Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#337104 by Sjoberg Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:41 pm
i was to pay for 12 wk old lab which was free i only hadd to pay 250 for air fare fron columbus ohio and then i was told i had to pay for a cage for 400 from the animal department services or it could not fly and then aparenly the animal deepartment serrvices in caalgary (which there is none) said i had to pay for pet life insurance of 550 or i could not get te pup but i thought it was weird the money was going to cameroon and not calgary so i got my 400 back and nerver did pa the 550 so i am out 250. :yikes:
Advertisement

#337117 by Mike Wilson Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:29 pm
Hello,
Sorry to hear about your loss to this scam. Please post the emails that described the puppy and gave you instruction on how to make the payment.
Please include all email addresses and telephone numbers used in this scam. This information will help others to confirm the scam before losing money to this criminal.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon