Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#334718 by Terminator5 Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:43 pm
http://minipomskypups.us/

Welcome to our beautiful tiny Pomsky puppiess home. We are a family of Pomsky puppies Lovers who have taken time and developed a small breeding program. We deal with Pomsky puppiess of common colors you will find around like, fawn, apricot, black, pink, white, pink white, and brindle Pomsky puppiess. Our primary objective is to breed Pomsky puppiess that will meet and exceed the standards in terms of temperaments and to be amazing family pets . We specialize in miniature Pomsky puppiess with short faced, Cobby , low to the ground,and furry balls of love. We make them our pets first thus allowing them live in our home with our family.

We have been with Pomsky puppiess since 2005, after getting enough knowledge on Pomsky puppiess, we decided to take the breed forward made up our mind as the breed that we will be interested in raising. It has been a great experience as I have not had any disapointments and have been enjoying them ever since. They are truly Clowns in the Dog World. We treated them like family members,there by giving them full access to the house, yard and beds sometimes.

I grew up with my grand dad who was breeding and showing horses and when a career choice transplanted him in 2000, he did looked for another interest as fulfilling as his horses.

In 2001, he started breeding and showing German Shepherd Dogs in conformation, obedience and tracking trials.i took off from him and became a hobby Breeder and made the production of both colors of Pomsky puppiess my priority, as i had just limited amount of breeding to do, producing 2 or sometimes 3 litters in a year. I was bent in producing healthy and sound temperament puppies. The intention was to enhance my bloodlines and my show dogs as well, after joining hands with my lovely wife who was a vet by then,we focused on the breeding for quality and not quantity. All of our dogs are vet checked and annually certified healthy.

Its advisable to do your homework properly when looking for a new pet that will be with you for 12-14 years puppy mills do exist everywhere and you should not be in a haste to make a choice which will obviously be your best friend. Its important to note that health issues have not been transfer to them. It does not actually ends at getting just the papers . You should be able to get a clue of where your dog is coming from and the breeder's details as well as his/her role in the breeding process to better the breed. It takes much to breed it does not ends at putting two dogs together and getting offspring. We are not out to sell to brokers, puppy mills or those who believe so much in the breeding of designer Pomsky puppiess or Pomsky puppiess that are different from the recognized standard colors.

All of our Pomsky puppiess are sold on a non-breeding and a spay/neuter contract, we might just have to come to an agreement before that is done. Before making a decision to chose a Pomsky puppies as the breed for your family, make sure adequate or necessary knowledge on rearing/training have been gotten. Its true they are wonderful creatures in the dog world ,but not everyone could easily go with them. Before buying, do some reading as well as talking with breeders and currently owned Pomsky puppiess family . Get to know the ups and down before bringing home a new baby. Talking and answering questions about this breed makes us more happy,so do not hesitate to face us with questions or visits.

Hello every one we are happy to introduce you to our Pomsky puppies home,made up of my self my wife,our lovely son and numinous Pomsky puppiess, it all started as a dream and its a dream come true now. Falling in love with a friends Pomsky puppies some years back has turn out into a breeding home for Pomsky puppiess. We have, and been breeding Pomsky puppiess for about 8 years now.

The first experience with Pomsky puppiess was a great one as the ones I came across were those of about 6 to 8lbs range. They were Short small and fluffy dogs. I saw this as a perfect size for them. Not the pale looking Pomsky puppiess, but again they were not too big to take places. I am noticing with time, that the toy breeds seem to be getting tiny and tiny all the time, This is true as far as the Pomsky puppies is concern . Now I see and 4 to 6lbs Pomsky puppiess all over the place.

After all these observations,we then decided to do something that could preserve what the Pomsky puppies should look like, a short cobby wrinkled but low to the ground fluffy healthy pom of about 4 to 7lbs. It has not been easy to get Pomsky puppiess of this size at all.but fortunately we have taken time and searched all over the whole territory to find that right breeding stock. Our Pomsky puppiess are raised to be happy, healthy, sturdy dogs, aimed at making us laugh and feel loved as well as their secondary owners. They are free from diseases that has to do with genetics , and are of wonderful temperaments. That is what a “Real Pomsky puppies” should be, and we do everything possible to maintain that standard at our Pomsky puppiess home and thus “The home of the Real Pomsky puppiess”.

I began just with a tan stud and a black female, I was constantly in the quest for more knowledge about Pomsky puppiess, thought i did lots of research but could not get the required knowledge that i needed, then latter i started coming across articles that stated Pomsky puppiess many more colors, this motivated me and so searched further. I finally learned that Pomsky puppiess were once white, chocolate, brindle, and a dark silver colored, also,they were apricot fawn, fawn, and black, but the America Pomsky puppies Dog Club reduced these colors by writing a standardized article that only recognized a certain colors. It triggered my quest to seek out Pomsky puppiess of Color and start working with them. my passion and personal mission is to get these wonderful colors recognized globally . This is a work in progress and i will eventually add more as our website grows.

Hi, Tina

is a blessing to our family this year. You guys made our dream to come true. To God we never believed you were going to ship the baby to us; Because we had falling into the hands of scams many times , So my husband said, well this should be the last time that we are sending money via wire transfer. And thank GOD we did and you kept to your words, God will bless you and your family, i can’t stop thanking you, we so excited. Wishing you the best. If I have someone who is interested in buying a Pomsky puppies puppy, your website will be the first to visit. We couldn’t be happier! Thanks for everything.

Address lookup

canonical name minipomskypups.us.
aliases
addresses 31.220.2.119

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.nic.us with "minipomskypups.us"...
Domain Name: MINIPOMSKYPUPS.US
Domain ID: D59197233-US
Sponsoring Registrar: NAMECHEAP, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar URL (registration services): http://www.namecheap.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: RGGIVR6V3VT55YNP
Registrant Name: soney sky
Registrant Organization: Global Escrow
Registrant Address1: 20241 madison av
Registrant City: new york
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: 10001
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.9703358289
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registrant Application Purpose: P1
Registrant Nexus Category: C11

87+ Fraud Domains Registered with a Fake Address ;

87 Fraud Domains

https://db.aa419.org/fakebankslist.php? ... earchtype=

Registrant Name: soney sky
Registrant Organization: Global Escrow
Registrant Address1: 20241 madison av
Registrant City: new york
Registrant State/Province: NY
Registrant Postal Code: 10001
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.9703358289
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registrant Application Purpose: P1
Registrant Nexus Category: C11

https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupResu ... Code=&zip=

You entered:
20241 MADISON AV
NEW YORK NY
Unfortunately, this address wasn't found.
Please double-check it and try again.

These websites in the Process of Being Reported For Fraud
Last edited by Terminator5 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#336857 by Mike Wilson Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:33 pm
Pomsky Family [email protected]

Hello,

Prior to making this transition, we always request that all
interested person should address a few of our worries/concerns and
know what we expect of you when you become a new owner of one
or two of our puppies. First of all, we do not place our puppies in
homes where they will just be breeding and making money without
proper care and adequate medical attention. In addition to the
importance of medical attention, we do not let our puppies go into
homes where they would live permanently outside! Furthermore, we
will not place our puppies with anyone who has any history of child
or animal abuse! We advise our potential adoptive families to take
time and educate themselves on how to properly care for their unique
new Pomsky child. As long as you can make us understand that you
will share the love in your homes with the pup, we will consider placing
our puppy in your home regardless of your location. Attached to this
email are some pictures of Mello. Hope you love the pics.

We are located here in Edina, Minnesota so we will have to ship
your puppy, we consider shipping as an option and we make the
shipping arrangements. This is because most often we find suitable
homes for our puppies but they might not be located within a driving
distance. I can guess what question you have in mind right now, Flying
a Puppy! Is it safe? This question is often asked. We certainly wouldn't
consider it if it wasn't. I personally asked this question to the shipping
company on my first attempt to ship a puppy some couple of years
back, and this was their answer to me "When we book a flight for a
puppy, it is only on safe and approved Airlines that have pet-safe
programs that Follows USDA guidelines" The puppy will have the
same air as the pilot flying the plane & someone will be there to cater
for him on board and off the plane until delivery is completed. When
we go to book a flight for our pets, we always call ahead and find the
most direct flight available (much as if you were looking for a flight for
yourself). Our puppies have always arrived safe and sound in their
new homes, They even went further to say that "it is better and more
comfortable to fly a puppy on a 2-5 hours flight than drive with that
puppy for 6 hours or more". And that I believe so much because I
know they are professionals and will deliver the puppy safely.

Basically shipping a puppy within the USA and Canada
requires the following for a pet-safe program:
- Certified Health and immunization certificates: $40
- Transfer of ownership certificate: $16.99
- Rabies Vaccination & Certificate: $30
- Veterinary passport: $50
- Shipping fee: $200

The adoption fee for 1 puppy is $318. THE TOTAL FEE TO HAVE ONE
PUPPY DELIVERED TO YOU IS $655.00. If you are interested to adopt
two puppies, you will have to pay only $1200.00.
The shipping process normally takes between 6-18 hours to complete.

We are not full time breeders. We breed for the sake of experience,
My partner is in the military and i work for the civil service so breeding
and selling puppies is not some kind of business for us as we do not
look to make profits yet. We only charge a fee which is usually smaller
than what regular breeders charge for this breed, our fee is just enough
to cover feeding and medication and other expenses on each puppy
until date. Get back to me as soon as you can so that I can advice you
on the next step. Finally, please specify the names of the puppy/puppies
you have finally decided to adopt.

Thank you.
www.minipomskypups.us
[email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon