Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#336891 by Terminator5 Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:50 am
https://www.darklightpoodles.com/

We specialize in the teacup and tiny toy poodle breeds. All of our puppies are AKC registered and have been raised in a loving environment. We have all colors of teacup poodles, including white, black, red, silver, chocolate, and parties.

This is our teacup poodles story. I would like for you to take a look around our teacup poodles site to view our beautiful teacup poodles and tiny toy poodle puppies. Our teacup poodles have coats of many colors such as: white, black, red, apricot, silver, chocolate and parti. I have been raising teacup poodle puppies for nearly 18 years, so you are sure to get the best teacup poodles and tiny toy poodle puppies in the United States. My obligation does not stop when you purchase one of our teacup poodles or tiny toy poodle puppies. I will be here for as long as you need me, so if you have a teacup poodles problem down the road maybe I will be of some help. I will be here 24 poodle hours a day. You can e-mail me if there is a teacup poodles problem.

Our Puppies for sale, Comes with the following

=> Health Certificate
=> De worming
=> Shots- to date
=> Registration Papers – Dog Training
=> AKC Papers

Looking for a lovely Puppy?, Then you are at the right place, We are unique in offering the finest. This is our passion and we want to share with the world! Why Choose Us?, We have always been a family to all of our Customers, that is why we became this home of friendship.

NEW PUPPIES AVAILABLE

Pricing​

Please if you are interested then contact me for prices. Prices per breed, puppy, sex, and color vary.
All puppies will come with puppy shots, dewormings, AKC limited papers, a two year genetics guarantee, a vet check, puppy food and a pigs ear chew!

If you are interested and wish to reserve a puppy then the first thing to do is to email me with the name of the puppy you wish to reserve. You will have to provide us your full name, address, phone number. If we are to ship the puppy we will need to know the name of the major airport you wish to use.Thank you.
Shipping​
Is it really safe for the puppy?
I receive many inquiries on the process of shipping a puppy–individuals often wonder if it is safe and how it works.
Won’t he/she be scared? How long does it take?
Won’t it be difficult for the puppy having to be all alone in a crate for so long?
This is how I explain the shipping process to individuals to help them feel more at ease with the process of getting a puppy:
Shipping a Puppy Is Very safe: See Below Details
Shipping a puppy by itself to a new location always sounds cruel and embarrassing, but actually I think it is harder for us than the puppy(s). With my many years of shipping experience, I know for a fact that all of the pups are well taken care of. So if you stop and think about it, the airlines are not going to mistreat the puppy(s) for fear of lawsuit and customer dissatisfaction. I tape puppy(s) food and feeding instructions to the top of the crate and put frozen water in the crate, so it will gradually thaw out for the puppy(s) and the puppies are offered food along the ride.
The average flight is approximately 4 to 6 hours. I always ask about any delays or layovers and know the exact times and departures of the flights, so I know where the pup is and am able to give you the information as well.
The pup will arrive the same day as it is sent–usually a few hours. I have a big fluffy bed of shredded newspapers in the crate for the puppy(s) to nestle in and usually a pig’s ear chew (they love them), and a toy or sock with my scent on it–to help the pup feel secure

What about shipping in the winter –is it not too cold?

If you decide on a puppy, I will guarantee -as I have for 16 yrs–that he/she will arrive safe and sound. Puppies can be shipped safely between 20 and 85 degrees–AA rules. All puppies ride in the belly of the plane where the temperature is kept at a comfortable 70 degrees–same as for the passengers–and they are the last on and first off the plane. Shipping during this time of year is completely safe and there is no problem so we need not to be afraid about that. Just like a person getting on a flight to go meet their relatives and/or friends for the holidays, shipping a puppy is very similar-and probably even a little easier. The only thing different about this time of year is that the airlines can be strict on the minimum temperature at each location (which is really good for the puppy(s) even though the plane is always kept at 70 degrees. I believe it is mainly for their liability and protection. Likewise, in the summertime–they will not ship if temperatures are too hot along the way. If this is the case, we will just wait for the next best day to ship or ship earlier or later in the day to combat the hot/cold part of the day.
NOTE.. Most shippers specialized in shipping pets will use a temperature regulation crate called an electronic crate. These type of crates are used anytime since they can regulate the temperature to the one best for the puppy(s) travel
What is involved in the shipping process?
Since I am 30 minutes from my nearest airport and do not charge extra for delivery like most breeders, I try to make each trip count as much as possible by taking multiple puppies at a time while striving to accommodate to your specified times. Therefore it helps me greatly if you can specify multiple times/days you (or any other person with ID) would be available to pick up the puppy. So if you are interested in having one of the pup after all amounts have been received, I am able to book the pup. I will need to know the day(s) and time(s) you are able to pick up the puppy(s) your nearest airport, and your home address and phone number.

Usually, I can only book a flight three days in advance so they are aware of the temperatures for shipping. After I have booked the pup, I will call and/or email you with the flight number times, and location where the puppy(s) is to be picked up. All you need to do is pick up the pup at your airport–taking a couple forms of identification, like a driver’s license or insurance card and the airway bill number that I give you. Then I ask individuals to contact me as soon as possible after they receive their puppy as I’m very anxious to hear about the puppy–if everything went ok –what you think–and any other questions you might have.

DEAR POODLE LOVERS
WE KINDLY REQUEST YOU SEND US AND INQUIRY RIGHT NOW , WE DO OFFER 50% DISCOUNT TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS WE OFFER SAME DAY / NEXT DAY DELIVERY OPTION , PLEASE DO NOT BE DISCOURAGE BY THE DISTANCE WE HAVE DONE SEVERAL DELIVERIES SO WE ARE GOOD AND SURE ABOUT WHAT WE DO .
OUR PUPPIES ARE SUPER HEALTHY SO BE REST ASSURED YOUR CHOICE WONT BE ANY FORM OF REGRETS THANKS .
WE ARE TAKING DEPOSITS NOW .

DEAR POODLE LOVERS WE KINDLING REQUEST YOU TO USE OUR CONTACT FORM

Domain Name: DARKLIGHTPOODLES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2146557183_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar URL: http://www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2017-07-25T02:32:27Z
Creation Date: 2017-07-25T02:30:20Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-07-25T02:30:20Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Name Server: NS3.SWIFTSLOTS.COM
Name Server: NS4.SWIFTSLOTS.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
>>> Last update of whois database: 2017-08-16T06:33:48Z <<<

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement