Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#336576 by Terminator5 Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:39 pm
Fake Puppy Breeder . Serial Scam Registrant Using a Fake Address.

http://davepups.us/

Available Puppies
TEL +1 (804)438-2516

Welcome to Dave's Siberain Huskies

Dave Family Kennels was established in 1985 be myself Dave. I have been in the pup world for over 30 years starting out in Obedience then moving over to Show world when I was 17yrs old when I purchased my first show prospect a beautiful collie rough named Carluke Sweet & Spicy "Shannon " which virtually changed me a great deal, and there on I knew i could touch many lives out there in the same way.

Available Siberian Huskies for Adoption

Shipping Information

Shipping Information

Shipping your puppy OR puppies is available via the most fast, secured and reliable airline as they are many closer to me. The average cost of shipping a Husky puppy is approximately $150 TO 200 USD. This includes shipping, crate, and health certificate.

We are a small kennel . All of our dogs live with us as spoil family pets, they are all well looked after & loved. We strive to breed good quality Siberian Huskies that represent proudly what a Siberian husky should be. On occasions we have Siberian Huskies available to loving show homes as well as the odd pet that needs a home. All Siberians that are petted are sold fixed up as they are strictly pets only, not for breeding. It is our passion to keep the integrity of this wonderful breed, trying to breed from the best bloodlines we can get. We want others in the future to enjoy the very same dog that we have grown to love without the Siberian losing its quality or identity. Our kennel is based on top producing lines from the USA,CANADA & all our foundations have been carefully chosen. You do not have to look too hard at the pedigrees of our dogs to find some very well known Siberians in there. We are very lucky to have some of the best bloodlines available in our own kennel. We value very highly good structure & movement in all our dogs, as the Siberian is a breed that is bred for endurance. We want to be good stewards of the Siberian always measuring what we have & breed against the standard thoroughly. It has been a long time getting started but good things always take time & plenty of care. We are confident that we have a good start. ”

Health Guarantee

All puppies sold comes with a health guarantee. Within 10 days of purchasing your new puppy, you must take him/her to a licensed veterinarian for an examination. If the veterinarian determines, within 10 days of purchasing, that your dog is clinically ill or has died from an injury sustained or illness likely to have been contracted on or before the date of purchasing and delivery, you have the following options:

– Return the dog for a complete refund

– Return the dog for a replacement dog of equal value

– Retain the dog and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees, not exceeding the adoption price

These options do not apply where a owner, who has provided a health certificate issued by a veterinarian, discloses in writing at the time of sale the health problem for which the adoptee later seeks to return the dog. If, within 30 days of purchasing, a licensed veterinarian determines that your dog has a congenital or hereditary defect which adversely affects the animal’s health or that your dog died from a congenital or hereditary defect, you have the same option as outlined above. You must notify the owner of the examining veterinarian’s name, address & phone number within 2 days of the vet’s certification of your dog’s illness. Failure to notify the owner within 2 business days will result in forfeiture of rights.

Shipping your puppy / puppies is available via the most fast, secured and reliable airline as they are many closer to me. The average cost of shipping a puppy is approximately $150 TO 200 USD. This includes shipping, crate, and health certificate.

Shipping costs, including cost of the puppy must be paid at least 24 hours (1) day prior to shipping. Airlines require that pups be a minimum of eight weeks old to ship so you don't have a problem since our litter is 10 weeks old.

Please do not hesitate to have your pet shipped. Your baby will be insured by the airlines which always takes extra care when handling animals! I have never experienced any problems with shipping pets or receiving shipped pets in the past.

If you are interested in shipping, please contact me via e-mail, and I will provide you with an exact quote. When sending your email, please make certain that you include the name of your closest major airport in order to receive the correct quote.

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.us with "davepups.us"...
Domain Name: DAVEPUPS.US
Domain ID: D60853840-US
Sponsoring Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar URL (registration services): http://www.namecheap.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: RBCOZTDNM06SD9Z3
Registrant Name: NDE BURU
Registrant Organization: N/A
Registrant Address1: 871, xundu
Registrant City: La
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 90001
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.5164412941
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registrant Application Purpose: P1
Registrant Nexus Category: C11
Administrative Contact ID: BGX8Q7SS8UN2RRSZ
Administrative Contact Name: NDE BURU
Administrative Contact Organization: N/A
Administrative Contact Address1: 871, xundu
Administrative Contact City: La
Administrative Contact State/Province: CA
Administrative Contact Postal Code: 90001
Administrative Contact Country: United States
Administrative Contact Country Code: US
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.5164412941
Administrative Contact Email: [email protected]
Billing Contact ID: CWE7ZY3CQ0NEY7CR
Billing Contact Name: NDE BURU
Billing Contact Organization: N/A
Billing Contact Address1: 871, xundu
Billing Contact City: La
Billing Contact State/Province: CA
Billing Contact Postal Code: 90001
Billing Contact Country: United States
Billing Contact Country Code: US
Billing Contact Phone Number: +1.5164412941
Billing Contact Email: [email protected]
Technical Contact ID: UFJSKYZ2ETQ4B0F5
Technical Contact Name: NDE BURU
Technical Contact Organization: N/A
Technical Contact Address1: 871, xundu
Technical Contact City: La
Technical Contact State/Province: CA
Technical Contact Postal Code: 90001
Technical Contact Country: United States
Technical Contact Country Code: US
Technical Contact Phone Number: +1.5164412941
Technical Contact Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS1.SWIFTSLOTS.COM
Name Server: NS2.SWIFTSLOTS.COM
Created by Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
Last Updated by Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
Domain Registration Date: Sat Aug 05 16:59:41 GMT 2017
Domain Expiration Date: Sat Aug 04 23:59:59 GMT 2018
Domain Last Updated Date: Sat Aug 05 17:07:06 GMT 2017

Same Scammers As:

# Furryflights.us
# thegameroomcenter.us

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement