Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#337569 by katterasdie Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:34 am
Bronwen Joy Leith <[email protected]>
Attachments2:40 PM (17 hours ago)

to me, bcc: me
My Puppies are 9 weeks
old very healthy with a great personality and lot of skills.They are home
raised and kid friendly & also gets along well with other house
pets. They have been vet examined, registered,potty trained and
current on all their shots.They will be very healthy at maturity when
fully grown.They are very obedient and have been trained to walk on
leash during the day when they intend to go out for a walk, they are now available and ready for Sale.We look forward
only to a caring home where they can be spoil rotten.They will bring so
much love and joy to your home or family as They love to run and play
but what they love most is giving puppy kisses.they do not bark madly
at people.They will come with:

kusa Registration Papers
Vet Health Examination
Health Certificate
1 Year Health Guarantee
Microchip
Cadillac Leash
Pedigree
Complete Medical Records
Sample Pouch of Feed
Toys or Treat
Puppy booklet that will help you to raise he/she..

I don't want to give my puppies out to a Breeder.. so please tell me
you are not a breeder.If you are not and you truly want he/she then you
have to get he/she A.S.A.P.So my greatest wish is to place them in a home where love and care will be theirs,
but first i will like to know:

-The amount of time you spend at home?
-If you have kids at home?
-How much experience Do you have with pets?
-If you have a vet doctor you can rush to if there's an Emergency?
-Where Exactly are you Located?
-Which of the puppies are you interested in Purchasing?

All i want for them is a home where they would be
treated as a member of the Family.My Puppies Cost R2000 ..I am looking
for reasonable,knowledgeable and cautious person who can offer them
tenderness,nursery with lots of love kisses and hugs.Promise
me that you would shower them with lots of TLC..My Puppies are not Adapted to a
Particular Life Style yet..I have Attached Recent Pictures of my Puppies to this Mail.
Please Return/Reply me with the Name of the Puppy you are interested in Welcoming home...

Regards.
Advertisement

#337757 by LauSouth Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:25 pm

Hello,

Thanks for Contacting me Regarding my Lovely Kittens,Being a small cattery gives us the opportunity to provide individual love and care for each of our Kittens. We are dedicated to breeding beautiful, well socialized, superior quality champion-bloodline Kittens. We take pride in the specialized care we give our kittens and cats. All of our cats and kittens are raised as part of our family.

Our Kittens are affectionate, intelligent, and very loyal. Unlike most other cats, Ragdoll kittens are noticeably more social. They absolutely love people. Once you own your first Ragdoll, we are sure you will be ADDICTED TO Ragdoll Kittens.

We feel that it is important to provide our Ragdoll cats and kittens with the best nutrition and veterinarian care. Our kittens are vet-checked, vaccinated and come with a health certificate.

Our Kittens are all 10 weeks and ready to leave us. They will be very well adapted to family life before they leave us. We look for responsible cat owners who will provide a safe, happy, and forever home for their new kitten.

They will leave us with a Veterinary Certificate with all marks about vaccination, de-worming and tick treatment.

All my Kitten are FeLV and FIV free...

I will like to ask you a Few Question if you don't mind!

-Which of the Kittens are you Interested In Purchasing?

We presently have males and females Available.They are 10 weeks old.Each Kitten will cost you R2000.
We have 1 year health and generic guarantee signed by the vet Dr.

I have Attached Pictures of our Available Kittens,Please can you get back to me with the Name of the Kitten you are Interested In Purchasing?

Regards
#337758 by Mike Wilson Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:30 pm
Hello and welcome to scamwarners,
Thank you for posting the information on this scammers kitten scam. If he has a website please post the link to help others discover the scam.
If you have any additional questions on these pet scams please ask.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#343962 by Lemony014 Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:36 am
LauSouth wrote:from: <[email protected]>

Hello,

Thanks for Contacting me Regarding my Lovely Kittens,Being a small cattery gives us the opportunity to provide individual love and care for each of our Kittens. We are dedicated to breeding beautiful, well socialized, superior quality champion-bloodline Kittens. We take pride in the specialized care we give our kittens and cats. All of our cats and kittens are raised as part of our family.

Our Kittens are affectionate, intelligent, and very loyal. Unlike most other cats, Ragdoll kittens are noticeably more social. They absolutely love people. Once you own your first Ragdoll, we are sure you will be ADDICTED TO Ragdoll Kittens.

We feel that it is important to provide our Ragdoll cats and kittens with the best nutrition and veterinarian care. Our kittens are vet-checked, vaccinated and come with a health certificate.

Our Kittens are all 10 weeks and ready to leave us. They will be very well adapted to family life before they leave us. We look for responsible cat owners who will provide a safe, happy, and forever home for their new kitten.

They will leave us with a Veterinary Certificate with all marks about vaccination, de-worming and tick treatment.

All my Kitten are FeLV and FIV free...

I will like to ask you a Few Question if you don't mind!

-Which of the Kittens are you Interested In Purchasing?

We presently have males and females Available.They are 10 weeks old.Each Kitten will cost you R2000.
We have 1 year health and generic guarantee signed by the vet Dr.

I have Attached Pictures of our Available Kittens,Please can you get back to me with the Name of the Kitten you are Interested In Purchasing?

Regards

I'd just like to know why these people are listed as a scam? I'm planning on buying ragdoll kittens from them.
#343963 by Tim Atem Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:18 am
If you're dealing with the people mentioned here, you are dealing with scammers. There are no kittens, they just want to steal your money. Adopt your pets locally.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5