Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#335002 by Mike Wilson Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:10 am
www.stevemaltesepuppies.net

Fake puppy site

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#335637 by dlyates99 Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:50 am
(Spammer was spotted, no money sent, no further communication - Maltese Inquirer)

Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 12:56 PM
To: Maltese Inquirer
Subject: Re: Maltese Puppies

we do accept payment through western union or Walmart and the payment is 300$

On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 8:56 AM, Maltese Inquirer wrote:
What payment methods do you accept and what is initial payment?

Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 9:36 AM

Hello
Thanks for the email and thanks for the interest you have for our puppy . as you most have read all our babies are affectionate and are lovely. We are also happy to know that the puppy will never be alone since you are always there as earlier said,they are all current on their shots. I assure you that ours is going to make a good and lovely home and will make your children happy like never before in case you have any.

I will like to know how soon you will need the baby since we ready even today to give the baby out and also will like to have your cell phone number which we can text or call you when needed. We are Located in VIRGINIA, and if you can't come over and pick up the puppy there is no big deal we will ship the puppy over to you. It is safe for the puppy so there is no problem with us shipping it over to you.

We are ready to proceed with everything so that you could have our baby. Remember this is a great opportunity and since my puppies are out for re-homing, and due to the fact that this is a breed many people are interested in, you need to be fast in getting my puppy since others are also interested in the puppy. Shipping will cost you $150 and the puppy will cost you $300. so in total for shipping and the puppy it will cost you $450.

HOW SHIPPING WORKS..

I know you will be asking how shipping works, since you have never done it or you might be scared.But i assure you that,you have been doing this with different stuffs.imagine you buying some accessories online that needs to be delivered to your address.you provide your address right? and they come deliver it at your door steep.Just same like shipping the puppy.

i just want to assure you that it is 100% safe and secure for the puppy to be ship rather than driving long distance. with shipping, i will just take the puppy to a pet delivery agency and register the puppy to your address and when that is done,the shipping agency will contact you and let you know when the puppy will get to you that is full flight details.and when the puppy gets to your local airport, the deliver agency will need to call you to fined out if they can come for the final delivery at your door steep.is just like easy as you do your shopping online and they come deliver the goods. As simple as that. shipping time will depend on where you are located. so you have nothing to worry about shipping.let me know

if you are fine with this so i can proceed for the puppy to be ship.we are ready to ship today so let me know.

thanks

On Saturday, July 29, 2017, Maltese Inquirer wrote:
I am interested in Chloe. However, I'm skeptical of breeders who ship their puppies. Can you tell me how the shipping process works and the cost of the shipping fee?

Thanks!

Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 3:15 PM

Hello ,

Thanks for visiting our website, we appreciate your interest in adopting our pure breed Maltese puppy.

We are hobby breeders with huge passion for the Maltese breed and we value your interest in sharing your home with a our

puppy. We were blessed with a unique litter of 6 puppies; 2 sold and 4 ready to move into their new homes. They’re two males,two females. They are (Lora - Female), (Chloe - Female), (Pinu - Male) and (Greg - Male) all ready to join their forever new families and they come vaccinated and dewormed.

Breeding Maltese is not something that we do to supplement our income but rather out of the love and passion for the breed, reason why we only charge a re-homing fee of $300 on each puppy. We have raised Maltese over the years and we have always made out time to properly educate ourselves on the breed. All our lovely cuddles are raised here in our home around kids and other pets like cats so they are very playful and sociable. We also try to socialize them, you know early socialization is of paramount importance to dog’s health and that leaves us very selective with the homes we chose to place any of our pups in. Amazing of being breeders is that we get to fall in love with most of our puppies even if it is for a few months we spend together. They become a part of our family the moment they are born here in our home. That said, we’ve committed to ensuring that they have the best possible “forever” homes, and we take that commitment very seriously. My partner stays and take care of our pets but I am always there to assist every day after work. He adores the breed. We breed Maltese puppies simply because we love this breed and also for the sake of experience so we do not sell our puppies to make money to keep the family rather we only seek homes that are willing to give attention to a puppy. The puppies become are a part of our family, reason why we can’t put a price tag on them. so let us know which of the puppies you our web page is https://stevemaltesepuppies.net/available-puppies/ you could check and confirm the puppy you interested in.

Kindly let us know more about your home, work schedule , Where are you located and choice of puppy.

Have you ever owned a Maltese puppy before and how soon are you ready for a new puppy?

Best Regards

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 12:02 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Maltese Puppies

Message Body:
Hello. I'm interested in Chloe. Do you still have her? If so, at what price. Where are you located? If reply by hone, please text. Thanks!

--
This e-mail was sent from a contact form on Maltese Puppies (http://elimaltesepuppiesforsale.com)