Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#337339 by Mike Wilson Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:52 am
www.cutesthavanesepuppies.com

Fake puppy site

[email protected]

Site lacks basic contact information such as a physical location or telephone number, legitimate breeders do not try to hide their location.

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#337701 by Mike Wilson Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:01 pm
Subject: ..Adorable Havanese Puppies For New Homes.

Hello,

Thanks for submitting your inquiry and nice to know that you have interest in are Havanese Puppies.

We have seven puppies available now and ready to join their new families. You can see the available puppies at http://cutesthavanesepuppies.com/puppies.html

All puppies are 10 weeks old (Nora 13 weeks) and current on all shots, they're quite friendly and sociable with kids and other home pets. Both pup and adults (Mom & Dad) are family friendly and have been raised in our home where they play together everyday with kids and visitors.

We are a small home Havanese breeders. We offer shipping to distant families (more than 4 hours away). Presently we have coupons from our agent to ship 3 puppies for free. So if you make your purchase while this coupons are still available, you will get shipping for free. Normally we charge $250 for shipping across the US & Canada. But with the free coupons, all you will be paying is the puppy's cost price $500 plus $85 for home delivery charges and get a free flight reservation making a total of $585 to get your new family member shipped and delivered to your home.
Please confirm with us your preference of pup and how soon you want the puppy so we can reserve you a coupon, send you the puppy's adoption agreement document, a life time satisfaction guaranty alongside an invoice with all instructions for you to make payment so we put puppy on-hold and proceed with shipment to your location.
Please also provide me with answers to the following questions if you are ready to take home one or more of my babies.

Where are you located precisely..............?
Have you ever had a puppy before.............?
Are you used to this breed....................?
Are you sure you will take proper care of the puppy........?
Do you have a vet in your location........................?
Which puppy are you interested in? what is the name............?
Do you have kids or family members that can play with the puppy.........?

Please do not be weary of my questions or get offended, I just want a caring and loving home for this amazing puppies and I think this is the best way to find a home for them so I await your reply so we can conclude if you will become the new home for one or more of our pups. My number is 409-263-2714 you can call any time.

*Please first email back with answers to the questionnaires.
Kind Regards

Subject: Re: ..Adorable Havanese Puppies For New Homes.

I appreciate the answers to my to questions. This tells me you are really a pet lover and I will be pleased to place one of our babies in your care as all I want for them are caring and loving homes. Rex will be the perfect and loving puppy that will shower your home with much joy and happiness. We are located In 6426 Brookhaven Trl Arlington, TX 76001 and the total cost for one of them is $585 which Include shipping and home delivery, he will also be coming along side

Registration papers.
vaccination certificate..
1 year health guarantee
shots up to date
Pet Passport.

As concern the shipping it will take 5-7 hours on a direct flight with our pet delivery partners. We ship puppies by Delta Airlines and American Airlines These airlines are very experienced in animal shipping. They take excellent care using experienced pet sitters while they maintain strict guidelines assuring the safety of your puppy. Rex will also be very comfortable during the flight because he will be in a temperature regulatory crate and inside will be some play toys, blanket and food stuff so i will need your full shipping and delivery information which i will use in registering him for the delivery

Full names.........................
State..................................
City......................................
zip code...........................
Address..................................
Cell phone number........................
Nearest airport to your location..................

Once I have these information I will then check if there is a direct flight from here to your location then I will let you know how to make the payment for the puppy so that I'll be able to book a flight for the puppy so he can be ship to your home as soon as possible.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon