Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#335149 by Mike Wilson Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:27 am
www.angelabeaglehome.com

Fake puppy site

Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 (240) 389-9357

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#335192 by Terminator5 Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:57 am
For the Google Bots :

Welcome to Angela Home Of Beautilful Beagles!

We Raise ONLY Beagles...
We specialize in raising the perfect indoor or outdoor companion pet.
We are selective on our breeding to produce a quality beagle pup.
Beagles are a GREAT family dog, Loving, Loyal and most of all FUN!
We have AKC and UKC Registered Dams and Sires
Champions on pedigree.
Our sizes range from Weight: under 20 pounds (13 inches & under), 20-30 pounds (13-15 inches) which makes them a perfect pet for indoors.
Vaccinated, Wormed.
Tri color, Red & White, Lemon & White, Blue & Tan.
Please contact me with any questions.- Thanks for visiting our website!
Angela Beagle home of Beautiful Puppies.
(240) 389-9357
[email protected]

Health Guarantee: – Our puppies come with disease free. We vet check of our puppies. We are given Lifetime genetic health guarantee also.

OUR EXPERTISE
-2 Years Health Guaratee
-Health Records
-Pedegree
-3 Registrations
-Collar,Leash,Blanket,Chew toys
-Shampoo,Food samples,Care Guide
Get your puppies micro chipped at $40 only.
Contact us for more information regarding microchip

OUR DISCOUNT
We have offer - 50% Discount to our customers .
-This discount is only for pet families and not for pet stores, breeders or for people to buy and sale .our puppies are our family members and we will make sure we follow up where our puppies are going to
- Discount is applicable to all available puppies already

%50
Discount - Free Shipping - 30 Days 100%
MoneyBack Guarantee!!!!
We are dedicated to breeding the best Beagle Puppies. A dog is a man's best friend, and we believe treating them back same is all they deserve. Our puppies have great pedigrees . All our puppies are vet checked since their day of birth and are raised in our home. All our puppies are child friendly approved and do very well around other house Pets. Our puppies comes with a 2 years health guarantee, all documents, some puppy toys, blanket, crate and a handbook that explain more about the puppy and how to take good care of him/her.

Find a Beagle Puppy, Open a new spring of joy in your life! Discover AKC Registered Beautiful Beagle Puppies Our Beagle pups are each unique and one of a kind. They’re all beautiful and guaranteed top-quality. Our Pups pictures are worth a thousand words, so be sure to check out photos of our pups! Be careful though as they are sure to make your heart melt!
When you adopt one of my Beagle puppies , you get: Copy of veterinarian health statement, dewclaws removed, tail docked, DE-wormed, physical exam and micro-chipped! Written one year health against genetic defects. I stand behind Beagle puppies! Up-to-date shot record for your new Teacup Beagle puppy.
Purebred registration paper. Certified pedigree for your purebred Teacup Beagle. Care instructions and 24 hour email support if you need my help with your new Beagle! I am always here to assist you and your Beagle puppy! Beagle puppy starter care package!
BEN - MALE / %50 Discount 30 Days 100% MoneyBack Guarantee!!!!
.......................................Available..................................

Puppy Shipping

Safe/Healthy Puppy Shipping

We offer highly safe and reliable shipping services if you live in the US, Canada, or Mexico. We use good and reliable pet courier services with specialized vets so the puppy can be well taken care of during shipping till it gets to your location , we can ship your puppy to most major airports. This fee includes air flight, travelling crate, and vet-issued health certificate.

Flying Your Puppy

The most common concern we get is the safety of your puppy’s travel. We do everything in our power and know-how to create a safe and reassuring experience for both puppies and their owners. We book each flight carefully choosing the shortest possible route between our kennel and your puppy’s newest home. We keep flight time to a minimum of only a few hours. Our Beagle puppies are handled by USDA-approved personnel who ensure a well-kept and climate-controlled on-flight environment for each and every one of our Beagles.

In accordance to the Pet delivery guidelines, every puppy is required to have a vet-issued health certificate, which we obtain for you when you pay for your puppy.

Every traveling crate is made to fit your puppy comfortably. Your Beagle will not have to slouch or be put in a funny position while it flies. We ensure that our puppies stay as relaxed as possible during their entire trip home. Good posture is key! And a good, soft towel placed on the bottom allows your puppy to stay cozy and cuddly. With food and water by its side, your puppy is sure to have a great flight home!

Receiving your puppy after it has been shipped .

Tracking number is provided after your puppy has been shipped.

With this tracking number you can get updates on the pups movement .

12 Hours prior to the departure you will receive an email confirmation with all of the flight details including your puppies tracking number . It will contain the exact location of where to pick up your puppy from the airport nearest you.(Those who prefer airport pick up) and also the Estimated time the delivery Van will be at your doorsteps. Please be on time and have a valid license, along with the confirmation number provided to you in the email.

Here’s What to Bring:

Valid ID

A clean, soft towel.

Fragrance-free baby wipes.

Paper towels.

Here is a copy of our Contract Health Guarantee .All puppies will come with AKC FULL REGISTRATION. Full registration means you have the right to breed or show the dog if you desire, but breeding and showing are not guaranteed. All puppies are placed as pets. Puppies comes with 2 year health guarantee, toys, dresses, blanket, crate and a manual that will help guide you on how to take good care of the puppies.

Buyers ResponsibiIities:
Have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hours of delivery. Seller must be informed immediately of the examination result by email or by mail. The failure of this will result in the cancellation of this guarantee.

Provide the puppy with routine preventive care, such as, but not limited to:

1. Annual physical examinations by a licensed veterinarian.

2. Follow veterinarian guidelines for vaccinations and deworming.

3. OVER vaccination of any puppy will void this contract. Provide your veterinarian with the health records provided with your puppy to avoid doubling of vaccinations which is harmful to the puppy. We do not recommend the use of leptovaccine until over 6 months of age and then caution should be used. Lepto does cause severe problems in the Bulldog breeds.
All deposits are refundable.
Any and all shipping costs will be the responsibility of the buyer.
Health Guarantee: This puppy is guaranteed for 2 years from date of delivery against fatal and life altering congenital disease which adversely affects the health of the animal. This Include severe hipdysplasia which hampers the movement of the dog's natural gait and requires surgery to correct, kidney, heart, pancreas, spine, and liver problems of a severe life threatening nature. lf the dog dies within this two years time frame, the buyer will pay to have it autopsied to as certain reason. lf reason is congenital, the Seller will replace the puppy or refund.
This guarantee does not cover what in the bulldog breed is considered normal: cherry eye, entropion, loosehips, skinallergies, elongated soft palate, and steno tic nares (collapsed nostrils.)

All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement or refund.
Seller will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a puppy means trips to the veterinarian, and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.

As of the date of delivery, the puppy has received proper vaccinations and wormings. The buyer has been given a record of these and should follow up the balance of its vaccinations. This guarantee include Coccidia or Kennel Cough, which is common in puppies that are shipped and usually caused by bacteria. Kennel Cough is self limiting and like the common cold, it must run it's course. Full recovery is expected and Kennel Cough on it's own is not life threatening. A puppy showing any serious genetic or congenital defect will be replaced as follows: Animal must show the defect by one year of age.Seller must be notified of the problem within 2 business days of the licensed veterinarian determination, and have two reports from two unassociated veterinarians stating the same problem and Seller will provide a replacement puppy of equivalent value.

A returned puppy must be returned to the seller in good condition, other than the specified problem, at the expense of the seller. The owner will then qualify for a replacement puppy. Seller is responsible for transportation costs to and from the seller on a replacement puppy. This guarantee applies to the original puppy and buyer only and is non transferable to a second party.
No replacement puppy will be given if the puppy has been bred or euthanized without permission of the seller.
Replacement puppy will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and will be of comparable quality. lt is understood that the replacement puppy may not be from the exact same parents of original puppy.

There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors, for example: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange, and other autoimmune disorders that are not covered by this guarantee.
We guarantee against conditions that may or may not be stress related from the move to a new home and/or by the shipping process. These stress related conditions that have previously remained dormant can be triggered by the above and unfortunately can not be diagnosed until an active case becomes evident. Some of these stress related conditions or illnesses are Goccidi and kennel cough.
Any physical problem which is or could be the result of injury is not covered under this guarantee.

There is no guarantee or warranty that the Buyer will be able to show or breed the puppy, regardless of show or breeding potentials.
Seller is only guaranteeing the above puppy as a healthy companion/pet and that the puppy's pedigree is correct to the best of sellers knowledge. Buyer agrees not to hold seller responsible in any way in the unlikely even that a problem might arise from the puppy's' parentage/pedigree. (AKC DNA tests run 2 years behind)
This contract supersedes any and all previous agreements. This contract is null and void if the terms and conditions are not fulfilled.
Buyer agrees that he/she understands this contract fully, and that this contract is under the jurisdiction of the United State Of America. It is agreed that any legal issues or court proceedings concerning the puppy purchased under this contract will be resolved in USA. This extends to internet sales across state lines as well. lf at any time during the life of the puppy/dog concerned in this contract, the purchaser, due to unforeseen circumstances, cannot continue to keep the dog we are always willing to accept the dog back and find a suitable home for him or her. No exchange of money or replacement is offered in this circumstance.
30 Days %100 MoneyBack Guarantee.
Safe and smooth delivery .

Tel: (240) 389-9357
Email: [email protected]

Today is Dori's 2nd birthday so I wanted to send you quick update. Dori is such a perfect fit in our family. She and Hayden (5) have such a special bond. I could have sent you a two dozen pictures just of them snuggling or playing together. Hayden also tells everyone that Dori isn't her pet, she's her sister. She even has a stuffed animal beagle that she carries with her everywhere we can't bring Dori, because she misses her.

Dori is a very happy and social little lady. At the dog park, she enjoys the company of new humans more than the other dogs. She's a neighbourhood favourite of kids and grown ups alike. All of neighbours were so surprised at how quiet she is. We still have yet to hear her bay! She loves taking naps in the sun stretched out on her back or on her "throne" on our living room. She's also excellent help in the kitchen, always making sure to keep the floor nice and clean for us (wink).

Thank you again for the wonderful addition to our family! Two years have gone by so quickly.

Take care!
Dallas tx.
-Lindsey, Ashton, Hayden and Dori

Marta turned 2 years old last month. She is the daughter of Ruby and Harley. In eleven days, we celebrate Got ya Day! One of her amazing talents is her jumping. She jumps so high!!! She is happy, healthy, and very much loved!

Thank you for being such wonderful and caring breeders!

Colleen
Manitoba ,Canada.
Beagle Puppies
I am happy to say Kuno my 20 month old dog from Angela home of beautiful Beagles earned the CGC (canine good citizen) certificate last week. Yay!! I started training him to do basics like come sit stay (esp come!!) almost as soon as he came to my home. Positive reinforcement and tiny pieces of treats were excellent for his training. I enrolled him in classes and I cant stress enough how a good class/teacher helps him and me to do better. He has learned tricks as well such as bowing (his favorite) putting things in a wagon and pulling the wagon and other fun tricks. Kuno has matured into a smart affectionate boy who loves to snuggle, play and do tricks.

He is a joy and I will continue with his training he loves it so much.

Denise .Los Angeles. California.
Beagle Puppies
Here are some pictures of Miss Sawyer that I took today. She is just a doll! Truly a joy. She just loves to sun bathe- as you can see, and even though she'll eat anything and everything her favorite treat is yogurt! She likes to play tag, although she's rarely 'it' and napping is an every day event- even though she doesn't need beauty sleep because as you can see she's a beauty! Sawyer loves bath time and is pretty content laying on our laps in the kitchen floor. We can't imagine our lives without her! She likes going on walks and is anxiously awaiting spring.

Looking forward to seeing pics of Rascals latest litter- that boy makes gorgeous pups!

Denisse and family
Panama City Beach, FL
Beagle Puppies
Hope you are all well! As Lucy's birthday is fast approaching we thought we'd send you a little update. She is just a wonderful little dog and we're so happy she joined our family!! She's so sweet and cuddly and can also be rough and tumble, which is great since she lives with two little boys. It's hard to believe it's almost been a year! We followed your advice and she potty trained so quickly even though it was winter; I still can't believe how well it went! She did great with her spay and passed her puppy obedience class. She's even given up eating our shoes and has decided her toys really are the best :) We send her to a fun doggy daycare a few days a week when I work and she's made lots of big and little friends. Usually on her daycare days she barely makes it into her bed before she's asleep.

I attached a few pictures. You'll see she's sleeping in most of them because it's really hard to catch a picture of her when she's on the move! She and the boys keep each other busy! She also really loves a good nap in the sun :)

Thanks again for such a great dog! She may just convince us to see you again, maybe next year, for a friend!
Greenville,North carolina.
Beth, Jeff, Henry and Oliver
Beagle Puppies
Here's Charlie! He is so lovable, loves to snuggle right up to you. He is so happy to see everyone. He always howls when I get home. He loves being outside & running after the birds he goes nuts if it's nice out and he's inside. I get so many compliments on how good he is! There's no doubt that I wont get another one. I am in love! Thank you for having such a wonderful breeding facility!
Poughkeepsie, NY
~Mia
Beagle Puppies

Daniel 8 :25