a great experience as I have not had any disappointments and have been enjoying them ever since. They are truly Clowns in the Dog World. We treated them like family members,there by giving them full access to the house, yard and beds sometimes.

I grew up with my grand dad who was breeding and showing horses and when a career choice transplanted him in 2000, he did looked for another interest as fulfilling as his horses.

In 2001, he started breeding and showing German Shepherd Dogs in conformation, obedience and tracking trials.i took off from him and became a hobby Breeder and made the production of both colors of Pug puppies my priority, as i had just limited amount of breeding to do, producing 2 or sometimes 3 litters in a year. I was bent in producing healthy and sound temperament puppies. The intention was to enhance my bloodlines and my show dogs as well, after joining hands with my lovely wife who was a vet by then,we focused on the breeding for quality and not quantity. All of our dogs are vet checked and annually certified healthy.

Its advisable to do your homework properly when looking for a new pet that will be with you for 12-14 years puppy mills do exist everywhere and you should not be in a haste to make a choice which will obviously be your best friend. Its important to note that health issues have not been transfer to them. It does not actually ends at getting just the papers . You should be able to get a clue of where your dog is coming from and the breeder's details as well as his/her role in the breeding process to better the breed. It takes much to breed it does not ends at putting two dogs together and getting offspring. We are not out to sell to brokers, puppy mills or those who believe so much in the breeding of designer Pug puppies or Pug puppies that are different from the recognized standard colors.

All of our Pug puppies are sold on a non-breeding and a spay/neuter contract, we might just have to come to an agreement before that is done. Before making a decision to chose a Pug puppies as the breed for your family, make sure adequate or necessary knowledge on rearing/training have been gotten. Its true they are wonderful creatures in the dog world ,but not everyone could easily go with them. Before buying, do some reading as well as talking with breeders and currently owned Pug puppies . Get to know the ups and down before bringing home a new baby. Talking and answering questions about this breed makes us more happy,so do not hesitate to face us with questions or visits.

ABOUT US

Hello every one we are happy to introduce you to our Pug puppies home,made up of my self my wife,our lovely son and numinous Pug puppies, it all started as a dream and its a dream come true now. Falling in love with a friends Pug puppies some years back has turn out into a breeding home for Pug puppies. We have, and been breeding Pug puppies for about 8 years now.

Christ Puggy Homes was established in Phoenix, Arizona where I showed my dogs in the South West and California We moved to the Pacific Northwest in 1996.

We are a small family show and breeding kennel, devoted to the betterment of the breed and striving to help new owners achieve success in the show ring, as well as with their family companions.

All our Puppies are born in our Kennels and are well socialized, not leaving home until they are ten weeks old. You are welcomed, and encouraged, to visit our home as often as you like while your puppy waits to go to his or her forever home.

Our puppies are guaranteed for three full years and I reserve first rights, for return of the puppy to me, if for some reason you can no longer keep him or her. I will provide testimonials and direct access to speak with past puppy buyers.

We are members of the : AKC, The American Barbet Club, CKC, Canadian Barbt Club and President of the UKC, United Barbet Club.

We are now the proud owner of five

Barbet's a rare breed French Water Dog five of only ninety +-, in the United States and 1600 in the world. The American Barbet Club is currently working toward AKC recognition. Barbets are now on the AKC FSS registry (foundation stock service) and are accepted in all of Europe and Canada in the National pure Bred Breed clubs. We are members of the Canadian, International and American Barbet Breed clubs and a proud member.

I am the President of the UKC Barbet United Kennel Club and NorthWestBarbet Club.

Hi, Tina

is a blessing to our family this year. You guys made our dream to come true. To God we never believed you were going to ship the baby to us; Because we had falling into the hands of scams many times , So my husband said, well this should be the last time that we are sending money via wire transfer. And thank GOD we did and you kept to your words, God will bless you and your family, i can’t stop thanking you, we so excited. Wishing you the best. If I have someone who is interested in buying a Pug puppies puppy, your website will be the first to visit. We couldn’t be happier! Thanks for everything.

Domain Name: CHRISTPUGGYHOMES.US
Domain ID: D59535684-US
Sponsoring Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar URL (registration services): http://www.namecheap.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: 0BJL8UTB05DTUUUP
Registrant Name: soney sky
Registrant Organization: Global Escrow
Registrant Address1: 20241 madison av
Registrant City: new york
Registrant State/Province: NY