Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#336988 by Terminator5 Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:30 am
http://amazingteacupchihuahuapups.com/

Welcome to Amazing Chihuahua Home

Welcome to Amazing Chihuahua Home and thank you for visiting our website! We specialize in teacup and regular Chihuahua puppies and have over 10 years experience as a Chihuahua breeder. We are experts in raising blue chihuahuas but raise other colors as well. Our Chihuahuas also have a variety of coats (smooth coat, short hair, long hair). We take pride in "home-raising" all our puppies. We are AKC registered and are extensively involved in clubs and organizations that are focused on Chihuahuas.

​If you are interested in purchasing a Chihuahua, we highly recommend you to view our available puppies. Please check back often and contact us as we may have different colors and coats available in the near future.​

From 10 years experience in raising Chihuahuas and a lifetime of owning and loving this breed, we have gained the knowledge of the breed necessary to raise our puppies to the highest standards of health and temperament. Our adult dogs are family pets first and foremost. We are a loving, at-home Chihuahua breeders, whose puppies enjoy real human contact and interaction every single day because they live in our home with us with constant care, love and attention. This makes our puppies exceptionally social and gives them the confidence that they need to adapt well into appropriate homes.

Our website is designed to be an accurate source of information for our new owners and Chihuahua lovers in general. We also work to prepare our new owners to bring their puppies home.

Each new owner takes home a Puppy Kit with care guides, samples, information, as well as registration paperwork and sales contract with a health warranty to help them get off to a great start. Every puppy is vaccinated and dewormed according to a rigorous schedule developed by our team of reputable veterinarians, with whom we work closely to ensure that our dogs and puppies are healthy. We are always available to answer questions so please feel free to contact us today or browse our website for tons of pictures of our babies. We stand by our babies and we love them as family members. We know you will too!

GET 30 DAYS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE WITH EVERY PUPPY

*We breed incredible Chihuahuas' whose looks, standards, personalities, and temperament are not comparable and our puppies have great health status which is a prime factor.

*Our puppies are an integral part of our family and are home raised with years of experience, as well as with advise from their veterinarians. We also spoil them with all the love, care and attention that they need.

*If you are an individual who is interested in a *Classy* companion, please do not miss your opportunity of owning one of these adorable puppies.

*Breeding toy Chihuahuas' puppies is not only time-consuming, it is also quiet complicated but we sincerely can't think of a better way to spend our time. My family has over 8 years of experience in breeding and pride ourselves on the quality of the puppies we sell. The best part about breeding these beautiful animals, is watching our puppies go to loving homes and staying in contact with those families to watch them grow. It is always a delight to learn about their antics and the cute and funny things that they do. We are really pleased when people send us emails and tell us about the joy and fun that our puppies have brought into their homes hence if you plan on getting a puppy from Us we will appreciate it if you maintain the chain..

*Our Chihuahua puppies after sale, come along with all necessary AKC registration documents, health guarantee, and puppy packs. We offer both limited and full registration but it is IMPORTANT to note that due to the fact that people from the USA as well as from Canada do purchase puppies from us we only register puppies after we are certain of the puppy's destination since in the USA we have the AKC and in Canada they've got the CKC.

The available puppies for sale come in variety of colors which is not only a unique factor but a blessing because the colors are highly admired and appreciated by most of our customers. We ship puppies to major airports in the U.S, Canada and in other Major Countries around the World. We are also willing to drive and meet you. Contact us to purchase your Chihuahua puppy today via our contact form or give us a Call now.

**REASONABLE PRICES

Now a very important fact that we always call on interested homes to NOTE is that the urge to keep breeding puppies of this amazing dog breed and giving them up for adoption into good homes, comes from the heart felt love and attachment that we have for this dog breed and to animals in general, therefore we believe that we can not actually place a price to quantify or measure up to the the worth of the puppies and the pure joy that they will bring into your home, as such we do not sell the puppies at outrageous amounts to make personal gain but at very affordable prices into homes where they will be properly cared for so that we can raise the finances for the feeding, care and medical bills of the available puppies, and also keep the breeding process going over time so as to continuously raise lovely puppies like those we have available now.

TESTIMONIALS

After being scammed 4 times trying to get a puppy for my family,i stumbled on your website. Reality conserved a lot of negative thoughts in me and made me not to trust anyone. I am sorry for being too harsh on you thinking you were one of those scumbags out there. I still couldn't believe that you kept to your words and delivered my puppy right to my door step. After loosing approximately $13.000.00 to scumbags just for me to find you and get Termy for such a favourable price and have her shipped to me same day. Words can't express how i feel! 4 friends of mind have bought from you and i will never stop recommending many more to buy from you. You are such a life and money saver

- - Anthony & Family

I can't begin to tell you how glad I am to have found your website. Thanks to you, I have such a wonderful addition to my family. He is everything that I had hoped for and we fell in love with him immediately. The passion, care and love that you give your puppies makes such a difference, he is so full of kisses, energy and such a joy for all of us.

I have been searching for almost a year for a Chihuahua puppy and it was not until I found you and your puppies that I knew I didn't need to look anymore, I had found exactly what I wanted. Even after your puppies have new homes, you want to hear how they are doing, see pictures and you tell new owners (parents) to call you with any questions. I think that it shows just how deeply you care for these puppies. I would gladly be a reference to anyone considering to adopt a puppy from you.

- - Sherry Herndon

I want to "thank you" kindly for all your knowledge and expertise when I purchased my little chihuahua named "Dooley" from you. You have a "top notch" business (Amazing Chihuahua Home) and I highly recommend anyone seeking a little chihuahua to visit your website . You are truly a very caring and accommodating breeder and one who "goes the extra mile" to make sure buyers are happy! My husband was the one who picked up our little bundle of joy and he was very impressed with your obvious love and top quality care for your chihuahuas.

We highly recommend Amazing Chihuahua Home to anyone searching for that little healthy adorable companion! As the saying goes . . . with great breeders come superior dogs !
Thanks again!

- - Lamar and Pam Benton

My husband purchased Ysabel for me last Christmas as a surprise. She is one of Jake and Tigger's puppies. Look how beautiful she is! I am proud to say that she sits on command, shakes hands and lays down on command. She knows how to heel on a leash, too. She has turned into a wonderful travel companion as she loves to ride in her crate in the car. She has been raised with two 10-year old Italian Greyhounds so Ysabel has no idea that she is a Chihuahua but she does wonder why her legs aren't as long! She has house-trained beautifully and everyone loves her!

This is a top quality dog! I'm so glad my husband found you when he decided to purchase my Christmas surprise! When we're ready for another addition, we'll be back!

- - Connie Lewis

We would like to start off with saying thank you for breeding such beautiful, healthy & happy babies. We would also like to thank you for allowing us to be the proud owners of 2 of your babies from your GCH sired litter! Dutchess & Nitro are babies we can truly be proud of & are by far two of the best puppies we have owned! You were very helpful from the very beginning & made sure your babies were going to great homes & I love that we stay in contact even after we purchased our babies. We look forward to you assisting us in the show ring in the near future!

- - Roger & Samantha Adkins

Hello UCH, I wish to thank you for my Bella. I only hope that I can express the joy she has brought me. The first time I saw her photo, I knew Bella was the one for me. She was too young to bring home, and this allowed me the chance to get to know you and how dearly you love your dogs. You kept in contact with me, updating me on Bella’s progress and sending photos. You met all my needs in preparation for my arrival to pick her up. Thank you for caring for my beautiful Bella and giving me a healthy, adorable, playful little pup!
Bella has been an absolute joy to me and everyone who has met her. She is my little girl, but she has always warmed up quickly to new people, including children. Smiles follow Bella, for she has always been so energetic and happy. She makes people around her happy. Her sweet disposition, friendliness and cute prancing have brought me immense joy.
I cannot thank you enough for my Bella; she has been such a blessing to me. I would recommend you to anyone who is seeking a trustworthy breeder who is sincerely committed to her dogs and their well-being. Thank you for your love and concern for these amazing Chihuahuas.

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement