Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#335792 by Mike Wilson Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:56 pm
http://aamazoobengacatz.jigsy.com

Tel: (240) 979-9617

email: [email protected]

Associated fake pet shipping company

www.vionemstekltd.com

Email: [email protected]
Phone: (240) 587-3081

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.
Alternate: (240) 587-3081

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#335793 by Mike Wilson Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:13 pm

Hi, thanks for your interest on our beautiful Bengal kittens. They are 12 weeks, active, up to date on shots and vet checked . All papers available . where are you located? Adoption fee is $450 per kitten and $100 for documentation and shipping. We are shipping from Silver spring, MD. Check available kittens on our website below.
If there are no kittens available please leave us your details for PRIORITY waiting list?
Kindness regards

We are happy to have your reply, So it will be our pleasure if you could provide our kitten with a good home. I will need your delivery details in this manner to proceed....
Full Names.....
City/State.....
Zip Code......
House Address....
contact Numbers.....
email address.....
closest airport.....
As soon as i have the above information and payment confirmed , i will be able to proceed with documentations and take the kitten to the airport for registration and shipping. So the transport agency will contact you directly with detail information’s on departure /arrival time, tracking number and the exact time kitten will be transported and delivered.
I’ll be using United cargo , Delta or American Airlines to shipped your new Kitten depending on airport and city you will be given to me. The kitten must be picked up at your closest airport( for home delivery extra $50 charge is needed). I take every precaution and only ship with regulated airlines and try to ship the Kittefkkns on direct flights if possible. The Kittens are not shipped with baggage but are in special pressurized crate. All Kittens leave with food and water for the flight and they do fine. It’s just like you traveling with your baby. I do ask the buyer to please be on time given to pick up the Kitten so he/she won’t feel alone after they must have arrived your location. All you need is a valid ID, drivers lisence to show at the airport before you can signe the receivers form to take home your new Kitten after his/her arrival at your nearest airport.
When i book a flight for your Kitten it is only on safe and approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs that Follow USDA guidelines. The Kitten will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane. someone will be there to care for and look after the Kitten on and off the plane. When i go to book a flight for one of our Bengal Kitten, we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself.) I have shipped Kittens before and they have always arrived safe and sound to their new owners. The reason i will allow the Kittens to fly at times is because the home that is the best suited for them is often not within driving distance. The home my Kitten goes to makes a difference on what the rest of his or her life will be.
Kindness Regards
Maria

Maria J. Johnson [email protected] wrote:

All good Barbara , my husband is okay with you having the kitten . He just confirmed . use Western-Union or moneygram in any closest Walmart location around you to pay in the order of my husband , once payment is confirmed we will start immediately with the registration and shipping process . send a full picture of the Western-Union receipt to confirm payment . That’s all
Name: Bruce Barr
Adadresss: 523 Pershing Dr,Silver Spring, MD 20910
(240) 224-0394

Regards

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#337343 by Mike Wilson Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:25 pm
Maria Ngwa [email protected]

Through Walmart . Do you have any Walmart location around you ?
I will need your delivery details in this manner to proceed....
Full Names.....
City/State.....
Zip Code......
House Address....
contact Numbers.....
email address.....
closest airport.....
As soon as i have the above information and payment confirmed , i will be able to proceed with documentations and take the kitten to the airport for registration and shipping. So the transport agency will contact you directly with detail information's on departure /arrival time, tracking number and the exact time kitten will be transported and delivered.

I'll be using Delta or United cargo to shipped your new Kitten depending on airport and city you will be given to me. The kitten must be picked up at your closest airport( for home delivery extra $50 charge is needed). I take every precaution and only ship with regulated airlines and try to ship the Kittens on direct flights if possible. The Kittens are not shipped with baggage but are in special pressurized crate. All Kittens leave with food and water for the flight and they do fine. It's just like you traveling with your baby. I do ask the buyer to please be on time given to pick up the Kitten so he/she won't feel alone after they must have arrived your location. All you need is a valid ID, drivers license to show at the airport before you can sign the receivers form to take home your new Kitten after his/her arrival at your nearest airport.

When i book a flight for your Kitten it is only on safe and approved Airlines that have pet-safe programs that Follow USDA guidelines. The Kitten will have the same air as the pilot flying the plane. someone will be there to care for and look after the Kitten on and off the plane. When i go to book a flight for one of our Bengal Kitten, we always call ahead and find the most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for yourself.) I have shipped Kittens before and they have always arrived safe and sound to their new owners. The reason i will allow the Kittens to fly at times is because the home that is the best suited for them is often not within driving distance. The home my Kitten goes to makes a difference on what the rest of his or her life will be.

Kindness Regards
Maria

It is ALWAYS a scam
#337365 by Mike Wilson Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:20 pm
All good . Use Walmart2walmart to pay in the order of my husband . Once payment is confirmed we will start immediately with shipping . Just get in and ask a senders form to fill the info . Send us a picture of receipt once you are done . That's all

Name.....JEREMY ALAN
State...... Maryland
City..........Laurel
Zip code......20708

Regards

It is ALWAYS a scam